Who is the most powerful Pandaren?

I just want to know more about the race as they got my attention lately, and I'm enjoying Monk so far.

Anyway, I thought it was either Chen or Taran Zhu, they are pretty skilled in combat and the most notable monks on the game. But Emperor Shaohao was a continental Mistweaver and got rid of the 6/7 of the Sha, though he did get defeated by a Shado Pan monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I mean come on we all know that Mudmug outclasses all other pandaren (and beings in warcraft universe) by few tiers of power.

Li Li is clearly an immortal being by pandaren standards, keeping the youth of her pre-teen days as a 19 year old. She will soon become the strongest of pandaren.

we don't have strongest pandarens

mostly there are more known ones, than others

Lorewalker Cho who knows lots of stuff but sometimes acts a bit childish

Taran Zhu, who is leader of Shaod Pan and pretty strong and experienced warrior, while still can be subdued by sha multiple times (they can subdue everyone btw)

Chen Stormstout - brewmaster and wanderer

Li Li Stormstout -traveller
    .etc

the one that's in warcraft 3
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

5+ Year Old Account
    Jojo Ironbrow for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Probably Shaohao overall, but if you restricted it to living Pandaren I would say Taran Zhu.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

5+ Year Old Account
    Taran Zhu? Before that maybe Shaohao, that guy literally saved an entire continent from an apocalyptic event.

Li Li carried me to Grand Master in Heroes of the Storm, she's overpowered.

I'd think I'd have to agree with Aucald.

Chen is strong too, but Taran Zhu has the training/experience edge. But that's if you're talking about living. Otherwise Shaohao as said.

Lorewalker Cho is definitely the most knowledgeable though, which does convert to being a great asset of course.

I'm leaning toward Taran Zhu, maybe Chen if not him.

Yes he got overtaken by the sha, but that's not about power, it's about emotions getting out of control etc.

I don't know why we need a thread for this since the answer is obvious: Fo Sho Knucklebump

Living? Definitely either Taran Zhu or Chen.
    Overall? Shaohao.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

5+ Year Old Account
    I would say the dude in MoP cinematic trailer.

Obviously Taran Zhu or Chen.

Feats of Emperor Shaohao:
    - Saved Pandaria from The Great Sundering, an event that broke the main-lands of Azeroth itself (a feat Azshara couldn't match).
    - Became one with the land, living on as a spirit for over 10,000 years (making him the longest active Pandaren by hundreds of times longer than Liu Lang the Wanderlust).
    - Sealed away all but one of the seven Sha (the last remnants of the dying breath-curse of Y'shaarj, noted "most powerful and wicked of the Old Gods" in Chronicle, credited for the enslaving of Azeroth's Elemental Lords)
    - Helped restore the Vale of Eternal Blossoms after the Siege of Orgrimmar (the land being corrupted by Sha, after Garrosh dumped the very Heart of Y'Shaarj into the pools of the Vale -- thus blessed by the powers of the original Well of Eternity, making this one of the greatest cleansing, purification, or restoration feats in Warcraft history next to the re-origination beam dealt to N'Zoth by the Heart of Azeroth, or the purifying of corruption in Sargeras' sword by the Artifact Weapons)
    - Coordinated the offensive against Ordos (Youngol God of Fire) on the Timeless Isle, empowered champions of Azeroth (Azeroth's Champions greatest feat until this point was fighting back Deathwing, who's greatest destructive feat included The Shattering - a feat comparable to The Great Sundering)

Feats of Taran Zhu:
    - Successfully lead campaign against the Sha (last breath of the Old God Y'shaarj)
    - Successfully lead campaign against the returned Thunder King (who bested High Keeper Ra, the Spirit of Aman'thul, and Wild God Xuen. Lei Shen was last defeated by the Forge of Origination -- also used to vanquish the Old God N'Zoth. A successful campaign leadership feat against an overwhelming opponent like this wasn't matched until Illidan led forces against the Burning Legion and Sargeras.)
    - Survived possession and purification of the Sha of Hatred (a feat comparable to the cleansing the Player Characters overcame in SoO)
    - Survived a blow from Gorehowl, being wielded by a Hellscream (a family weapon feat that has killed six Gronn, Mannoroth, the demi-god Cenarius, and Cairne)
    - Survived and fought back a Demon Invasion at the Peak of Serenity & Terrace of Endless Spring (a relative feat that killed both High King Varian and Warchief Vol'jin)

Feats of Chen Stormstout:
    - Helped originate Brewfest by conceding victory to Grimbooze Thunderbrew (creator of Kungaloosh - a drink likened to engine degreaser)
    - Fought in the Third War, the Reign of Chaos, alongside Magni (resulting in a major defeat of the Burning Legion on Azeroth)
    - Assisted in the death of Grand Admiral Daelin Proudmoore (leader of the Alliance's navy in the Second War against the Horde)
    - Won against the Fel Orc Blademaster Rahjak (Blademasters are noted to be able to cut with Bladestorms "faster than the eye can see" or to Windwalk "so quick that they appear invisible to the naked eye")
    - Assisted in the fight against High General Rakeesh, a high-ranking Man'ari Eredar General and son of Velen (Eredar are noted for their mastery of magic throughout the Great Dark Beyond, Rakeesh himself is noted for having killed the Naaru O'ros, next in line Prime Naaru after Xe'ra - a being who nearly bound Illidan to service. O'ros participated in the ritual turning the Void God Saraka back into the holy form Naaru Saa'ra in Legion).

Feats of Kang:
    - First Azerothian Monk, and teacher to an entire people (a class mastery feat comparable to Malfurion originating Druids of the Night Elves)
    - Incited the Pandaren Revolution (consisting of also Jinyu, Hozen, Grummles, and Yaungol - a diplomacy feat that had not been rivaled since the War of the Ancients)
    - Communed with Xuen, the White Tiger (a Wild God, a feat comparable to Malfurion's communal with Cenarius)
    - In single hand-to-hand combat, killed and was slain by last Mogu Emperor Lao-Fe the Slavebinder (resulting in the liberation of a continent - a feat comparable to the slaying of Garrosh Hellscream, or Mannoroth)
    Last edited by Razion; 2021-06-04 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, there aren't a lot of canonical ones. Taran Zhu would be the best candidate, but he lost 1 v 1 against Garrosh...a MONK lost to a WARRIOR, when a monk is just a warrior that knows what they are doing.

Lorewalker Shuchun. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...a/blank-scroll

"The bullet hung frozen just in front of Shuchun, the last link between the two goblins and their terrible future.

Lorewalker Shuchun reached out, plucked the bullet from the air, and laid it carefully on the ground."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.