10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Fed Arrest GOP Operative for Underaged Sex Trafficking

Ongoing in: The Party of Sex Traffcking?
    Is the ongoing lawlessness of the party making them sloppy?

The feds just arrested wealthy Republican strategist and occasional Fox News guest Anton Lazzaro on five counts of underage sex trafficking.
    • Investigation found that he preyed on young girls.
    • Indictment claims there were 6 victims.

Anton Lazzaro, a young Republican strategist and former congressional campaign manager in Minnesota, was arrested on underage sex trafficking charges Thursday morning, according to federal law enforcement.

Lazzaro, an occasional Fox News guest who flaunted his wealthy lifestyle on social media, was indicted on five counts of sex trafficking of a minor, one count of attempting to do so, and three counts of obstruction of justice. The FBI confirmed its agents had arrested Lazzaro in Minneapolis this morning. And the indictment was unsealed in federal court Thursday afternoon during his initial appearance in federal court in St. Paul, Minnesota, which took place over a video conference.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Becky R. Thorson ordered that Lazzaro remain jailed until a court hearing next week, after prosecutors claimed six victims had asked for additional protection from Lazzaro.

“It’s their strong wish that the United States proceed with a recommendation of detention,” Thorson said of the alleged victims.

The indictment accuses Lazzaro of having “recruited” at least five underage victims for paid sex between May and December last year, and trying to entice a sixth. It also says he “knowingly and intentionally interfered” with the investigation as it closed in on him.

The feds have yet to arrest a second person under investigation, who is mentioned as a co-conspirator in the indictment but not identified.

The FBI raided Lazzaro’s luxury condo in mid-December last year, and agents had sought evidence concerning whom he had brought home into the Hotel Ivy residences in downtown Minneapolis, according to three sources who spoke on condition of anonymity.

I've reached the point where this is the least surprising thing I've heard today.

Sounds like a future member of the house and senate to join the ranks of the GOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not least bit surprised. Fuck, that's depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Gop projecting technique confirmed once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the Qanon crowd will be here any minute to denounce the sickness running through the republican party. Aaaaaaaany day now.............
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Obviously a deep state plant to try to weed out the real culprits.

G(uys)O(f)P(rojection) strikes again.

Another accolade to add to his resume when he runs for president i guess