Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Started late in february with the expansion, did only 1 heroic clear, did the weekly 15+/torghast on 1 day/week and I am sitting since a while at 226 with still weekly vault drops missing.

Thats as casual as it gets without rerolling every week or intentionally doing nothing - aka "PVP players without skill for rating".
    -

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    Hard mode is ilvl 233, so this whole topic is moot. It might not be huge upgrades, but definitely ilvl upgrades for everyon, at least in the first week.
    Been reading through this thread to see if anyone actually mentioned this, 233 Ilvl for hard mode is perfectly fine and as you said makes the whole discussion irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Valkonion View Post
    Been reading through this thread to see if anyone actually mentioned this, 233 Ilvl for hard mode is perfectly fine and as you said makes the whole discussion irrelevant
    Yeah 233 is nice this week, but unfortunately you can get 236 from m+ next week, so going to Tazavesh is just a waste of time. Very sad, because Tazavesh is awesome and I can't wait to have it in m+ when 9.2 comes in about a year or two. Really enjoyed that dungeon, except for the bugged mail encounter

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Accendor;53244105]How many millions do you think retail wow has right now? We have no official numbers if course, but being completely realistic here, if you complete activity all across the board (ingame, forums, social media), do you really thing it has more than 2, maybe 3 million players?
    Again, i am not saying WoW is dying, fluctuating subscriber numbers are normal, but as of right now, the world is very, very empty.

- - - Updated - - -

Head out to Mechagon if you want to see people. Except for early morning, usually quite crowded out there.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

I stopped playing a couple weeks into the xpac. My ilvl was about 210 when I stepped into Tazavesh and I probably had the most fun in that 5 1/2 hour run with the people I was running with than I've had with wow in forever. Pugs I picked up in a "Chill Tazavesh" group finder group. I'd probably play this game a lot more if I could consistently find a way to get what I got tonight out of it. Blizzard deserves praise for that content, it's a really cool dungeon and I met some really cool people.
    Last edited by chorx; 2021-07-11 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    Hard mode is ilvl 233, so this whole topic is moot. It might not be huge upgrades, but definitely ilvl upgrades for everyon, at least in the first week.
    Yup I just did it last night got a pair of gloves and neck as upgrade. Is it worth the time and effort. Hard to say is it worth it. The heroic version seems very hard and lot's of mechanics to avoid and do. Felt like it was a bit overtuned? I pug it last night and even though the group is pretty geared (some already have the new s2 mount) we still wipe a few times. I could see pugs who aren't experience is going to have a lot of difficult with it since you can't really be carried. Also some boss is still bugged and we have to burst it down ASAP. To get ilvl 23 from doing m+ you need m12 and for ilvl 233 to drop in the great vault you need to complete a m7+. I feel like it will be easier to do a m+7 and get the item from the great vault than doing the mega dungeon would be easier for most people.
    Last edited by sponge5307; 2021-07-15 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    If you make the megadungeon too hard, people will complain.
    If you make the megadungeon loot too good, people will complain.
    If you make the megadungeon accessible and good for alts/new players, the wannabe elitists will complain.
    If you make the megadungeon only really reward the mounts and be a challenge without "good epix", people will complain.

Honestly - Blizzard can't win on this one ...
    This. The community is never pleased because its so fractured I feel bad for Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did a second full run this week.

Next week my group will probably just do first boss and P.O.S.T. and then call it a day