Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    How to become a meme, by Álvaro Morata.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    How to become a meme, by Álvaro Morata.
    Lewandowski joined him shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Can't believe I bet for Poland to win the group. Had it all correct but Lewa bottled it big time. Can't carry a whole team I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    "Im disgusted yet i can't stop watching" sums this match perfectly. Go, go wooden boys.

15+ Year Old Account
    hm what does wooden boy mean? short for a style of play, a nation team, or what?
    I got no clue
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    hm what does wooden boy mean? short for a style of play, a nation team, or what?
    I got no clue
    It means that they are as lively as trees aka they are representation of Polish national woods. Next time get them Gepetto as trainer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm Isaksson, the defense, sure they are both really great but for me the star in the swedish team in this tournament so far has been Robin Olsson the goalie.
    He's more or less perma benched in Everton this season and he jumps into EURO and is such a force to recon with in game after game so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It means that they are as lively as trees aka they are representation of Polish national woods. Next time get them Gepetto as trainer.
    Oh, I see.
    Wonder what a typical Swedish team would have as meme then over the past years.
    sleep medicine?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So thanks to the Slovakian goalkeeper, we face the Czech Republic in the next match in stead of the number 3 of group F, thank you Dubravka!
    Last edited by MCMLXXXII; 2021-06-23 at 04:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    So thanks to the Slovakian goalkeeper, we face the Czech Republic in the next match in stead of the number 3 of group F, thank you Dubravka!
    A good golie who fuck up and slip should still be smart to blame the defense for letting it go that far ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    A good golie who fuck up and slip should still be smart to blame the defense for letting it go that far ;p
    He almost ruined it when he saved that penalty but made up with those two mistakes

15+ Year Old Account
    OOOOOOOHHHHHHH what a goal by Levan!!!!!
    OMG, that is such poetry!!!

2-1 Sweden-Poland

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really just Lewandowski and 10 other Polish players who know some football rules.

- - - Updated - - -

It's really just Lewandowski and 10 other Polish players who know some football rules.
    I repeat lol. Exciting 5 last minutes

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I wanted a great game and Polands 2-1 goal meant that.. I'm not sure I wanted 2-2 though

Lol Poland. Really in the last second of the game.. oh well, Sweden takes the group against Spain. Who would have thought

10+ Year Old Account
    Masterful. I knew they would find a way to fuck up in last moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shoulda not loose first game. As always, gotta add.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm Austrian and I can't believe i say this, but i really hope Germany wins tonight. Send Hungary back like pain did to Slovakia today.

Turkey out, Russia out, Poland out, Hungary bowing out early would fit right in :P

- - - Updated - - -

I repeat lol. Exciting 5 last minutes

well last Euros it was the other way around, Lewa was terrible and yet Poland made it to the QF

Finland just needs Portugal to get stomped by France by 4 goals now, it's doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsarez View Post
    Lol Poland. Really in the last second of the game.. oh well, Sweden takes the group against Spain. Who would have thought
    Is that a trick question?
    NOONE but I love it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Finland just needs Portugal to get stomped by France by 4 goals now, it's doable.
    I will cheer for my weird Sauna brothers for sure!