Poll: What problem will happen?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Once again you state something that is super obvious that no one is arguing against. Good job winning the internets! no one can defeat you!!!
    No, people are just making it out to be way more complicated than it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, people are just making it out to be way more complicated than it actually is.
    Ahh, because they were like, "it's complicated, and here are all the reasons...", and you were like, "nope! you are dumb", so I guess no one can argue with your logic, it's air-tight.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

I logged in, logged out. Flawlessly!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Ahh, because they were like, "it's complicated, and here are all the reasons...", and you were like, "nope! you are dumb", so I guess no one can argue with your logic, it's air-tight.
    Nope, I didn't say that. I get that you have some desire to flame me, but this is bordering on absurd.

have a very special day, for a very special boy.