Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    @Crackleslap @Nefarious Tea @Marack

Which two players would you like to see executed today?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    @Crackleslap @Nefarious Tea @Marack

Which two players would you like to see executed today?
    Who do you want to see executed btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Who do you want to see executed btw?
    Currently Grae and Listo.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    I was asleep for a few hours, but I'm here now!
    @Clawsout

Hmm... not sure. Maybe Foxxi and Xanjori? Just throwing some names out there
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Why me?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Why me?
    Because giving listo a pass for being lynched D1, while including Marack when he was N1'd is suspicious to me.

Because giving listo a pass for being lynched D1, while including Marack when he was N1'd is suspicious to me.
    I forgot Marack died N1.

I forgot Marack died N1.
    Sounds sus get em boys

I forgot Marack died N1.
    How could you forget? You were part of the team that killed him!

Looks like some scum never change.

10+ Year Old Account
    -.-

Really Foxxi? I'd like to play lol.

It's not like this song and dance is going to amount to much of note, anyway - the final say is firmly in Bwon's hands.

Bwon could end the day right now with a vengeance kill on me for poisoning her during the previous game and I'd support it.

It's not like this song and dance is going to amount to much of note, anyway - the final say is firmly in Bwon's hands.

Bwon could end the day right now with a vengeance kill on me for poisoning her during the previous game and I'd support it.
    Are you admitting to being an assassin and therefore Bwon should kill you?

Are you admitting to being an assassin and therefore Bwon should kill you?
    No, I'm not an assassin.

I'm a villager.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Interesting. I'll make not of this for later

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I just want you to remember who your favourite troll player was from last game, and then not lynch them, kk mon? May da loa guide ya 'and.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Good.

By all means, if you think someone is an assassin and you're more certain than not of that fact...then pick them over me.

If you find yourself stuck, though? Pick me - it guarantees the death of a villager, lets you get revenge for the previous game and most importantly ensures that you don't accidentally kill off a TPR.

(Which also means you're likely to be successfully protected and thus remain King for an additional day phase, if I understand the rules correctly).

(Which also means you're likely to be successfully protected and thus remain King for an additional day phase, if I understand the rules correctly).
    Ey? We get a new King every day no?

Good.

By all means, if you think someone is an assassin and you're more certain than not of that fact...then pick them over me.

If you find yourself stuck, though? Pick me - it guarantees the death of a villager, lets you get revenge for the previous game and most importantly ensures that you don't accidentally kill off a TPR.

You do not. A new player will be king each day, chosen at night by the Kingmaker.

Fair enough.

Still, my other points stand!

3+ Year Old Account
    I just want you to remember who your favourite troll player was from last game, and then not lynch them, kk mon? May da loa guide ya 'and.
    Oh ok. Maybe Val or Lora would be beter targets...?

- - - Updated - - -

Good.

Well, you did poison me last fame. So I'll probably go for it, unless someone else scummy comes up