Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Vault and events give you 200+ if you're doing content. You're just complaining to complain and it's another thinly veiled "bring back the vendor" because you want more for doing nothing.

You don't need 203 for heroic. 195-200 is adequate. Anyone asking for that high is looking to get carried themselves and should be avoided anyway.
    To be fair, i dont think a 3 ilvl difference warrants a "carry".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Vault and events give you 200+ if you're doing content. You're just complaining to complain and it's another thinly veiled "bring back the vendor" because you want more for doing nothing.

You don't need 203 for heroic. 195-200 is adequate. Anyone asking for that high is looking to get carried themselves and should be avoided anyway.
    I agree with you for the most part since i did the +14s on that shitty 195-200 gear, but right now the players behind the progression curve hit a wall cause theres barely anything in between the 200-213 jump, all things considered, so this complain in particular i can actually get behind, but for some reason blizz hasnt done anything even though there are really easy solutions to close this gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    I agree with you for the most part since i did the +14s on that shitty 195-200 gear, but right now the players behind the progression curve hit a wall cause theres barely anything in between the 200-213 jump, all things considered, so this complain in particular i can actually get behind, but for some reason blizz hasnt done anything even though there are really easy solutions to close this gap.
    If you do 7's the vault offers you 213 gear. Getting a 213 weekly is better than the days of valor vendors that people seem to love to pine for in these no so subtle complaints about gearing. You shouldn't be getting multiple upgrades a week and the past couple of expansions just spoiled people is all. You also don't need to be getting gear in between heroic and normal as once again outside of mythic+ which is once again something that spoiled people in recent history as well, you didn't do that anyway except when a mid tier raid was released. Gearing is fine right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    To be fair, i dont think a 3 ilvl difference warrants a "carry".
    Typically people who "demand" certain item levels that are typically out of reach of people trying to transition from something like normal to heroic, they're usually not someone pulling their own weight in said raid. That's the "minimum" they're listing, but more than likely denying people with that ilvl anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    bFile that under things that didn't really happen.
    Believe what you want but it definitely happened and I was as shocked as anyone because I just play with friends and don't tend to ever pug. He's now managed to get himself into a 6/10 Mythic guild to top it off

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/ithiden

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Armory or it didn't happen.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/ithiden

You go about believing whatever you wish, sounds like you're already predisposed to believe anything other than people being carried is impossible so I won't bother arguing but you can literally click through completed M+ runs on his profile and see how none of them are with the same people, how he literally climbed his way up through 2s to 15s, how he did lots of the earlier Heroic bosses many times before even getting to Sire. Play the game, put yourself out there, make your own groups and you an get there... as I said, it's easier to just find a group of people to play with though. Playing with predominantly pugs is basically playing on Hard Mode for no reason

https://raider.io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Ithiden
    Last edited by TommiTMX; 2021-04-08 at 12:09 PM.

The reason why the general population in the pup environment demand higher gear than is normal, is because of GOLD BOOSTER inflation, it's ridiculous how NASTY this environment is, if you want free boost I'll get you to 1400/1600 on EU no problem, horde or alliance, whatever, just remember that I will hate every second but I'll do it for you so you don't pay some nasty pirate money, I want them poor having to skin pigs for their money, don't give in to the gold boosters man they are here to ruin the adventure with their capitalism worshipping.