Has anyone compared their dps?
    If Echo has more than Limit I dont think they can get it can they?

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Can't argue with reality kiddo, if the last 1.5% doesn't happen before NA resets then Limit won because of reset advantage unless the reclears are an absolute nightmare and Echo has a change to catch up. These are facts, reality. Can't twist reality to fit your shitty NA fanboy arguments. Echo played better on Sylvanas, fact.
    The incoming hot fixes may make a quick re-clear a little difficult. Sounds like two bosses are getting buffed to prevent the tactics used the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    and theres no guarantee that echo would be as close without the Kt cheese
    True, they would probably still be on KT if it wasnt for cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    The incoming hot fixes may make a quick re-clear a little difficult. Sounds like two bosses are getting buffed to prevent the tactics used the first time around.
    Doubt they're going to spend the entire reset advantage reclearing. That's a lot of hours for a guild of their caliber. It's unfortunate. And even if they don't reclear, they still will be farther away in the reclear than Echo simply because they got a reset a day earlier.

Best way to settle this would be to just agree to not raid until both guilds are on equal footing as far as the reset is concerned and then have a go at it - the better guild will win. But that will not happen. Not enough competitive spirit.

That entire reset situation is just retarded.

Can't argue with reality kiddo, if the last 1.5% doesn't happen before NA resets then Limit won because of reset advantage unless the reclears are an absolute nightmare and Echo has a change to catch up. These are facts, reality. Can't twist reality to fit your shitty NA fanboy arguments. Echo played better on Sylvanas, fact.
    This is the only fact that matters: Whoever kills her first gets the world first kill.

This timeless argument is completely stupid, none of these guilds or nobody in the entire player base has any control over release and reset times. It's simply the way it is. Hide behind this shallow defense all you want, but after 16 years this community needs to get over it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cago View Post
    True, they would probably still be on KT if it wasnt for cheese
    i doubt they'd be stuck there but i'd bet they'd be less progressed on Sylv but same goes for limit it'll be intresting to see on reclears if painsmith and kt become a wall
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Doubt they're going to spend the entire reset advantage reclearing. That's a lot of hours for a guild of their caliber. It's unfortunate. And even if they don't reclear, they still will be farther away in the reclear than Echo simply because they got a reset a day earlier.

Best way to settle this would be to just agree to not raid until both guilds are on equal footing as far as the reset is concerned and then have a go at it - the better guild will win. But that will not happen. Not enough competitive spirit.
    Limit Extended once, and they lost. That was on Ghuun Mythic, where most of Echo and the slim part there is still in Method. Took the win over them, and limit extended and was confident at the time in extending. But lost.

So i wouldn't be so sure on that.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    This is the only fact that matters: Whoever kills her first gets the world first kill.

This timeless argument is completely stupid, none of these guilds or nobody in the entire player base has any control over release and reset times. It's simply the way it is. Hide behind this shallow defense all you want, but after 16 years this community needs to get over it.
    And people are mad because that's unfair. If people don't complain, there's no chance of anything ever changing. If people bitch about it and it causes enough backlash, maybe, just maybe, Blizzard will do something about it, but you won't ever know if you give up.

They can get the world first, but if Echo takes less time to get the kill then they are the better guild even if they didn't get the "world first". They get the real one even if it won't be reflected by bozzelprogress rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Limit Extended once, and they lost. That was on Ghuun Mythic, where most of Echo and the slim part there is still in Method. Took the win over them, and limit extended and was confident at the time in extending. But lost.

Wasn't something similar there with Jaina as well?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post

i think the big difference here is upgrading legendaries the vault and they can smash out normal or heroic for dom shards
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Can't remember.

They can get the world first, but if Echo takes less time to get the kill then they are the better guild even if they didn't get the "world first". They get the real one even if it won't be reflected by bozzelprogress rank.
    The real one is the one who killed it first. No matter how much you will try to twist it.

Echo calling it for the night. They'll go again in the morning. Shame. I hoped to see a kill this evening whilst both guilds were going at it neck and neck.

i think the big difference here is upgrading legendaries the vault and they can smash out normal or heroic for dom shards
    Exactly that, and it will be a huge advantage for them, since they know they get all that stuff the day before them.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Echo calling it for the night. They'll go again in the morning. Shame. I hoped to see a kill this evening whilst both guilds were going at it neck and neck.
    Knowing echo, they will magic another two percentage of DPS no problem. The biggest issue is that they had flawless play that attempt, it'll be hard to replicate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    The real one is the one who killed it first. No matter how much you will try to twist it.
    Yeah, the first to kill it thanks to a reset advantage. Not the better guild to kill it, not the fastest kill, not the one with better execution.
    Can't argue with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Knowing echo, they will magic another two percentage of DPS no problem. The biggest issue is that they had flawless play that attempt, it'll be hard to replicate that.
    There were deaths. Almost flawless. They can still squeeze in more DPS.

Euro here and going off as well, half expecting waking up and seeing push notification on the phone from Wowhead on WF Kill by Limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I think with Jaina they didn't extend and while they were re-clearing Method downed it because they were still working on it before their own reset? And then when it reset for EU they caught back up to them on Jaina and downed it again a second time before Limit got it. So that time they lost it while they were re-clearing, something they were obviously scared of on G'huun but learned not to extend to avoid again and well... god that all must have been such a hit to their morale at the time.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

i doubt they'd be stuck there but i'd bet they'd be less progressed on Sylv but same goes for limit it'll be intresting to see on reclears if painsmith and kt become a wall
    Limit did kt with the right strat

Echo that did abuse of the trinket

Guatdian is another story..

Starting to feel more and more that Limit can snatch this!