View Poll Results: At what time will classic-first 70 happen?

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • By 7 pm PDT June 1 (hax)

1 1.59%
  • By 8 pm

2 3.17%
  • 10 pm

4 6.35%
  • Midnight June 2

19 30.16%
  • 2 am

6 9.52%
  • 4 am

1 1.59%
  • 6 am

7 11.11%
  • 8 am

1 1.59%
  • 10 am

2 3.17%
  • Noon

8 12.70%
  • 2 pm

1 1.59%
  • 4 pm

3 4.76%
  • 6 pm

1 1.59%
  • 8 pm

0 0%
  • 10 pm

0 0%
  • Midnight June 3

1 1.59%
  • Before Noon June 3

2 3.17%
  • After Noon June 3

1 1.59%
  • June 4

1 1.59%
  • June 5 or later

2 3.17%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Aight it's 9 pm, what's the highest level anyone's seen so far?
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leaning towards close to 24hr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    Aight it's 9 pm, what's the highest level anyone's seen so far?
    63s running Slave Pens on Pagle-US
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

https://www.twitch.tv/method

People are pushing 67 after 7 hours so i guess it takes another 3-4 hours

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Rofl 8 hours. You might be mixing it with modern wow.
    None will do it under maybe 20 hours and that is with lots of help form others so I don´t even consider it real.
    It took less than 24h for the first-ever lvl 70 back in the day, and they hadn't the experience of having played BC yet.
    I'd be surprised if it takes more than 15 hours, and I bet about 12h.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramickias View Post
    I think a speedrunner will get this done under 4 hours. After seeing how insanely fast some people managed to kill Ragnaros 2 years ago, If Magtheridon/Gruul/Kara isnt cleared within 12 hours, i'll be dissappointed.
    That on the other end is rather ridiculous.
    Last edited by Akka; 2021-06-02 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    No, I'm arguing that reaching level 70 results in something objective, there's no interpretation. Or are you trying to say that you can be max level in several different ways? 70.5? 69.9?

That's all I'm gonna say on this inane exhange.
    I know what you are arguing. I've said that's what you are arguing. What I'm saying is that no one is arguing against that. You started an argument saying reaching level 70 was objective when the person you were arguing with was simply saying their achievement of being first wasn't "real", meaning he didn't think it was earned. He's not arguing that they aren't actually level 70. Do you really believe he was saying that the person who is level 70 isn't level 70?

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xfreeder View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/method

People are pushing 67 after 7 hours so i guess it takes another 3-4 hours
    3-4h is way too optimistic.

- The 7h it took from 60 to 67 includes 30min with prepared quest turn-ins to reach level 61 1/2.
    - The XP required for level 67+ is more than an additional 50% per level than it took for lvl 61: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Exp...#Pre-2.3_table
    - By the time you are lvl 66, the npcs in Slave Pens (which is where the current leaders are grinding with their mages) are green, giving you less XP.

If they continue at roughly the same pace as before, i would guess WF 70 is around the 12-14h mark, depending how the XP/h is for the last levels.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

The whole poll is scuffed because it doesn't mention the timezones. Or maybe it's just another case of thinking that the whole world is USA?

Either way we are like 10 hours into tbc and there's no 70 yet it seems
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

The first poll option lists PDT.
    Last edited by garicasha; 2021-06-02 at 08:35 AM.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be quick max on my server is 65 so far

So far the front runners seem to be Tierra (lvl 68) and JokerD (lvl 67 ~80%) and some dungeon groups @66/67

Maybe the dungeon groups can catch up the solo mages since the mages are grinding lvl 62 mobs atm (green mobs)

Actually how does the instance reset limit factor in to these continuous runs? Or does every individual get 5 of their own resets?

Actually how does the instance reset limit factor in to these continuous runs? Or does every individual get 5 of their own resets?
    They have removed it at least for now with the caveat that they are monitoring and they may enact a hourly/daily later on.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-update/967713

TierraTV's stream ... he's 69 and the bar is 35% full at 3:35 am, so maybe next 90 minutes or so?

I am going to bed.

I am guessing he is not.

TierraTV's stream ... he's 69 and the bar is 35% full at 3:35 am, so maybe next 90 minutes or so?

I am going to bed.

I am guessing he is not.

some ppl in his streams´chat claim there would be a warrior who is ahead of him (by mob-tagging), anyone has some info about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonf View Post
    Dear diary,
    This is Day 85 of farming primals for tailoring set. I can’t seem to understand how everyone around me magically has an epic flyer and I’m stuck here on my 60% flying mount losing all these tags. I checked the AH today to see if they have gone down from their 400g price per primal might but they still haven’t seem to budge. I guess I’ll try again tomorrow before I break down and buy gold off of a website that sells 10k gold for $30.

people will be clearing Kara before bed today guys........welcome to the speed clears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Apparently there is a warlock and mage lvl 70 on firemaw-EU
    Last edited by Maell; 2021-06-02 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maell View Post
    Apparently there is a warlock and mage lvl 70 on firemaw-EU
    Here is the reddit thread and "proof" .... https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/..._first_lvl_70/

Casual searching, I found a level 67 on my server (asscandi) around 10pm est. There were tons of 65-66 as well.

Just went out before 5 am.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Rofl 8 hours. You might be mixing it with modern wow.
    None will do it under maybe 20 hours and that is with lots of help form others so I don´t even consider it real.
    heh, in under 12 hours someone got 70.
    and already the number of 70's is in the double digits.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-06-02 at 12:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content