Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Folks, every. single. time. Gazrug comes back from vacation, he makes this same thread. Just let it die.
    And I will get what I want eventually. A new Horde who stops at nothing to destroy the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    And I will get what I want eventually. A new Horde who stops at nothing to destroy the Alliance.
    The last day the WoW servers stay live before shutting down for good?

So, a psychotic roving horde with no sustainability? Why would you want to support something doomed to fail even if they win?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Folks, every. single. time. Gazrug comes back from vacation, he makes this same thread. Just let it die.
    Too bored to be reasonable, sorry

All horde sassy characters are gone. Only boring "honorable" characters left. Horde stories are going to become as bland as Alliance. For honor and justice, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    All horde sassy characters are gone. Only boring "honorable" characters left. Horde stories are going to become as bland as Alliance. For honor and justice, I guess?
    Sassy = genocidal?

Interesting how you want a bunch of dead people to lead the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Sassy = genocidal?
    No?

Sassy is a personality and attitude trait.

Genocidal is based purely on actions.

I also think the sassy evil characters are the most interesting too. Like Sire Denathrius and Queen Azshara. Does not mean I think Queen Azshara should lead the Horde.

No?

Sassy is a personality and attitude trait.

Genocidal is based purely on actions.

I also think the sassy evil characters are the most interesting too. Like Sire Denathrius and Queen Azshara. Does not mean I think Queen Azshara should lead the Horde.
    Yes, point is that I don’t think any of them save Sylvanas really ever had that personality trait.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Interesting how you want a bunch of dead people to lead the horde.
    They are strong and can hold their lots against the super heroes of the alliance. Unlike the losers currently in charge of the Horde. They are trash and should be desposed of.

Alright. With that being clear, let’s start:

Orcs: All the old Chieftains
    Trolls: Jindo the Breaker
    Tauren: Magatha Grimtotem.
    Blood elves: Kael’thas
    Goblins: Gallywix
    Undead: Sylvanas
    Pandaren: Chen Stormstout
    Nightborne: Grand Magistrix Elisande
    Zandalari: Rastakhan
    Maghar: the AU warlords
    Highmountain Tauren: Underking Dragrul
    Oh god...Ok, I'll play along with a list for alliance:

Humans: Medivh
    Night Elves: Illidan
    Dwarves/gnomes: Magni
    Draenei: Kil'jaeden
    Worgen: Arugal
    Pandas: Anduin the peace hippie.
    Mechagnomes: Khaz'goroth
    Void elves: Dimensius the all-devouring
    Lightforged: X'era
    Dark Iron: Ragnaros
    Kul tirans: Daelin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Yes, point is that I don’t think any of them save Sylvanas really ever had that personality trait.
    Sylvanas is very charismatic. There is a reason people literally still defend her after all she has done. They like her sassy attitude.

We also had people like Nathanos, but he got booed out of the Horde by the angry "BfA sucks and Nathanos is a simp" herd mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post

The Alliance has strong demi gods as their leaders like Tyrande, Malfurion and Jaina. All I want to do is to even the odds. The Horde leadership holds no waters against the overwhelming power the alliance can muster. I say this needs to change.

They are strong and can hold their lots against the super heroes of the alliance. Unlike the losers currently in charge of the Horde. They are trash and should be desposed of.
    It literally took five people to destroy Jin’Do’s empire. The AU Warchiefs were cucked at every corner due to their overwhelming tactical stupidity. Sylvanas is utterly incompetent in every way and always has been. Same with Maggie. Elisandre had no hand over Thalyssra and the Nightborne are as powerful as they were before, give or take a casualty or two. Dagrul would probably have enslaved or exterminated the Highmountain. Rastakhan was incompetent and ignored every threat under his pointy, warty nose.

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldn’t be Daelin—to fit the theme, it has to be Ashvane. Daelin was misguided and immoral and mildly competent. Ashvane was properly evil and incompetent. Similarly, it ought to be Moira instead of Magni.

It wouldn’t be Daelin—to fit the theme, it has to be Ashvane. Daelin was misguided and immoral and mildly competent. Ashvane was properly evil and incompetent. Similarly, it ought to be Moira instead of Magni.
    Daelin was gung ho about wanting to exterminate every member of the horde, so that's why I think he fits in his position there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

It literally took five people to destroy Jin’Do’s empire. The AU Warchiefs were cucked at every corner due to their overwhelming tactical stupidity. Sylvanas is utterly incompetent in every way and always has been. Same with Maggie. Elisandre had no hand over Thalyssra and the Nightborne are as powerful as they were before, give or take a casualty or two. Dagrul would probably have enslaved or exterminated the Highmountain. Rastakhan was incompetent and ignored every threat under his pointy, warty nose.

- - - Updated - - -

Elisande was the most powerful mage in the Nightborne society. Thalyssra holds no waters against her. Horde would be better off if Elisande was still in charge because that fool Thalyssra simps for Jaina by the end of the war campaign. Elisande would not have bowed to human potential that way. Bring Elisande in and Thalyssra out.

Elisande was the most powerful mage in the Nightborne society. Thalyssra holds no waters against her. Horde would be better off if Elisande was still in charge because that fool Thalyssra simps for Jaina by the end of the war campaign. Elisande would not have bowed to human potential that way. Bring Elisande in and Thalyssra out.
    Lolwut? Personal power, for the most part, is not relevant. When I say she had no hand over Thalyssra, I meant in reference to leadership skills and the state of their society. Just because Thalyssra isn’t completely idiotic and has some passing capacity for diplomacy doesn’t mean she isn’t capable of leading in war.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just take up some facts for the start. The current horde leadership is utter trash. So I had some thoughts and went some ways to make the Horde leadership viable again compared to the idiots who are currently running the show. I will make one for each race so that all races are covered with a new Character who can actually stand its ground against the super hero demigods from the alliance.

Alright. With that being clear, let’s start:

Orcs: All the old Chieftains
    Trolls: Jindo the Breaker
    Tauren: Magatha Grimtotem.
    Blood elves: Kael’thas
    Goblins: Gallywix
    Undead: Sylvanas
    Pandaren: Chen Stormstout
    Nightborne: Grand Magistrix Elisande
    Zandalari: Rastakhan
    Maghar: the AU warlords
    Highmountain Tauren: Underking Dragrul

with that out of the way the Horde will finally have leaders who are not just a bunch of nobodies and mere mortals with no powers to do anything against a possible alliance attack. A true cast of leadership i can be proud of instead of the alliance loving push overs we have now.
    you did this thread already https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...with-the-Horde

once again: MOST OF THOSE CHARACTERS ARE DEAD!! AND ARE NOT RETURNING!!!

Daelin was gung ho about wanting to exterminate every member of the horde, so that's why I think he fits in his position there.
    Meh, sensible.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas is very charismatic. There is a reason people literally still defend her after all she has done. They like her sassy attitude.

We also had people like Nathanos, but he got booed out of the Horde by the angry "BfA sucks and Nathanos is a simp" herd mentality.
    Yes, she has a lovely pair of attitudes.

Magatha is misunderstood. None of them are villains. Seems like alliance fans have problems with Horde being ruled by strong independent people.
    Magatha leads the Grimtotem exiles, who struck an alliance with the Alliance to drive the Horde out of Stonetalon Mountains. Yeah, she's who I want making Horde decisions...

Lolwut? Personal power, for the most part, is not relevant. When I say she had no hand over Thalyssra, I meant in reference to leadership skills and the state of their society. Just because Thalyssra isn’t completely idiotic and has some passing capacity for diplomacy doesn’t mean she isn’t capable of leading in war.
    It is relevant. Because most alliance leaders are total badasses who solo entire armies. The Horde has nothing to counter those. We need better leadership to match up with the alliance power houses.