Poll: Which side are you on?

Horde The third option.

I saw this survey a long time ago and it seems to me that a third option was missing. more seeing what I saw in the forums and social media.

Dating an acquaintance on Twitter. "I follow this gencoid just because my warchief told me to."

5+ Year Old Account
    Basic campfire ftw. It has as much personality as the current council, and has the added advantage of not licking human boots. The guy is also quite cozy, and doesn't randomly burn cities, so BC for warchief pl0x.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

When someone makes a new thread that looks like a necro from about 2 years ago .....

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Basic campfire ftw. It has as much personality as the current council, and has the added advantage of not licking human boots. The guy is also quite cozy, and doesn't randomly burn cities, so BC for warchief pl0x.
    And she's good at cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    When someone makes a new thread that looks like a necro from about 2 years ago .....
    It is a necro, and less than 2 years ago.
    But because an important option was missing.
    Is annoyed when the Allys say "you don't like Varock so the Horde are evil".

No. We don't like Varock because Varock is a genocide just like Sylvanas.

I will not subjugate myself to your trinary oppression! Freedom for the Firewood!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what I'm being asked to vote on.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Can you be a horde fan if you don't really know?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    It is the false choice they put you in BFA. But with the option that I feel that the majority preferred to take.

Back to the classics, been a while.

Can't vote for fire. Fire's dangerous stuff, man.

Going with the safe option here, Sylvanas.

What if I like genocide because it spurs conflict? It's all imaginary and inconsequential, so I'm not sure what everyone gets so bent out of shape for. I guess I'm a small part of the community for enjoying being a bad guy, but how do good guys have any fun if they don't have worthy villains to go after?

That said, all 3 options suck. Varok is a traitor. Sylvanas is a traitor. I saw basic campfire warming up the Alliance, so it is also a traitor. Bring back Garrosh, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmalak View Post
    That said, all 3 options suck. Varok is a traitor. Sylvanas is a traitor. I saw basic campfire warming up the Alliance, so it is also a traitor. Bring back Garrosh, please.
    This is the correct question.

Loa of Kings Vol'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    Basic Campfire, it restores more spirit than the other two.

Also I've always wondered, if there is a basic version what is the more advanced one? *thinks of Teldrassil*
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Basic Campfire, it restores more spirit than the other two.

Also I've always wondered, if there is a basic version what is the more advanced one? *thinks of Teldrassil*
    It no longer strengthens the Horde's spirit. It gives you the greatest versatility, though.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know who Varock is so I guess I will choose basic campfire.

5+ Year Old Account
    If Sylvanas actually did anything in earnest, I'd vote for her. There was enough drama without the old gods and death for a war to start. I could even live w/ the burning of Teldrassil if the war had actual consequences and development(Gilneas being reclaimed, Silvermoon being re-burnt, torn up land etc). As much as I hated the random faction conflict it could have worked with effort without the characters being ooc or stupid.

I couldn't stand Saurfang's side because it was hypocritical and too last minute. For a group that wanted to stop atrocities, they let a lot of unnecessary destruction happen between the factions.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I couldn't stand Saurfang's side because it was hypocritical and too last minute. For a group that wanted to stop atrocities, they let a lot of unnecessary destruction happen between the factions.
    Because it didn't stop any atrocity.
    For me it is still a group that does not want to suffer punishment for the atrocities that they gladly committed.

Varock is waiting for Garrosh 3.0 to come and repeating the mistake again. Never learn anything.