Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    fake news, it's quite literally the opposite and if you had any insight into it you'd know that

don't get defensive when I point out all you really do is act unecessarily crude for no reason on any topic you can get your hands on and get into it with article writers, reddit thread raid leaders, forum posters or whoever and then post it to chat every time for validation, which is literally the only reason I even ended up here

Maybe the math man can put two and two together on why nobody likes him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayeazy View Post
    fake news, it's quite literally the opposite and if you had any insight into it you'd know that

don't get defensive when I point out all you really do is act unecessarily crude for no reason on any topic you can get your hands on and get into it with article writers, reddit thread raid leaders, forum posters or whoever and then post it to chat every time for validation, which is literally the only reason I even ended up here
    First off - imagine actually writing "fake news". Yikes my dude.

Second - yea, you're super inclusive and not at all causticly toxic yourself. That's why when we discuss shit that you aren't a part of, in public, then tell you that you're free to participate outside of just namecalling, I get DMs like these:

https://i.imgur.com/aDGy9GP.png where you have to try and establish superiority by getting digs in at the people that actually enjoy discussing and helping people, as well as the other people that you feel take "your" credit because you never actually do shit as "publicly" as they do. You're bitter and delusional. You only post on discord when you want to take shots at people. Get over yourself Jay, you'll be much happier for it .

Also yea, of course I share shit when I see people doing dumb shit and correct them - unlike what you do, a lot of people actually find that entertaining.

lol you really want to talk about being bitter when pretty much everything you do is actually just flame under the guise of "helping"

That old situation is literally just proving what I'm talking about, you've never had a complete frame of reference of what actually goes on other than what you catch whim of, because you've never made any genuine attempt to be a part of it any further than asking if you can lay on your barbed shot button every tier, which I don't think that counts for much but hey maybe I am actually gatekeeping! Like I explicitly said there I'm not gonna fault you for not knowing, but if you want to go accusing me of not being useful like you did to prompt that then I'll be glad to point you where to look.

Also to think I'd be bitter over "credit" when in reality I turned down nearly every offer of having it in the last like 5 years and put every effort into getting people whatever they need to independently be able to contribute without depending on me at all. The fact peoples first impression is something like thinking "only Azor or Draco can participate" should make it obvious enough who the detriment is here

idk man you're just clueless, it's time to stop
    Last edited by Jayeazy; 2021-07-01 at 07:51 PM.