Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Let's see how these social media companies handle this all.
    I know Reddit is already clamping down, and some of the combat boards are worried because because the new rules would mean they wouldn't be able to show the stuff happening in Ukraine/Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    Hamas to release Execution videos on social media platforms.
    I heard about that, even I hardly can believe it to be true, because they would simply be digging the hole, they are in another dozen meters deeper.

At this point, it's even pointless to do - that won't stop anyone now. Mayhap they just are trying to fluff their egos as a grand finale, to not be outdone by their ISIS colleagues. To go out with their names added to the "big bois".

The only thing Hamas could possibly do to stop the destruction and death that's to come, is to get out, disarm, release hostages and sit out the rest of their lives in jail or in exile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I heard about that, even I hardly can believe it to be true, because they would simply be digging the hole, they are in another dozen meters deeper.

At this point, it's even pointless to do - that won't stop anyone now. Mayhap they just are trying to fluff their egos as a grand finale, to not be outdone by their ISIS colleagues. To go out with their names added to the "big bois".

The only thing Hamas could possibly do to stop the destruction and death that's to come, is to get out, disarm, release hostages and sit out the rest of their lives in jail or in exile.
    Well if there already Parading bodies in the streets i dont see it that much of a leap to record and post if they are already being that depraved. In for a penny out for a pound i suppose
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    Well if there already Parading bodies in the streets i dont see it that much of a leap to record and post if they are already being that depraved. In for a penny out for a pound i suppose
    The basis of their defense is propaganda efforts like "Israel has done war crimes too," "Israel is an apartheid, fascist, genocidal regime," and "Israel built an open-air prison and actions taken during the breakout is blaming the victim."

Maybe a few people would be swayed to Hamas's side if it was just parading bodies of soldiers, parading raped bodies with blood-soaked crotches, or just rape, or just beheading kids, or just torture, or just going door to door invading homes to kill civilians, or just hostage taking and rape, or just using victim's phones to broadcast their deaths to families, or just broadcasting hostages plea videos to the world before death. One thing in that list and the rest untrue, and they might get foreign support for pressuring the counterattack to end short of annihilation of Hamas in Gaza. But the whole list gives the game up, particularly if you've been trying to say "disproportionate retaliation" for the last twenty to fifty years. Who wants to call for a proportionate response, when it's proportionate to those utter horrors?
    Last edited by tehdang; 2023-10-10 at 09:23 PM.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

North keeps smoldering and Hezbollah keeps sitting on the fence. Israel also clearly still has issues in the south no matter what the talking heads keep claiming (and stupid FF cases as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Those carrier strike force(s) will be a big deterrent to keep others from meddling in the war. Iran and Hezbollah do have anti-ship missiles. However, what they have won't even put a dent on a US carrier. Assuming they can get through the defensive perimeter.
    Incredibly dangerous thinking, literally any AShM in the existence will go through any of the current warships. They all are nothing more than steel and aluminium tubs - their defense lies in NOT getting hit in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    North keeps smoldering and Hezbollah keeps sitting on the fence. Israel also clearly still has issues in the south no matter what the talking heads keep claiming (and stupid FF cases as well).
    Yes, there are still reports of random gunfights in various areas in Israel proper. Some of the terrorists scattered and lay low now, so the everything is being combed now and eventually there are discoveries. They also are still trying to pull out attacks from the sea and such.

Same goes for the death count - we keep discovering more bodies, current estimation 1200 dead and 200+ hostages.

And yes, we have ammunitions trading in the north. It's relatively light trickle, all things compared, but it's simmering there.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    There is a huge difference in your examples compared to the Palestinian situation. Gaza and the West Bank don't have either physical land or sea connection to each other.
    Azerbaijan is a state with 2 enclaves as well that doesn't have a land or sea route.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Maybe a few people would be swayed to Hamas's side if it was just parading bodies of soldiers
    That's what Israeli indiscriminate campaign is for nothing creates more Hamas fighters than having your entire family wiped out even though you had nothing to do with it. The Israeli government is the top recruiter of terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That's what Israeli indiscriminate campaign is for nothing creates more Hamas fighters than having your entire family wiped out even though you had nothing to do with it. The Israeli government is the top recruiter of terrorists.
    Could have the reverse effect of "Every time Hamas does something we lose innocent lives. The leaders just hide around in Beruit safe and sound while we suffer."

Apparently Hamas is beheading and burning children alive. Calling the perps animals would be insulting towards animals.

Let's say it as it is.

Every member of Hamas deserves to die.

Every supporter of Hamas deserves to be jailed -- and deported from all civilized countries.

Every apologist of Hamas deserves to be treated like absolute shit for the rest of their lives.

Hamas, along with all other Islamist groups and all their buddies, are basically today's Nazis. And they all deserve to be treated like Nazis.

I have spoken.
    Last edited by Dunachar; 2023-10-10 at 10:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Azerbaijan is a state with 2 enclaves as well that doesn't have a land or sea route.
    And how well has the Armenia and Azerbaijan situation worked out when they both had enclaves within each others territory?

Nakhchivan is an autonomous republic, too. And Artsakh is(was) de facto an independent country.

But hey, the Azerbaijan-Armenian situation kind of proves my point I made earlier - the only true solution to the Israel-Palestine crisis are forced people transfers. Just a couple of weeks ago, all Armenians were expelled from Artsakh. Obviously it's not nice, but it works.

The other solutions that also work are far more horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Could have the reverse effect of "Every time Hamas does something we lose innocent lives. The leaders just hide around in Beruit safe and sound while we suffer."
    That hasn't been the case historically besides what are they going to do? Israel has already painted everyone who dies as "terrorists" some officials are straight calling them animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunachar View Post
    Apparently Hamas is beheading and burning children alive. Calling the perps animals would be insulting towards animals.

Let's say it as it is.

Every member of Hamas deserves to die.

Every supporter of Hamas deserves to be jailed -- and deported from all civilized countries.

Every apologist of Hamas deserves to be treated like absolute shit for the rest of their lives.

Hamas, along with all other Islamist groups and all their buddies, are basically today's Nazis. And they all deserve to be treated like Nazis.

I have spoken.
    I would take what the Israeli politicians and the Netanyahu's family mouth piece would say with a grain of salt. The "source" for the beheaded babies is Israeli channel i24 news, a proxy for the Netanyahu family which employs over 35 veterans of the IDF.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east...abies-/3014787

It was alleged that Hamas's armed wing, the Qassam Brigades, "beheaded many Israeli babies" on the Israeli side during the early Saturday morning attack launched from Gaza.

When Anadolu contacted the Israeli army spokesperson unit over the phone and asked about the allegations, she said "We have seen the news, but we do not have any details or confirmation about that."
    Now this doesn't inherently say it "didn't" happen, but it's so cartoonishly evil I can't help but think that it's all propaganda drivel.

EDIT: LATimes also updated one of it's opinion article, saying claims of "mass rape" has so far been unsubstantiated at this time.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...eillance-blame
    Last edited by NoiseTank13; 2023-10-10 at 11:00 PM.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Don't underestimate them. Hezbollah has an arsenal of tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of missiles and a lot of them are outfitted with precision kits. Many of them are heavier missiles with bigger payloads as well.

Now, it would be a sheer madness for them to attack the carrier, but if they put their mind to it - I don't doubt they would be capable of inflicting massive damage to it or even sinking it.

Of course, such event would literally turn Lebanon into second Afghanistan right there and that is why it's unfeasible Hezbollah would something like this - but on the military level they are capable.

Our issue with Hezbollah entering full time into the fight is that they can almost immediately cause an untold destruction by aiming their precise missiles at the petrochemical facilities in Haifa - recreating what happened in Beirut a few years ago, but on a much more massive scale. Naturally, they would target other similar facilities, inflicting untold damage on the cities.

Of course, if they do that - we would wipe the floor with Lebanon, but the destruction and death count on both sides would be monumental.
    If they started shooting missile at the US Carrier group you might get this reaction.

But I hope not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    And how well has the Armenia and Azerbaijan situation worked out when they both had enclaves within each others territory?

Nakhchivan is an autonomous republic, too. And Artsakh is(was) de facto an independent country.

But hey, the Azerbaijan-Armenian situation kind of proves my point I made earlier - the only true solution to the Israel-Palestine crisis are forced people transfers. Just a couple of weeks ago, all Armenians were expelled from Artsakh. Obviously it's not nice, but it works.

The other solutions that also work are far more horrible.
    You have dozens of such exclaves, some examples:

Spain - Morocco
    UAE - Oman

And somehow these are countries that exist and do not fight each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That hasn't been the case historically besides what are they going to do? Israel has already painted everyone who dies as "terrorists" some officials are straight calling them animals.
    I agree historically that has not been the case. Times change. I wish there was a peaceful resolution that could have been done before this all happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they started shooting missile at the US Carrier group you might get this reaction.

But I hope not.
    True, but I was talking more on the technical aspect of Hezbollah being capable militarily to damage and maybe even sink the carrier.

But then of course, if they do that - oh boy.

I agree historically that has not been the case. Times change. I wish there was a peaceful resolution that could have been done before this all happened.
    There are peaceful solutions but it's not really possible with the current people in charge not to mention the international community backing whatever the Israeli government does. Most of the movement to hold anyone accountable have been grass root even then 36 states in the US have made it illegal to even boycott Israel and people are getting fired for not blindly following the pro-Israel propaganda.

This is how negotiations work and this is our card to play, obviously.

And it's really quite simple - they want them out? Come to the table. We already literally did one-sided settlement removal back in 2006, when we cleared them out of Gaza. Look what that got us.

You won't be able to muster a coalition for a repeat of that one-sided act in decades to come in Israel. So, either Palestinians deal with that fact... or well not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It isn't your card, because it isn't YOUR FUCKING LAND.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It isn't your card, because it isn't YOUR FUCKING LAND.
    Ahh, someone has solved the issue. Quick, get the press, tell the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    That one is a really bad example, though, because it hasn't worked well... You are quite possibly going to see "making of a corridor" there with all that it entails.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.