Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lordaeron bathed in Light ... fan fake leak, but cool!

Found this on Twitter

https://twitter.com/ObviouslyZelris/...85449453498370

Made to be fake, but a cool distraction. Makes me wish Blizz had planned something like this to surprise us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredibly cursed. In fact I thought for a second the guy with Goat horns was meant to be Nathanos brought back as Calia's 'LightTorn champion'.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

This is what you would call a "boring leak", because 10.0 will clearly feature both Lordaeron and the Light in some way, so it's a pretty safe and boring leak.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

This is....looking worse than Shadowlands and that's impressive. But I could also see Blizzard doing something this awful.

The thought of "lightforged Forsaken" makes me puke in my mouth.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Some work went into the models and that fox mount looks great I'll give this 'leak' that much but jesus christ you could have a least spent a little time making it sound somewhat believable.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would like to remind people in this thread it was made with the intention of being fake its not supposed to be a "leak"

- - - Updated - - -

Also full thread for those who dont like twitter

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'd like something like this, but that allowed the player to choose for which faction they'd like to play, light or not-light.
    I wouldn't like to fight against the light.

EDIT: oops, I got the idea that this was some kind of lightforged invasion of Lordaeron for some reason. Not sure I quite get the concept though, would Calia be the antagonist?
    Last edited by guisadop; 2021-07-16 at 05:38 PM.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Turalyon takes a deep breath*

"If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    The thought of "lightforged Forsaken" makes me puke in my mouth.
    Forgedsaken

10+ Year Old Account
    too bright, bad light filter, probably cheap, good start otherwise

7+ Year Old Account
    The image of those Draenei-human hybrid things will haunt me forever

Formerly known as Arafal

It looks so weird. I don't like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The.. horned race which is a mix of what looks to be the Undead, Draenei, and Blood Elves... is such a huge off-put that I'm happy it is fake..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Love how it has spelling mistakes and terrible grammar. Makes it more legit.

"These new customization options will arrive with a few other options for playable races that are in dire need of more choices, such as Night Elves, Humans and Orcs."

That part made me laugh.

I really don't get the point of lightforging turning whoever into Draenei though, seems weird and pointless. 7/10, would have scored it higher if it had scrapped the half/draneie customizations and "leaked" some story beats or raid elements.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

whether this is fake or not... we know they are heading to a light vs void direction.

I don't get it... more Lightforged Draenei?
    The guy couldn't come up with something better?

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I don't get it... more Lightforged Draenei?
    The guy couldn't come up with something better?
    Oh come on do y'all not have a sense of humor? They are literally goatified forsaken, that's hilarious!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I really don't get the point of lightforging turning whoever into Draenei though, seems weird and pointless. 7/10, would have scored it higher if it had scrapped the half/draneie customizations and "leaked" some story beats or raid elements.
    Don't try to take seriously what's obviously meant as a ridiculous joke.