Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarnage86 View Post
    Agree, but not just a recolored/renamed/reskined kind. A proper unique reward
    Ech if they had put unique trinket or tier set gameplay-changer, plus pet, mount, tittle, trasmo i will even consider join and help lfr and normal raid!
    Recolored tier sets should be the only thing shared, the rest should be unique gear completely

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Lighter View Post
    They would just no life that then scream about it not being enough.

Your mistake is assuming their is some point they will hit where they are satisfied. The type of person screaming about rewards in a video game will never get to that point. Anything except pure BiS is utter trash to them and they quite the moment they get it and someone else has it.
    Well fuck em then lol

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Well fuck em then lol
    Yeah that is my stance on it. Trying to appeal to these types of people is what got us AP and every bastard grind system that followed. Best thing to do for everyone including them is to expel them into facebook gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Lighter View Post
    Yeah that is my stance on it. Trying to appeal to these types of people is what got us AP and every bastard grind system that followed. Best thing to do for everyone including them is to expel them into facebook gaming.
    You people are absolutely hysterical. Delusional, but also hysterical (in both definitions of the word). A colloquial saying regarding the word "overcompensation" comes immediately to mind.

"Oh noes, people I don't even play with might have good gear! THIS WILL DESTROY MY ENTIRE LIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFEEE-uh!" <teenage girl expaseration>

Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    You people are absolutely hysterical. Delusional, but also hysterical (in both definitions of the word). A colloquial saying regarding the word "overcompensation" comes immediately to mind.

"Oh noes, people I don't even play with might have good gear! THIS WILL DESTROY MY ENTIRE LIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFEEE-uh!" <teenage girl expaseration>
    Why are ferraris or mansions held in such high regard? Why not give everyone Lambo for the price of a Honda?

The world, and good mmorpgs, are built on a system of haves and have nots

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Why are ferraris or mansions held in such high regard? Why not give everyone Lambo for the price of a Honda?

The world, and good mmorpgs, are built on a system of haves and have nots
    Yes, because good gear available in every aspect of the game = free handouts. YOU CRACKED THE CASE!

And you wonder why everyone mocks you people...

Yes, because good gear available in every aspect of the game = free handouts. YOU CRACKED THE CASE!

Lol the "everyone" you're referring to is like 7 ppl on a forum most of which don't even play the game. The "you people", is a large population of players, in game, having fun.

That’s wasn’t my point and your insecurity is showing

My only point was exclusivity drives the world, and drives mmorpgs. It always has and always will

I’ve already suggested a solution to the loot problem, and I’ve got no problem with everyone getting loot... my problem comes from blizzards lack of imagination.

All they do is copy/paste the same gear across 4 different difficulties. Same exact gear with some marginal stat increases. That’s as boring and lazy as it gets. Each difficulty should have their own unique gear and rewards. If Blizz just put unique gear in each difficulty, it’d be no problem

All they do is copy/paste the same gear across 4 different difficulties. Same exact gear with some marginal stat increases. That’s as boring and lazy as it gets. Each difficulty should have their own unique gear and rewards. If Blizz just put unique gear in each difficulty, it’d be no problem
    It would be the same in the end, cause Jimmy, lover of world quests would say "why am i not allowed to get the legendary that mythic raiders get for killing the final boss if i do 10000 world quests? is my effort not considered?" using your example from a few posts ago, so we are back at the starting point in the end xd

Lol the "everyone" you're referring to is like 7 ppl on a forum most of which don't even play the game. The "you people", is a large population of players, in game, having fun.
    Hahahahahahaha... ahhh hahahahahhahaha!

Yes, you're right. Hardcore mythic raiders are the majority of WoW's playerbase! You're not delusional at all! I mean, you're YOU. So clearly what YOU like means it's the world standard that everyone likes, and anyone who doesn't is some weird outlier!

Again: You people fucking wonder why you continuously get mocked.

That’s wasn’t my point and your insecurity is showing
    You not realizing what you actually said != your intended point.

(To use your insipidly stupid example, a Lamborghini is only available to redheads born in Canada. No one else, not even with all the effort or money in the world, is allowed to have one. If you're not being born as a redhead in Canada, you just don't have the skill to be worthy to own a Lamborghini!!! And yes, that does sound stupid because it is stupid.)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    It would be the same in the end, cause Jimmy, lover of world quests would say "why am i not allowed to get the legendary that mythic raiders get for killing the final boss if i do 10000 world quests? is my effort not considered?" using your example from a few posts ago, so we are back at the starting point in the end xd
    But if jimmy, lover of world quest got a unique legendary for his 100000 world quest? a different legendary with utility for his part of the game? a legendary that for pve, pvp, has zero reason to have if not mere collection or greedy?

Yes, you're right. Hardcore mythic raiders are the majority of WoW's playerbase! You're not delusional at all! I mean, you're YOU. So clearly what YOU like means it's the world standard that everyone likes, and anyone who doesn't is some weird outlier!

(To use your insipidly stupid example, a Lamborghini is only available to redheads born in Canada. No one else, not even with all the effort or money in the world, is allowed to have one. If you're not being born as a redhead in Canada, you just don't have the skill to be worthy to own a Lamborghini!!! And yes, that does sound stupid because it is stupid.)
    Your example is the dumbest I’ve ever read. Being born redhead isn’t a skill at all.

A more comparable example would be only nba players could buy that car, or like it is now and tied to cash. There’s a reason you don’t see a lambo on every street corner

It should be the same thing for mythic raid gear. Not every gear but each difficulty needs to offer 1-2 unique items that are only obtainable on that difficulty.

Lfr can have a mount. Normal a title or rings. Heroic trinkets and maybe a legendary weapon for mythic raiders

Your example is the dumbest I’ve ever read. Being born redhead isn’t a skill at all.
    That moment when someone gets the point, but then immediately doesn't.

This would be that moment.

That moment when someone gets the point, but then immediately doesn't.

This would be that moment.
    Except mythic raiding does require a far higher skill cap than lfr raiding. Making my point valid and your point ridiculous
    Last edited by justandulas; 2021-04-02 at 02:38 PM.

I'm not a mythic raider. Haven't even done heroic. I'm saying the ppl crying about casuals not getting BiS is you and a handful of others. Most ppl are ok with the ilvl they are receiving for the content they are doing. Ppl stuck at 200 wish they had more content / progression, but they aren't looking for BiS like you imply.

You arent even mocking me. You're mocking a strawman. Im sorry that a mythic raider did u dirty once but posting your REEEE on the forum just makes you look bad

But if jimmy, lover of world quest got a unique legendary for his 100000 world quest? a different legendary with utility for his part of the game? a legendary that for pve, pvp, has zero reason to have if not mere collection or greedy?
    That would be a different topic and its what a lot of people actually want, you think pvpers liked to mythic raid cause of how broken pve trinkets were in pvp during BFA? or that mythic raiders like to be forced to pvp now in SL since pvp gearing is so broken? or that m+ only players are always behind since their progression path is the worst? and so on.

One of the issues with current blizz design is that for optimal gearing you need to do absolutely everything, and part of the community wants to do what they like and not be forced to partake in the other progression paths, and this is honestly fair, but then if this happens do you seriously think some posters in this thread would be satisfied? xd they would just jump to the next "BiS item that i cant get" argument since they are just that kind of people xd cause no matter what you think or they think, blizz has historically gated top rewards in the high end content, and this will never change.

I'm not a mythic raider. Haven't even done heroic. I'm saying the ppl crying about casuals not getting BiS is you and a handful of others. Most ppl are ok with the ilvl they are receiving for the content they are doing. Ppl stuck at 200 wish they had more content / progression, but they aren't looking for BiS like you imply.

You arent even mocking me. You're mocking a strawman. Im sorry that a mythic raider did u dirty once but posting your REEEE on the forum just makes you look bad
    Yeah. He is coming off really childish and obtuse. He knows none of us are talking about no gear for people.

And I suggested everyone get gear but that blizzard take the time to slap 1-2 unique items across all difficulties. Hell, maybe normal or heroic walk away with the best item. That’s fine, I don’t mind that I just want blizzard to show a little more imagination than copy/pasting the same gear across 4 different difficulties.

Well not all the game that have loot works the same.
    Some game, like wow, give better loot when doing harder difficuly
    Other game, like diablo and lootershooter, give more loot but stronger

Now i know wow is not diablo, but when i see m+ over +15 that's remind me something....
    and even back, in pandaria challenge and legion mage tower that has not equip reward, there i see some reward system take from other gamestyle,
    and guess what, they work, because wow as it is now is not more a pure rpg game,
    but a rpg until end game, then a lobbyfied raid,m+,pvp game
    and if blizz go on as they have until now, with e-sport, arena and mdi champ, world first race, for sure we will NEED different reward then equip
    So, better loot. Diablo works the same on a fundamental reward structure. The nuances are different to make it another experience, but the idea is still go up in difficulties to get better loot.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I'm not sure that relates I expect little more then a canned response..

They envy what they don't have but are disdainful when it comes from earning it themselves. Such people are not designed to be happy.

Yeah. He is coming off really childish and obtuse. He knows none of us are talking about no gear for people.

And I suggested everyone get gear but that blizzard take the time to slap 1-2 unique items across all difficulties. Hell, maybe normal or heroic walk away with the best item. That’s fine, I don’t mind that I just want blizzard to show a little more imagination than copy/pasting the same gear across 4 different difficulties.
    Hes just another "elitist" hater (i put "elitist" like this cause they have their own definition) so no matter what you say he will try to coat his hate with pathetic arguments and words, just like another poster here that actually got banned for the same attitude, i wonder why