Thread: [Music] Butter

[Music] Butter

I'm not normally one to post on the Infamous MMO-C off topic forums but I gotta post some positivity.

as of 1201am on 21 May, 2021 the song "Butter" by BTS a South Korean band of the KPOP persuasion was released. As a father of a 15 yo teenage daughter who's into KPOP I tolerated her KPOP fascination for a few years. I'm a devout Duran Duran / 30 Seconds to Mars fan. Metallica, etc are also my jam. You'd have to go a long way to convince me to listen to your music.

BTS's "Boy with Luv" changed it. Then "Dynamite" went out and I started toe tapping to their music. With "Butter" I actually moved my 42 yo heart attack riddled ass to the music. The beat and bass really got me moving. The interludes, imho, sucked but the chorus really brought the song together coupled with a THX-certified Logitech Z906 speaker setup with the bass at medium to high. The song will definitely shake some mirrors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMweEpGlu_U

The band spreads a message of love and accepting. As a parent, I did my due diligence and made sure it wasn't some South Korean Trump Nazi band. It's the opposite spectrum. Give it an honest listen and honestly tell me it doesn't make you dance a little. The beat will definitely make you move.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-23 at 12:51 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    This was moved to (and the title altered for) the appropriate forum.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

TBH KPop isn't that bad.
    Though it was much better when it wasn't as famous as it is right now, after PSY - Gangnam Style.

Epik High was awesome back then. Well, they still are, but they're overshadowed because of the more pupular bands, such as BTS, BigBang, Black Pink. Mostly because they weren't focused on the kawai look and songs about teenage love and friendships, they just had more mature message.