This Week's Scheduled Maintenance for Shadowlands Patch 9.1

Blizzard has announced this week's scheduled maintenance for Shadowlands Patch 9.1 in North America and Europe.
    • NA Maintenance (June 29, 2021): 7:00 AM PDT - 3:00 PM PDT (10:00 AM EDT - 6:00 PM EDT)
    • EU Maintenance (June 30, 2021): 06:00 CET - 14:00 CET

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-06-29 at 12:05 PM.

so 2pm for us in the uk wonder why its so long cant remember the last time it was this long

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    • NA Maintenance (July 29, 2021): 7:00 AM PDT - 3:00 PM PDT (10:00 AM EDT - 6:00 PM EDT)
    • EU Maintenance (July 30, 2021): 06:00 CET - 14:00 CET
    JULY?

Or you mean June?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Gotta love the 8 hour planned time. I put the O/U for NA at 10 hours.
    I'm gonna buy some popcorn.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    JULY?

Or you mean June?
    You know after the community uproar caused by World of Recraft they need to make adjustments so there is a slight delays for the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    so 2pm for us in the uk wonder why its so long cant remember the last time it was this long
    maybe some big db changes to support m+ rating

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    You know after the community uproar caused by World of Recraft they need to make adjustments so there is a slight delays for the patch.
    ahah PTSD from all the waiting scared me

7+ Year Old Account
    Literally less then a month ago when they released tbc classic. And also 8.3's release. It is literally almost always this long, sometimes.longer...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

For EU it's probably the standard. US gets all the problems and EU is up after 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    JULY?

Or you mean June?
    That was a typo. If it still shows up, use CTRL F5 to refresh the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Literally less then a month ago when they released tbc classic. And also 8.3's release. It is literally almost always this long, sometimes.longer...
    i dont remember retail getting extended maintenance for that, should have been clearer

Its this long for every patch and then also gets extended by 6 to 12 hours. Every patch. Last time it happened was 2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Even after 15 years, I still love patch days. Just hope that maintenance isn't extended further. I'm ready for the new content!

I bet people are gonna find a way to hate Blizzard for this, as well.

Flying is opened only next week? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    No matter WHAT Blizzard does people will always find a way to hate Blizzard for it. It's a sure thing. Like death and taxes.
    How dare they have maintenance. They better give us free gametime to make up for it!!!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    How dare they have maintenance. They better give us free gametime to make up for it!!!
    In older times Blizzard put maintenance because they had passion for game and wanted to polish it as much as they could. Now it happens out of greed, they want extend your sub for MAUs. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    In older times Blizzard put maintenance because they had passion for game and wanted to polish it as much as they could. Now it happens out of greed, they want extend your sub for MAUs. /s
    They're not staggering release of 9.1 content, so people don't feel rushed to do everything at once at their own pace. They're doing it because they're greedy and don't care about the minority of players that want to bumrush everything then complain they have nothing to do.

I bet they're not even gonna release the next expansion in 2022, because they want to stretch Shadowlands as long as possible and aggravate players.