They should make this thing free to play.

I'm not going to pay 12 dollars a month just to see if I'm still not bored of the game. Besides: they already rob people with nonsense like gating the best mount of the 9.1 patch behind forcing them to pay for 6 months in advance.

It already is free to play. Up to level 20. That's 1/3 of the game that's entirely free.

Then don't? No one is forcing you to spend money to play. If you feel like it's not worth it then just stop and move on.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Then they'd have to improve visuals and animation. People would log on and see this stuttering, barely animated jalopy and peace right out to something else.

shitting on blizzard thread of the day from epigramx, see you tomorrow for the next

While I'm far from being fan of where Wow is heading right now, the last thing for it is the "need" of going into f2p model. With all of it's bad sides Wow is still 2nd (probably 1st today due to patch release) biggest mmo. Blizzard is earning money on current model. Why should they change it? Because some people who are still paying for it are unhappy? That's not how the business model works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    I'm not going to pay 12 dollars a month just to see if I'm still not bored of the game. Besides: they already rob people with nonsense like gating the best mount of the 9.1 patch behind forcing them to pay for 6 months in advance.

I think it's time for you to take a break from spam posting the same thread every day.

Yep. Blizzard is going to change one of the single most profitable business models in the video game industry because ::checks notes:: one guy on a forum doesn't see value in his subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Don't make pointless threads. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead