Limit making progress. This boss dies this reset. Pathetic.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    Blizzard seems afraid to slap down guilds for exploits these days.
    Eh, not true, Blizzard could have intervened right then and said not to do it while they fix it. They chose not to, so I guess they were OK with it. Personally speaking, I think it's unintended that the adds despawn if tank dies but if Blizzard is OK with it then who are we to make a judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    I think it all comes down to interpretation. With the lag spikes on Painsmith, I took that as him being frustrated with particular server issues, not with anyone specific in Echo. Kind of how Lorgok was frustrated with the design of Fatescribe and some people though that was his way of being frustrated with Limit (which I didn't think so earlier). He also called Echo big brain for using the trinket and it's possible he firmly believes that's not how the boss is intended to be killed. Either way, I get what your'e saying, I just don't see it as him trashing other guilds, rather expressing frustration with various parts of the race.

All things considered, even though the two guilds demonstrate some competitive banter, I think it's pretty cool to see how much respect they do actually have for each other. These races are so much more fun when there is legit competition.
    I understand your point. Maybe it's not more than banters, and since I haven't seen the entirety of the race, I might have been catching mostly the moments when Max tries to discredit Echo, not the one when he expresses respect for them. It's just that at this moment of the race, I have personally not been able to see Max say anything positive about Echo but hopefully, he will show me wrong in the coming days. And yes, definitely good to have some competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    I don't take anything they say during the race that seriously. Like many competitions you are constantly trying to trick your mind into keeping motivation and high morale. Perspectives will change looking back at the race in a few weeks.
    Yeah, I can also understand that. It's his way of staying motivated but hopefully, it'll be done in a more respectful way from now on.
    Last edited by Loeko; 2021-07-18 at 12:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    Yeah, I understand it's pretty exhausting and everyone has the right of being frustrated. It's just that the way of releasing it for Max is most of time done by discrediting the opponent. As soon as he's behind, it's not his fault, it's the opponent who is cheating, exploiting or being advantaged. In the same way, he can not congratulate an opponent without trying to diminish the accomplishment, most recently with "Boss not killed as it was intended but GG Echo". I get it if he's frustrated, but I just wish that his way of letting it go was not to constantly trash the opponent.
    he literally said multiple times yester day echo just flat out played better than them on painsmith he wasnt trashing them
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Limit making progress. This boss dies this reset. Pathetic.
    Don't worry, it will take you more than single reset to kill her, so it's all good.

77.8% new best Limit pull. Looks like she could be killed before reset...

Red face

Echo fan boys are the worst. Hope method beats them.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Eh, not true, Blizzard could have intervened right then and said not to do it while they fix it. They chose not to, so I guess they were OK with it. Personally speaking, I think it's unintended that the adds despawn if tank dies but if Blizzard is OK with it then who are we to make a judgement.
    We're fine to make a judgement. It's inconsistent with their past behavior and look at the rest of the game. They're just afraid to make the call.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Don't worry, it will take you more than single reset to kill her, so it's all good.
    I'm retired, or can't you read?
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Quote Originally Posted by Lulz1 View Post
    Maybe, the transition off of the first platform looked like 20-30 seconds faster than heroic so pretty fast enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I'm retired, or can't you read?
    So you're saying you will not be killing her within one reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    We're fine to make a judgement. It's inconsistent with their past behavior and look at the rest of the game. They're just afraid to make the call.
    Well, it was also early Saturday morning (California time) when Echo was raiding/killed it. The devs legitimately could have been sleeping at 3-7am.

15+ Year Old Account
    i honestly dont think she dies this reset i feel like p3 is gonna be a motherfucker of a dps check
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Most of the raid seems like it was disappointingly easy for the top end guilds other than Painsmith and Sylvanas thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Most of the raid seems like it was disappointingly easy for the top end guilds other than Painsmith and Sylvanas thus far.
    Which means the raid has a chance to be enjoyable for the other 95% of mythic guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=186434/...tes?bonus=6805

The trinket itself is only a secondary part of the fuss. The main part is that the adds despawn if the targeted player dies. Limit noticed that and starting sacrifying their players to avoid the adds but using regular battle res only. Echo simply decided to use the previous boss trinket to add one more battle res to the fight.

-------

Max is really chill and fun to watch when Limit is ahead. When that's not the case, he can really have a despicable attitude.

This tier, he showed that again during Painsmith, complaining for 30 min, not to his guild members but to his already extremely toxic fan chat, about NA ping, stating that it only happens to them, showing videos of deaths due to latency while refusing to acknowledge the clips that show the exact same thing happening to Echo. All that to conclude with him, the leader of Limit, throwing a sour "I wish this would happen to other guilds".

The dude was just pathetic to watch and while I am willing to fully cheer for his really impressive guild, it's hard to do when Max keeps doing that kind of stuff.
    I dont know why people see this as some huge problem. Max literally told after that the fight that he was super tilted about that mechanic most of the progress on the boss, even though they killed it. Expecting someone to be super chill on a boss with bugged mechanic on highly competitive setting is just stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    well sure. he probably didnt spend doing 6 splitruns and tons more during the week and have Gear funneled to him

They only have to get her to 50, right? Is that when Brann comes out with the Azerite cannon? I can't remember if it happens at 50 or 25...

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    They only have to get her to 50, right? Is that when Brann comes out with the Azerite cannon? I can't remember if it happens at 50 or 25...
    50 in heroic. It is possible it could be different on mythic, but probably not.

Pretty boring fight to watch, prob not gonna tune in much till they get to P3.