Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

The Untold Truth about World of Warcraft: Shadowlands - Chains of Domination

Now the patch has been released maybe this would be the perfect time to discuss the underlying secret that Blizzard tried to cover up in a span of a decade and 3 years.

For those who are veteran players playing WoW:Vanilla, TBC and the primetime of the game's franchise was the title WotLK. We are fond of memories no matter how long it took. May the Game title be as old as an installer from a diskette for Warcraft: Orcs vs. Humans.

Now, unto the topic. You might recall that there was an ongoing expansion being alpha/beta tested when ICC raid was on going before the announcement of the I'll fated expansion then it was scraped and recalled only to be replaced by Cataclysm.

Even Sco and his guild are testing the Sylvanas 2nd phase encounter and it was streamed and beta testing the fight of Sylvanas while walking on chains..The MEGA dungeon Tazavesh also got a dedicated leaked article covered by the other site and of course mmo-c. Do you recall now? This was complete swept under the rug and all details about it have been locked in silence and passage of time.

Do you think we have forgotten? Do you think we have forgiven? Now is the hour of the Scourge. Death to Living! -Putress
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2021-07-02 at 11:03 AM.

Any sources on that? I've never heard of this.

I strictly remember Cataclysm being announced before ICC was even out.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    there is a reason why the promo art for the Jailer fully doned in his armor was leaked as if it was a very old photo.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    there is a reason why the promo art for the Jailer fully doned in his armor was leaked as if it was a very old photo.
    That's because they took it with a crappy phone. In a bad angle, while trying to take the photo in secrecy.

I was more talking about the streaming thing. Are there any videos of that?

"The untold truth"

Proceeds to talk about something with no evidence to back up what he's saying.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’m confused are you saying there was another expansion slated for before the Cataclysm that got scrapped?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    "The untold truth"

Proceeds to talk about something with no evidence to back up what he's saying.
    Have you seen his previous threads? Pretty par for the course

It literally says 9.0 above it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember none of this. Cata was announced at the same time as the rest, and was likely planned like the others, well in advance.

I didn't understand one bit of what the OP said. Please, can someone translate?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I’m confused are you saying there was another expansion slated for before the Cataclysm that got scrapped?

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen his previous threads? Pretty par for the course
    Yes, and they're pretty good at covering it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and they're pretty good at covering it up.
    Let’s say it’s true. What does it matter now? It’s been eleven years since Cata, and 12+ since ICC. We’ve seen some 5 expansions since.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I didn't understand one bit of what the OP said. Please, can someone translate?
    Basically OP thinks that Shadowlands was meant to be in between Wrath and Cata. At least I think that’s what he is saying.

Basically OP thinks that Shadowlands was meant to be in between Wrath and Cata. At least I think that’s what he is saying.
    Based on what?

Blizzard has stated they work on expansion concepts 2 in advance and if you comb through expansions you always see small themes pop up here and there they can draw on unless they change their mind.

The undead in wod and a dozen off shoots here and there it's just how they design now. They add dozens of small things people can go back and claim were clues.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Based on what?
    Nothing essentially. He’s convinced that the picture of the Jailer is an old one which means it was made for straight after Wrath. Again no proof of anything

For something to be an "untold truth", it needs to be an actual truth that's never been told.

Hint.

What are you rambling on about?

Nothing essentially. He’s convinced that the picture of the Jailer is an old one which means it was made for straight after Wrath. Again no proof of anything
    An old one?
    How did he come to that conclusion?

Now, unto the topic. You might recall that there was an ongoing expansion being alpha/beta tested when ICC raid was on going before the announcement of the I'll fated expansion then it was scraped and recalled only to be replaced by Cataclysm.

Even Sco and his guild are testing the Sylvanas 2nd phase encounter and it was streamed and beta testing the fight of Sylvanas while walking on chains..The MEGA dungeon Tazavesh also got a dedicated leaked article covered by the other site and of course mmo-c. Do you recall now? This was complete swept under the rug and all details about it have been locked in silence and passage of time.
    I don't recall anything.

How about you present some links and actual information instead of Wrathgate video?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Assuming this was true... why bother?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton