Fatescribe Roh-Kalo - Enrage timer?

Heya folks.

Me and my mates who're not that hardcore are raiding Sanctum Normal at the moment and we're facing a problem.

I think we're hitting Fatescribe's enrage but I can't prove it necessarily:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...02&end=7576516

Can anyone confirm if he does have one or if we're just screwing up the last runes?

I can't honestly tell.

Thank you.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ty=1&source=54

Berserk. 10 minutes in.

That's how long you've got then.

Thanks.

Any hints you can give us?

- Edit -

Your people didnt die, so, you just dont do enough damage to the Boss.
    I´m not entirely certain, but I think you can do the 2 Intermission phases quicker, and resume damage on the Boss earlier.

I´d recommend grabbing two additional DPS. You have higher DPS requirements if you take 3 Healers on less than 15 people.
    Last edited by LanToaster; 2021-07-19 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rspec View Post
    Thanks.

Any hints you can give us?
    One thing I would suggest is when the big add that fixates the tank who had the bomb spawns rather than running out to kill it let it come to you. Have your tank kite it so that it stays on the boss and cleave it down rather than devoting so much DPS to it. Using snares should make it possible for your tanks to keep decent up time during this and this will significantly increase boss damage.

- - - Updated - - -

You also had a point pretty early on where your paladin ran out with the bomb and the boss losing about 10 seconds of DPS time there. Your DH tank needs to be sure to taunt as he's casting the debuff on your pally.

- - - Updated - - -

For normal your dps are moving too far out with the bombs. They should essentially get them out of the raid and stop. On heroic you have to make sure you leave room but on normal because there's no echo they can minimally move and your ranged should be able to continue dpsing.

- - - Updated - - -

Unsure if your DPS are using their CDs on the adds in the ring phase but you are getting them both down and given that dps is your issue that seems odd so make sure your DPS know those adds are meaningless and so long as they get interupted can be cleaved down while dpsing the boss in the main phase so don't waste CDs on them.

- - - Updated - - -

You should tank the boss on the 4th ring from the center. Everyone should move together when the things shoot across. You dps are getting split away from the boss frequently and it's lsoing you tons of damage. Have your tanks marked and your raid as a whole pretty stacked on the boss. Then have your tanks say which way to move when the beams are shooting to move. Honestly when your dps is causing to hit enrage on normal it's even better than your dps get hit and need to be healed than it is for them to lose as much uptime as they are.
    Last edited by Drattz; 2021-07-19 at 11:25 AM.

Drattz said more or less anything which need to be said. We are on normal also, since we are a pretty casual guild. We killed him yesterday for the first time and had 2 wipes to berserk also.

The best advice i can give you, dont focus the adds, just cleave them down while dps'ing the boss. And be fast with the intermission phases. You can save alot of time there.

On normal we just had the tank eat the add and healers pop a cd, gets rid of adds and more uptime on boss. Probably wont work on Heroic though

My guild recently had enrage issues at 9% ish. My advice, Solving the runes faster helped(use ranged dps) and making sure to ALWAYS keep the boss stacked on adds for cleave damage. You should also be able to fit in two dps potions.