Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    "BUT IT IS A GOOD SURPRISE"

Almost no one asked for TBC Classic to be released this early, especially since BT and other raids haven't been truly tested yet...unless they wanna do some PTR type shit later on.

- - - Updated - - -

Nowhere near ready yet.
    Wrong, you're upset that you were completely wrong about the date, and you can't let it go how completely WRONG you were.

Everyone I know was ready for this to come out for months, you can stop crying now and making up random nonsense, and go change your diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Blizzard promised to give ample time and it would be actually nice if they actually did. Also thanks for being empathic for people who wanna play the new races without getting left behind by everyone else.
    2 weeks is ample time. In original TBC you had 0 time. 0 + 14 days = more time. They never intended on giving you 4 months to level 1 hour a week, you're delusional if you thought that would EVER be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Blizzard promised to give ample time and it would be actually nice if they actually did. Also thanks for being empathic for people who wanna play the new races without getting left behind by everyone else.
    I would love to see that quote if you could provide it. There's nothing to be empathetic for...there is no such thing as being "left behind" this early into the game. Hundreds......thousands of players will be leveling at different speeds. WoW is not a race to make it to the first raid reset that is available lol.

You and everyone else will be fine, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    TBC is the same as vanilla, but with a much better end game and with more leveling.

You still have to grind 60 levels plus 10, and you do 58 of those in vanilla, which is literally the same as vanilla, BUT with a more balanced experience requirement, which is simply a bit of a time saver.

Literally everyone will go over to BC
    i agree but based on private server data,tbc not only did worse than vanila,but it did WAAAAAY worse,i dont understand it honestly,but its how it is

This seems weirdly rushed. The release is less than 1 month from now, and none of the related purchases are even available. We had preorders for SL like a year before the planned release date. Also, announcing a release of a game 3 weeks in advance only? What? I don't even know what's going on here. Seems very weird. Not that I care about TBC classic too much. The deluxe edition is also really expensive for some weird reason...
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewizard View Post
    2 weeks is ample time. In original TBC you had 0 time. 0 + 14 days = more time. They never intended on giving you 4 months to level 1 hour a week, you're delusional if you thought that would EVER be a thing.
    2 weeks is ample of time? What are you smoking? What's average normal leveling /played? 5 days if you are efficient and 10 if you fool around? Sure, 8hrs a day for two weeks if plenty of time....

This is awesome! The fact that they stuck with the schedule is great. 2 weeks is a bit short, but honestly 2 weeks of prepatch w/ reduced XP plus an absolutely outrageous market for dungeon boosting is fine. If you’re playing casually then why do you need to be in Outlands on day 1? To then play casually and get to 70 in August? C’mon - don’t make YOUR problem everybody else’s problem.

Activision literally worse than EA

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    2 weeks is ample of time? What are you smoking? What's average normal leveling /played? 5 days if you are efficient and 10 if you fool around? Sure, 8hrs a day for two weeks if plenty of time....
    Wrong, it is ample time. You'll get over it through.

Oh i'm sorry, I forgot it's 2021 we're supposed to think about every single individual personally now, lets delay release for 6 years so the people that play once a month can get to 60 too, typical blizz
    Last edited by Thewizard; 2021-05-06 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynclyde View Post
    I would love to see that quote if you could provide it. There's nothing to be empathetic for...there is no such thing as being "left behind" this early into the game. Hundreds......thousands of players will be leveling at different speeds. WoW is not a race to make it to the first raid reset that is available lol.

You and everyone else will be fine, I promise.
    "With the release of the Burning Crusade Classic pre-expansion patch, players will also get access to the Blood Elf and Draenei races early before the Dark Portal opens. This will allow players to get a jump on leveling so they can join their friends in Outland."

Well, yeah, if you can play 8-10 hours a day - sure, you will be able to do dungeons with your friends. Otherwise, sorry - at least they will be able you to boost in Kara.

Dude. It has never, ever, ever, never, ever been said that the prepatch is meant for BEs and Dranaei to level to 58.....ever. You get a great head start and can probably get to at least level 45 in those two weeks with the reduced xp.

Wrong, it is ample time. You'll get over it through.
    Wrong. It's not enough.

"With the release of the Burning Crusade Classic pre-expansion patch, players will also get access to the Blood Elf and Draenei races early before the Dark Portal opens. This will allow players to get a jump on leveling so they can join their friends in Outland."

Well, yeah, if you can play 8-10 hours a day - sure, you will be able to do dungeons with your friends. Otherwise, sorry - at least they will be able you to boost in Kara.
    "This will allow players to get a JUMP on leveling so they can join their friends in Outland"

Wrong. It's not enough.
    Well it's enough for me, so I guess I win here since that's what we're getting hahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Have you not seen the way BE look. They are 100% soyboys. In every single sense of the meaning.
    Oh no...the only race that doesn't look like they would break their bicep by simply flexing. Yeah, they're totally soyboys for that.

-.-

"This will allow players to get a JUMP on leveling so they can join their friends in Outland"
    "early before Dark Portal opens"
    Getting the the airport a 8 hours before the flight is early. Getting there to make halfway through security when plane takes off is late.

Really amazing pacing, 2 weeks is just PERFECT Blizzard. Perfect amount of time for people to level.

So you want everyone to sit in a prepatch for a month+ while blood elves level up? They had to wait until actually release originally to level.

Two weeks of prepatch is perfect, no one wants to be sitting around anticipating release for any longer.
    I guess you didnt play back in the day... the pre-patch lasted for a MONTH before launch.
    Sure new races werent playable back then but atleast the pre-patch was out for longer than 2 weeks.

Well it's enough for me, so I guess I win here since that's what we're getting hahahaa
    Well, if saying that something is "wrong" without any arguments besides stupid statement is a win than I won too.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Im so dumb I legit thought we all got a lewvel 58 boost for free LOL

"early before Dark Portal opens"
    Getting the the airport a 8 hours before the flight is early. Getting there to make halfway through security when plane takes off is late.
    And the troll is defeated.