10+ Year Old Account

Who’s someone you align with… you can’t stand?

Who’s someone you align with politically ideologically you can’t stand?

For me there really isn’t anyone anymore, but certainly a lot of famous people kind of used to. But non of those people ever been above suspicion for me.

I trust less what people say and more of what they do. Which is why I’m not influenced by anyone famous on social media.

(I don’t mean DINO’s or RINO’s either someone you legitimately believe aligns with you)
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Bill Maher. He's a smug douchebag with the most punchable face in the world that treats anyone with a slightly different ideology as if they're an irredeemable moron. His attitude only serves to absolutely alienate opposing viewpoints and he will NEVER sway someone's opinion if they don't already agree with him. Though I guess changing minds was never his goal and instead wants to add entertainment value to his base in order to make money. That said, I do agree with many/most of his viewpoints.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im I the only one thinking that this topic rule out the entire US?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    Bill Maher. He's a smug douchebag with the most punchable face in the world that treats anyone with a slightly different ideology as if they're an irredeemable moron. His attitude only serves to absolutely alienate opposing viewpoints and he will NEVER sway someone's opinion if they don't already agree with him. Though I guess changing minds was never his goal and instead wants to add entertainment value to his base in order to make money. That said, I do agree with many/most of his viewpoints.
    Honestly, he does invite people with different viewpoints, something that used to be the norm not so long ago.
    Today its mostly circlejerk media..

10+ Year Old Account
    Richard Dawkins.

While I agree with a lot of his less controversial points, he's also a massive asshole and a bigot with a lactation fetish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Rachel Maddow, she comes off as more style than substance to me.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020