Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelca View Post
    Something along the lines like Crisis on Infinite Earths or Flashpoint to effectively reset lore but keep it fresh? Another rogue figure from the Bronze flight or maybe even Aman'Thul himself resets the multiverse to reset. Would it do anything or would anyone like refreshed stories?
    Nah, once you give writers "get out of jail free" cards they just start shirtting up the lore even more.

Honestly the whole cosmic chart thing seems fucked as is already, so if you did a thing like that only a hard reset would do, and at that point you might as well just start a different franchise.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    As long as i have my jaina/Sylvanas/Alleria and Ysera always alive and well i am all good i don't need anything else >.>
    Ysera's dead though?

15+ Year Old Account
    No time jumps or rewinds or anything like that.

But there should be a devastating blow to the protagonist groups that should set them way, way, way back. I mean destroy ALL of these capital cities, eradicate the sea of overpowered macguffin weapons, use the last bit of juice in every bit of SUPER LAZER technology we have to push back a massive world ending threat so that the scale of the story can go back down. At the moment, the stakes just keep building and we never actually kill any bad guys. So in like 3 expansions, we'll be hurling galaxies at each other or some whack shit.

I want kobolds to be a problem again.

7+ Year Old Account
    she's alive and well in shadowlands.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396