10+ Year Old Account

"Proud owner of the 2020 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the Wreath-A-Rang." Not in 9.1

So datamined for 9.1, the forgotten 2020 Feats of Strength that lazy blizzard forgot after having to take time for their 8 months patch.

STILL is NOT in the actual game, even though it was datamined.

Whatsup with this? Any reason why stuff like this has not been live yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

They clearly don't care and neither should you. Just quit and do something else with your time and money.

People care about Feats of Strength this much, especially one for a holiday toy? News to me.

Unfortunately, the main effort always goes into the content that Blizzard and most of the players consider the main content. Bug fixes for issues connected to completionist content are always postponed till later.

Quote Originally Posted by Eupriestlol View Post
    They clearly don't care and neither should you. Just quit and do something else with your time and money.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    People care about Feats of Strength this much, especially one for a holiday toy? News to me.
    Well, clearly the OP cares about it and no one is entitled to tell them to stop. Replying to threads is not obligatory, if all you have to say is some random bullshit just don't post at all.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Unfortunately, the main effort always goes into the content that Blizzard and most of the players consider the main content. Bug fixes for issues connected to completionist content are always postponed till later.

Well, clearly the OP cares about it and no one is entitled to tell them to stop. Replying to threads is not obligatory, if all you have to say is some random bullshit just don't post at all.
    Your post is literally bullshit. We know they bug fix the important stuff. Thanks for the useless input.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noooo... anyway.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..