Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Had them in MoP. No, they aren't. Unless they add something in a patch that just so happens to be near one of the dungeons, it won really be that interesting. Probably more of a PR move if anything since I doubt most people would care. Now, if it was a mass summon to said dungeon, then maybe since the one who got it obviously runs mythics a lot and being able to summon others with just them would be useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    For those who pushed to KSM and then stopped there because there is no incentive to go higher, do you feel like these teleports are enough of an incentive to keep pushing keys?

I wish they would make some amazing transmog gear as well like the challenge mode stuff had. I’m bit bummed out that I didn’t do the challenge mode dungeons back then because of the transmog styles that I’m missing, but I couldn’t care less about not having those dungeon teleports for MoP or WoD dungeons. Didn’t care back then and don’t care now.
    It thin new "rating system" should come where doing all 20s allows you to upgrade your gear to max ilvl as pvp guys could (also add it to raiding too, where clearing X amount of bosses allows to do it too)
    Also "Famed Slayer" type of title for being in the top 100 or top 300 (for dps) on your faction to do all 20s timed. Maybe "Elite" titles too for being in top 1% at the end of the season.

Teleports are nice, but it won't be a big thing at all with flying available.

I haven't even felt compelled to get KSM yet, so doubt the portals will compel me to do anything more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    I think they are a nice touch...

I would of liked to see a mythic/elite recolor set for doing all 20s...

Fingers crossed they add it for 25s. I do like my transmog options.
    No. Having teleports for 20 is ok because you don't need them, locking transmog behind anything above 15 would be horrible. Only 1% of playerbase would get them ....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    I think they are a nice touch...

I would of liked to see a mythic/elite recolor set for doing all 20s...

Fingers crossed they add it for 25s. I do like my transmog options.
    Some classes are out of the equation for completing 25 in time so this will never happen.

For those who pushed to KSM and then stopped there because there is no incentive to go higher, do you feel like these teleports are enough of an incentive to keep pushing keys?

I wish they would make some amazing transmog gear as well like the challenge mode stuff had. I’m bit bummed out that I didn’t do the challenge mode dungeons back then because of the transmog styles that I’m missing, but I couldn’t care less about not having those dungeon teleports for MoP or WoD dungeons. Didn’t care back then and don’t care now.
    It's not really about giving people an incentive, it's about rewarding skill and tenacity. People aren't pushing keys for the mount you get at KSM they push because they want to reach their limit and then overcome it.

Personally I am never gonna get this achievement and I am fine with that. I am good enough to do my KSM and push to around 17/18, but +20 timed much like Mythic raiding is gonna require a very different level of tenacity that I just don't have and not really care to gain. It's nice that there will be some reward for those that manage it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    It's not really about giving people an incentive, it's about rewarding skill and tenacity. People aren't pushing keys for the mount you get at KSM they push because they want to reach their limit and then overcome it.

Personally I am never gonna get this achievement and I am fine with that. I am good enough to do my KSM and push to around 17/18, but +20 timed much like Mythic raiding is gonna require a very different level of tenacity that I just don't have and not really care to gain. It's nice that there will be some reward for those that manage it though.
    No, people are definitely pushing to get that mount and stop there.

As other people already said, I don't think the teleports will make any more people push high keys. However it's a funny little QoL bonus for people who already do it.

I would like them to add a title that would only be achievable in this season, just like the Mistwalker-title.
    I would very much like Blizzard to add more exclusive titles, transmogs etc that can't be farmed when the content isn't current anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    Some classes are out of the equation for completing 25 in time so this will never happen.
    Yeah, I would rather say giving a title for being top 1% or top 0.5% in the spec. so if you have done all 25s as fire, you are in top 1% and get title, but you get that title if you do all 23s as a frost. It would also diversify the "meta" so even if you play something like demonology or arcane, you can still get something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I would like them to add a title that would only be achievable in this season, just like the Mistwalker-title.
    I would very much like Blizzard to add more exclusive titles, transmogs etc that can't be farmed when the content isn't current anymore.
    There is already a seasonal M+ title, aswell as a mount. We don't need more FOMO stuff ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    they're incentives and I bet they will remove it for next expansion. more time limited fomo carrot on a stick. weird how wow barely had any of those early on, and how more popular it was.
    Correlation does not = causation. Poeple need to stop using sub numbers to ry to validate their argument like this because it is disingenuous and dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    it's only the first tier. usually doing higher an higher keys become easier as the expansion progresses. by 9.2-9.3 it'll probably become fairly achievable without tryharding overly much.
    What did Blizz say back at the end of Legion? That in last patch 0s were tuned as high as 15s were in the first patch?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Correlation does not = causation. Poeple need to stop using sub numbers to ry to validate their argument like this because it is disingenuous and dishonest.
    okay, you can say instead of popular that is was in general more "liked" by the playerbase, that doesn't change my point, it just strengthens it
    the prefered expansions by far are the expansions that didn't contained this obscene amount of limited time content that we have now, which really accelerated in MOP
    but you had to play from the start to know and be able to really compare (it's my case)
    even wotlk was hated at the time, by some, but it was largely loved compared to the latests expansions, legion is mostly cope from people who miss a good expansion, it was not terrible but had the regular flaws of current wow
    Last edited by Cæli; 2021-04-23 at 11:50 AM.

they're incentives and I bet they will remove it for next expansion. more time limited fomo carrot on a stick. weird how wow barely had any of those early on, and how more popular it was.
    You mean like the realm/server first feats of strength and server first raid boss kill titles that they discontinued due to the bad press of people playing themselves to death trying to get them?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You mean like the realm/server first feats of strength and server first raid boss kill titles that they discontinued due to the bad press of people playing themselves to death trying to get them?
    I mean, yeah those are bad. that's why they removed it. it was a one time thing, very hard to get, and a few days after the patch launch, it was over. I'm refering to the many amount of content that is time limited and that aren't too "hard" to get, just enough to keep people chained to their fomo. in general removed content is vile and terrible. a few from time to time is alright. there's maybe 200+ stuff removed per expansions if you account for achi, transmog, rewards and everything nowadays and they make that obtainable for 2 years, not just a few days at launch. so you can't compare those server firsts to what we have now. what we have now is more subtile and vile overall.

okay, you can say instead of popular that is was in general more "liked" by the playerbase, that doesn't change my point, it just strengthens it
    the prefered expansions by far are the expansions that didn't contained this obscene amount of limited time content that we have now, which really accelerated in MOP
    but you had to play from the start to know and be able to really compare (it's my case)
    even wotlk was hated at the time, by some, but it was largely loved compared to the latests expansions, legion is mostly cope from people who miss a good expansion, it was not terrible but had the regular flaws of current wow
    Once again you are trying to say correlation = causation. You can't point to one thing and claim it is solely responsible for how good a expansion is. People leave for a ton of reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    The WHOLE PVP ranking was literally that and that was in vanilla. Not to mention stuff that you didn't know (like you suggesting with this dungeon teleport thing), like Naxx being a literal FoMo raid which is arguably more FoMo than anything
    That shit was there from the start do not pretend otherwise
    It just that the time span is little bit shorter now with seasons because people want to zoom more through the games and dont have the attention spans
    there's a difference between fomo that includes thing are missable collectibles and just gameplay elements
    there were missables early on you're right. but now there's like 100x more, that dungeon teleport casually adds 16 elements to unlock that will likely go away. it never ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Awesome and very niche
    I always love these cosmetic/ utility rewards

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Once again you are trying to say correlation = causation. You can't point to one thing and claim it is solely responsible for how good a expansion is. People leave for a ton of reasons.
    people never really complained about that at the time because it was acceptable in terms of quantity. now the term "fomo marketing" appeared and is used often because it's a reality. blizzard uses this strategy to keep the players invested for years hooked and it's vile.