Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    People already did so he posted a video of his showing the mail headers with all the relaying information and SPF/DKIM checks.

The email is real.

@aceperson

I recommend you start the process of not caring much about this.
    I understand you are full of adrenaline rn and you cant simply forget about it BUT by tomorrow you should feel a little better.
    Let time do its thing.

Is just my opinion from watching you Reminds me of some thing that happened to me too.
    And i reach the conclusion:

Not only most people dont care BUT MMO-Champion is an awful place to search for validation and help...for obvious reasons im pretty sure you already noticed here)

I wish you the best of luck in this journey still Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by prophet001 View Post
    People already did so he posted a video of his showing the mail headers with all the relaying information and SPF/DKIM checks.

The email is real.
    fakenews trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by guldin View Post
    fakenews trump 2024
    LOL

ok my guy

I don't agree with OP at all but the email isn't fake.

LOL

ok my guy

my man

10/trump chars

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

ok my guy

What was that video? Just curious..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is so bad that now even the burner troll accounts are flaming each other.

You couldn't even spend five seconds googling Ion Hazzikostas' name to make sure you were spelling it right?

I'm not sure if it being real or fake is the most cringe option for OP

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It's nonsense to think that developers should let their customers design the game. Designers design; customers decide whether it's for them or not.
    I agree with the first half, disagree with the second. The implication that customers should only consume and not provide feedback is not tenable and is just a means to quash criticisms, regardless of their validity. So long as it is done civilly players should feel free to voice concerns and point out problems with the game. If designers then ignore feedback (which they are wont to do, such as in the case of Azerite and Legion Legendaries), that is a flaw on the designer's part. That's not to say that designers shouldn't have some freedom in how they design, but they need to design for their audience and not around quantitative metrics which are known to not be useful to any kind of design, which is common knowledge for anyone who has worked in HCI.

In case anyone tries to frame this as a defense for the OP, I've already put my disagreements out there. What the OP did was toxic and (if true) has likely damaged the relationship between players (incl. influencers) and the developers. There are channels by which to provide feedback and it should be done constructively, spamming Blizzard executives or developers is not the way to get them to listen to criticism.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Not a fan of J Allen Brack but, my god, your e-mail was awful, the cringe ugh...

I don't believe this is real, no way he wasted his time answering something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Do you think OP knows that faking an email like this is actually a crime? Like not a slap on the wrist crime, but a "you in a whole lot of trouble" crime - Email Fraud. And like all fraud, it is treated pretty harshly, as it should.
    report it to the police, they will come, i will show that is it real, and i'll be let off scot free.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Wise words, ML.
    i don't think customers actually know what they want. i think asmongold explained it best when he says the devs should listen to the feedback, determine what the real complaint is, and develop a solution to that the root cause. ion and his team don't even address the surface level problems.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    report it to the police, they will come, i will show that is it real, and i'll be let off scot free.
    No, I reported it to Blizzard - they will report it to the appropriate authority if they see fit. I'm guessing you sent the email from the same email you have linked to your Bnet account? Oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    @aceperson

I recommend you start the process of not caring much about this.
    I understand you are full of adrenaline rn and you cant simply forget about it BUT by tomorrow you should feel a little better.
    Let time do its thing.

Is just my opinion from watching you Reminds me of some thing that happened to me too.
    And i reach the conclusion:

Not only most people dont care BUT MMO-Champion is an awful place to search for validation and help...for obvious reasons im pretty sure you already noticed here)

I wish you the best of luck in this journey still Have fun
    i didn't come here expecting validation. i honestly just wanted to see what the general reaction would be to his comments. thank you for your concern though. thankfully, 8 years of being bullied through school taught me to finally stand up for myself and not give a crap about what idiots say. quite a long and painful lesson, but one that is sure to yield all the better results.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    What was that video? Just curious..
    you can find them here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6...r63iiJRTOmiQVg

as well as the google doc here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yiS...ew?usp=sharing

- - - Updated - - -

No, I reported it to Blizzard - they will report it to the appropriate authority if they see fit. I'm guessing you sent the email from the same email you have linked to your Bnet account? Oops.
    i don't play their games right now anyways because of the bad games and scummy practices. even if i lose access to my games unlawfully, it's not a big lose for me.

i don't play their games right now anyways because of the bad games and scummy practices. even if i lose access to my games unlawfully, it's not a big lose for me.
    There is no "unlawful" way for Blizzard to take away your access to wow - they can close your account for "any reason, or no reason at all".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Being an internet cop is even more cringe than this insane email screed.

Do you enjoy being a bad person?

i didn't come here expecting validation. i honestly just wanted to see what the general reaction would be to his comments. thank you for your concern though. thankfully, 8 years of being bullied through school taught me to finally stand up for myself and not give a crap about what idiots say. quite a long and painful lesson, but one that is sure to yield all the better results.
    Im glad you are fine :3
    This place can be awful...just like real life ^_^ same crap

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Do you enjoy being a bad person?

Im glad you are fine :3
    This place can be awful...just like real life ^_^ same crap
    Are you 2 going to kiss now or what? This is getting intense!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you know how to interpret mail headers then watch the video where he shows the headers.

If you don't, then you don't know enough to mark it as fake.
    You know that can be faked yeah? Email spoofing is a thing. Also let’s look at the blatantly obvious:

1. The CEO of a company does not have the time to sit down and reply to emails from Joe Blow

2. The email addresses in the video change

3. Do you really think he’d send that sort of shit out knowing that it would end up here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    As valid as many of the general criticisms towards the game are, especially in regards to heavy monetization/micro-transactions/artificially extending engagement, these e-mails come off as very entitled and bratty and not what I would consider good communication and feedback. This is very warcraft Karen. I wouldn't have responded to such an e-mail, and I'm not completely positive this is real, but if it is, good grief.
    'you think you do but you don't', need i say more?