If I do t have level 60 yet in classic, What would be the best class to use the boost

So I’ve been wanting to play a Warrior and a Rogue mostly for PvP. I also will definitely roll a Blood Elf Hunter . I was considering using my boost on a Druid for mining and herbalism but I’m not sure if you can track both at the same time.

Thinking long term into WTLK Classic, what toons would be better of to boost?

Personally I would go with hunter just for the easy farming to funnel your other alts - plus it's a VERY strong class in BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    Hunter is the way to go. I’m still playing mine and it’s been my main since BC. It wasn’t until Legion’s redesign that the class lost a lot of its oomph so you’d be golden for a very long time.
    You cannot boost a blood elf so Hunter is a no go. What other classes would you recommend?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Personally I would go with hunter just for the easy farming to funnel your other alts - plus it's a VERY strong class in BC.
    You cannot boost a blood elf. So a Hunter is a no go.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can only track one thing at a time - A Tauren Druid is great for herbalism. Keep in mind that Flight Form is practically free, and Epic Flight Form saves you the 1k on an epic flight mount, just that you need epic flight training along with complting a decently lengthy quest chain.

Feral Tanking starts out strong and stays strong, unlike in Classic in which you need specific items to tank well.
    Resto Druid is solid with the addition of Lifebloom, and with the change to how buffs work, they have greatly increased versatility with healing.
    Druids will be solid in Arena - I recall a Resto/Feral hybrid that was bonkers good. Solid damage, supreme healing, great survivability, excellent CC especially with Cyclone. Could 1v5 in the open world.
    The main thing will be their sub-par damage. 25 man raid group will want to bring 1-2 ferals for LotP, but Balance was just bleh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    So I’ve been wanting to play a Warrior and a Rogue mostly for PvP. I also will definitely roll a Blood Elf Hunter . I was considering using my boost on a Druid for mining and herbalism but I’m not sure if you can track both at the same time.

If you’re just talking about boosting an alt, then Druid is the most versatile farming alt in TBC and WotLK (for node farming). It also doubles as a great main if your interests change.

Second to that, Mage is a great choice for solo farming (AOE, dungeon solos, etc). Really good for farming cloth and mats for Enchants or Tailoring CDs. Warlock is close, too.

For farming I’d just stay away from boosting a Rogue, Warrior or Shaman.

Druid is probably the most useful and the most versatile to have.
    Boosting a hunter is a waste because they are fast levelers with little to no down time (so are druids though).

Long term ... there will be almost 2 years until wrath ... plenty of time to slow level alts, and wrath also brings heirlooms. Personally I'd go with something that sucks to level, like a warr or rogue, but for farming definitely druid ... flight form + herbalism = win

Literally just play the class you want to play. Every class is viable in PvE and PvP. Don't fret about being "meta".

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot boost a blood elf so Hunter is a no go. What other classes would you recommend?

You cannot boost a blood elf. So a Hunter is a no go.
    So why did you ask about what class to boost if you insist on a race that cannot be boosted??

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    So why did you ask about what class to boost if you insist on a race that cannot be boosted??
    They literally said they will be leveling a BE hunter. Is reading truly that difficult for some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    What class would you prefer as a "primary alt" besides your hunter?

Pick that. If you want arguments for classes, there are many videos on this on youtube. Like every WoW youtuber has made one.

MadSeason has a palletable one with some effort in it. Watch that if you're unsure.

If you want a healer, I destroyed meters in BC and WTLK using Holy talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    They literally said they will be leveling a BE hunter. Is reading truly that difficult for some people.
    D'oh... my eyes skipped right past that.

boost a mage and make it your own gold factory

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sure if you can track both at the same time.
    You can't but once you know the route just watch with your eyes for ores and track herbs

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    boost a mage and make it your own gold factory

- - - Updated - - -

You can't but once you know the route just watch with your eyes for ores and track herbs
    This! Or use Gatherer and it’ll leave a historical node map of where you’ve gathered in each zone and the type of node.

Boost a Priest. SPriest are a lot of fun and very powerful in both PvE and PvP content, you can always heal as well. And when WotLK comes out you can dual spec roll disc and be a god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead