Page 17 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Nice job perverting others' words as usual, but I merely pointed that childfree are more likely to be concerned about various stuff such as climate change
    Which, again, you have no evidence for and is undermined your assertion that people with children aren't as receptive to environmentalist policies anyway. Rofl.

e who pretend to care about children's future while not bothering to have some and in the most severe cases actively opposing the idea of having any.
    "If you really cared about children why don't you have any of your own" is a fairly stupid question to ask of someone who's gay, but alright.

Again, I fail to see how being reluctant to bring a child into a world that is manifestly getting worse isn't anything but concern for the welfare of the theoretical child. :rollleyes:
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2021-07-11 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    He does have a point.

Those cultures with the most sexual freedom are having the least sex of all cultures.
    You don't have to get embarrassed because you forgot contraception exists.

Maybe freedom isn't all that compatible with humans as liberalism would like to make us believe.
    Or that modern capitalism is not conducive towards family building.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    He does have a point.

Those cultures with the most sexual freedom are having the least sex of all cultures.

Maybe freedom isn't all that compatible with humans as liberalism would like to make us believe.
    "When you can't force people to have sex, they might not choose to have sex of their own free will" is not the big pwn you think it is.

What next? "Cultures without slavery see workers working shorter hours"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite aware of it, but even with that included western culture is reporting people having less and less sex.
    Gee, I wonder why people would be reporting having less sex during a global pandemic which featured public lockdowns.

Certain ideologies might just be destructive in nature. Remember, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    Yeah. Yours.

*gestures*

12. "Machismo", which sublimates the difficult work of permanent war and heroism into the sexual sphere. Fascists thus hold "both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality."

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice job perverting others' words as usual, but I merely pointed that childfree are more likely to be concerned about various stuff such as climate change to the person who mentioned children first in the context of climate change discussion, thus exposing the actual hypocrisy of those who pretend to care about children's future while not bothering to have some and in the most severe cases actively opposing the idea of having any.
    These are the real death cult that just wants everyone to go down together
    Hypocrisy would be to care for the future of children and deny people the ability to have children themselves. Caring for the future of children while not wanting to have any themselves is not hypocrisy.

You're treading on anti-abortion territory whistling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Oh no, humans are having less sex, its the true end of the world!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Liberal culture is already pwning itself out of existence.

The ideology is losing ground both by territory and population, year by year, as we speak, across the globe.
    Sorry, I thought that earlier you were claiming that environmentalism is pointless because the liberals control everything?

8. Fascist societies rhetorically cast their enemies as "at the same time too strong and too weak." On the one hand, fascists play up the power of certain disfavored elites to encourage in their followers a sense of grievance and humiliation. On the other hand, fascist leaders point to the decadence of those elites as proof of their ultimate feebleness in the face of an overwhelming popular will.

7+ Year Old Account

The ideology is losing ground both by territory and population, year by year, as we speak, across the globe.
    That's just because there is a temporary rebellion against liberalism and enlightenment values coming from the far left/right. To me liberalism is just modernity and its opponents are swimming upstream against the current.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-07-11 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

And yet, you can't actually back that up with a source.

Not to mention, which "liberalism"? Modern liberalism, predicated on the idea of human rights, or classical liberalism, which is Baby's First Anarcho-Capitalism?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    And yet that is what happens. It's you versus reality, lol.

You buy forty kilograms of food and four liters of milk a week, huh.

r/thathappened
    Sjors bones...I go through at least 1,5 litres of milk a day. Those are rookie numbers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    Sjors bones...I go through at least 1,5 litres of milk a day. Those are rookie numbers...
    Grats on having chronic diarrhea, I guess?

Liberal culture is already pwning itself out of existence. The ideology is losing ground both by territory and population, year by year, as we speak, across the globe.
    In your country perhaps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fortunately I am adapted to not having chronic diarrhea from milk...
    That would be bad having been raised on a dairy farm.

Last edited by Aurgjelme; 2021-07-11 at 04:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Believe it or not the entire world is not lactose intolerant and some of us can actually handle milk just fine

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    i can drink 1.5L per day without diarrhea...
    Not sure how you do your groceries, but for me it's at least 2x bags full of about 10 kgs of food, 2 packs of 1,5L water and 2 packs of 1L milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    Nice you guys are badasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Milk is the ultimate food IMO. It's my all-time favorite.
    I think I might be addicted to milk though because I don't feel quite right if I haven't had any in the last 24 hours. :s
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-07-11 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Believe it or not the entire world is not lactose intolerant and some of us can actually handle milk just fine
    We certainly love our milk here in Finland. #1 consumers of it, and it's not even close.

Average consumption is about 140 litres every year per Finn.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Did the US not just come out of having one of the most illiberal presidents and governments?
    Define "illiberal."

- - - Updated - - -

The violent dust or sandstorm, called a haboob, typically occurs over desert land and can stretch thousands of feet high, according to the National Weather Service.

Tuesday evening's version, which had sustained winds of up to 69 mph and stretched more than 100 miles at one time, was especially intense. Oddly, the thunderstorm it accompanied produced little rain.

"I've never seen it like this before," said National Weather Service meteorologist Craig Ellis, who has 33 years of service.

CNN iReporter Steve Siwek Jr. also documented the haboob.

"As someone who has been born and raised in Phoenix, I am very used to dust storms," Siwek said. "This one however was unreal. It felt like a movie with its massive size and deep coloration."

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And yet, you can't actually back that up with a source.

Not to mention, which "liberalism"? Modern liberalism, predicated on the idea of human rights, or classical liberalism, which is Baby's First Anarcho-Capitalism?
    There is evidence that the conservatives are slowly winning the ideological battle in the US.

1. Black men voting for the Republican candidate: 2008, McCain, 5% 2012, Romney, 11% 2016, Trump, 13% 2020, Trump, 18%. Think about what that means. In the middle of the BLM protest, Trump won the highest percentage of black male votes in generations.

2. Black female vote for the Republican candidate: 2016 4%, 2020 8%

https://twitter.com/CharlesMBlow/sta...75456668979200

3. Young blacks are more of a swing vote and no longer a dem voting bloc. The process should complete in 10-15 years. Once it happens, Georgia, Texas, Ohio, North Carolina, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and Virginia all go deep red. New York state goes *purple*.

4. Trump simply turned the Great Lakes states *early*. 2016 was way too early. They will all permanently flip red by 2028-2032.

5. It is a fact that Donald Trump entered the white house in 2016 with more political power than any republican president since before WW2 as he could claim control of both houses of congress.

6. It is a fact that Joe Biden entered the white house in 2020 with *less* political power than any democrat president since before WW2 as his party only tied for senate control instead of winning an outright majority. Also, no supermajority in the House which most dem presidents had.

7. Its like ships passing in the night, with the GOP producing its strongest president while the dems produce their weakest.

Right now the BIG target for the GOP is the state of New York. It can be flipped red as early as 2024. It is on the table as we don't know how fast the black vote is going to flip in the next 15 years. Could be pretty quick.

2024 is gonna be a real dogfight for the dems. Blacks may go 30% GOP. Or 40% if things go badly for the dems.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2021-07-11 at 06:06 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

the strongest GOP candidate lost to the weakest from the dems looool got sick of winning, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There is evidence that the conservatives are slowly winning the ideological battle in the US.
    Literally your only source for this claim was a single tweet. Which conveniently provides no source for its data.

Edit: And in the spirit of showing how dishonest that is, actual data;

https://www.pewresearch.org/social-t...itical-issues/
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-07-11 at 08:19 PM.