Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'll try TBC Classic, maybe. And I'll try out 9.1 too...

But that's just it. I'll TRY them. I'm getting kinda bored of WoW, gameplay wise at least. Art/Music Teams carry tf outta this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Complain less.

Original TBC you had no soyboy BE during prepatch. You are getting 2 weeks longer than origin
    How are they...soyboys? The fuck?

Where exactly can we buy the deluxe BC edition? Or is it not available yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    $35 for the character on both versions... I mean, who isn't going to pay for this?
    Is this price confirmed? Wasn't able to find that in the post.

Edit: just occurred to me that you're likely talking about TBC and Classic server versions. I'm looking for the cost of the deluxe edition / level boost. Has that been confirmed yet?
    Last edited by Tocks; 2021-05-06 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Great, but how the fuck are normal people supposed to level draeneis/BEs in 2 weeks? Give us a brutal xp boost for the prepatch or something.
    How about...you just don't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    Where exactly can we buy the deluxe BC edition? Or is it not available yet?
    Available on the 18th

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    "BUT IT IS A GOOD SURPRISE"

Almost no one asked for TBC Classic to be released this early, especially since BT and other raids haven't been truly tested yet...unless they wanna do some PTR type shit later on.
    Why wouldn't they PTR test the later raids like they did throughout Classic?

As long as the base product is working, it should be fine.

On another note I'm sort of floored that it's going to be this early. Not so much that it could be this early, but that the announcement sort of came out of the blue with little warning.

As far as the monetary things go, I literally give two shits to be honest. A boost has negatives for sure, but the positives outweigh the negatives because I have plenty of people who want to play TBC but don't want to level a character. Min/Max, bots and shit aside, I can't be the only person who has droves of people who simply wouldn't play if they couldn't skip the leveling period in Classic to play TBC.

I'm absolutely amazed at the price point of copying your characters to both classic and TBC though. My opinion is that I wouldn't have bought it anyways, but for those that want to keep it for a legacy type of thing, it seems a bit.. steep? To me Classic era realms basically die as soon as TBC comes out and I can't see a realm where you're stuck in phase 6 forever being fun. The only thing that would make sense is a fresh restart of Classic realms at a future date, not playing the same version of the game forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Killersoxfan View Post
    2 weeks to lvl from 1 to 60. fun...
    Who know we might have to level AFTER tbc is released? /gasp

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I'll try TBC Classic, maybe. And I'll try out 9.1 too...

But that's just it. I'll TRY them. I'm getting kinda bored of WoW, gameplay wise at least. Art/Music Teams carry tf outta this game.

- - - Updated - - -

How are they...soyboys? The fuck?
    Have you not seen the way BE look. They are 100% soyboys. In every single sense of the meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocks View Post
    Is this price confirmed? Wasn't able to find that in the post.
    "Beginning May 18 with the launch of the Burning Crusade Classic pre-expansion patch, WoW Classic players will choose whether to progress each of their characters to Burning Crusade Classic with the rest of their realm, or continue playing the original WoW Classic content on brand-new Classic Era realms also launching that day. Players who wish to experience the best of both worlds will be able to use the optional character cloning service (available May 18, $35 per character), which will allow them to continue playing a copy of an existing character on a Classic Era realm while also advancing into Burning Crusade Classic."

Edit, quoted the wrong thing.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2021-05-06 at 06:18 PM.

$40 for the character on both versions... I mean, who isn't going to pay for this?
    Once I press the button to continue my chars on tbc, I'm not returning to classic again. Or at the very least not on my old characters, what am I supposed to do there? Afk in org like a statue on display?

10+ Year Old Account
    jesus, 70 bucks for "deluxe"

On a positive note that mount is not that bad.

"Everyone who wants to join the adventure in Outland with their friends will also have the option to purchase the Dark Portal Pass (available May 18, $39.99), allowing them to boost one character of their choosing on a Burning Crusade Classic realm to level 58 (limit one per World of Warcraft account; not usable on blood elf or draenei characters)."
    I read 70 somewhere.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    this isnt a diablo season,you can still go lvl a char now to 58-60 until tbc launches,and if the population is to high im sure they will add servers,but thats literaly not happening
    TBC is the same as vanilla, but with a much better end game and with more leveling.

You still have to grind 60 levels plus 10, and you do 58 of those in vanilla, which is literally the same as vanilla, BUT with a more balanced experience requirement, which is simply a bit of a time saver.

Literally everyone will go over to BC

10+ Year Old Account
    At least no physical edition??? This feels so extremely rushed what the hell

As expected. Surprised they keep the boost excluded for BE / Draenei considering the 2 weeks. Bots / Mage boosters can be happy i guess. Big money incoming.

Cool! Getting my acl fixed on June 9th so will have a couple weeks of bed ridden warcraft time!

Now I need to figure out which account to play 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Great, but how the fuck are normal people supposed to level draeneis/BEs in 2 weeks? Give us a brutal xp boost for the prepatch or something.
    They even mentioned how prepatch back in the day was way to short and then did it again anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzynclyde View Post
    Level up after release too? The prepatch isnt designed for draenei and BE to get to 58 lol. When was that ever the idea? Be thankful you get a head start for 2 weeks because it was never there originally back in the day.
    Blizzard promised to give ample time and it would be actually nice if they actually did. Also thanks for being empathic for people who wanna play the new races without getting left behind by everyone else.

The boost and digital deluxe bundle ended being pricier than I expected. is the boost not included in the digital deluxe bundle?

If not, that's a hard pass from me.