Poll: Do you think 9.2 will be Good?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Personally shadowlands is not bad, and the delay happened in a lot of games thanks to covid, even FF14 had a HUGE delay between 5.3 and 5.4, I am just miffed about the walk back of adding more customizations and the hahajk attitude over legion scaling.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    ● Will there be a 9.2 at all?
    9.2, very probably. Now, 9.3... that looks blurrier by the day. I really hope that 9.2 will have the same scope and ambition than 8.2, when Azerite was more or less fixed, we had lots of outdoor content, and essences were added to compensate somehow for the gaping holes that the removal of Artifacts lay on most classes/specs. Probably the best (or least bad) patch of an otherwise forgettable expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

If it wraps things up in Shadowlands then yes it will be good.

We have Shadowlands fatigue, with the long cycles compounding on the problem, and we don't need to drag it out any further.

The Maw is okay now with mounts and the eye gone.

It depends, I'm curious what the final chapter of the campaign holds and how far 9.2 development is. 9.1 was heavily delayed, but I'm sure some of the team likely moved on to 9.2 long before 9.1 released.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Is there gonna be a company to make a 9.2?

I think the lawsuit will cost a raid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we have this discussion ever patch cycle, 9.2 will most likely follow the same pattern as every other content patch for many years now, you can most likely make a reasonable assumption as to what we're going to see in terms of new content.

TLDR: It's going to be fine assuming you've liked previous content patches

5+ Year Old Account
    Let’s hope so. That music you are speaking off speaks to me of something ancient and lost. It’s really beautiful and sad indeed. Though I don’t see how restoration of this archive will help us, hopefully they will add something in the future. I also would like to know how this archive got destroyed in the first place. It looks like something has fallen on it. They are blue marks on the ground same as yellow marks from Light in Venthyr area.

Probably be ok but ya'll will see it as the worst thing since Cancer yet still play it obsessively anyway.

“COPIUM Yeah bro totally, 9.2 will be amazing. Blizzard has delivered the best of what they have in years. In fact it is so good I think they’ll delay 10.0 and push 9.3. Like they don’t need the money and they just want to make a good game. COPIUM”

Poll is rigged. Where is the actual third answer.

We don’t even know one tiny bit about it so how can you tell what it will be? Like saying this recipe I have never seen or heard of except for the name, will it taste nice? I’ve never had it before and neither has anyone else. Please speculate about how delicious it will be

We'll be lucky if it is painfully average, if we are not so lucky it will be 60% recycled garbge like BfA 8.3 and or a copy and paste job of the same 3 art assets as 9.1.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where's the 9.2 will be garbage option - +1 to that
    Here is something to believe in!

I'm pretty sure it'll be equivalent to the Argus patch for Legion. Final raid. New zone. Tier sets.

So, if you liked that, you may like it. There'll be big stuff going on. It may have maybe a special feature, the way Legion had those invasion points.

Overall, that sounds pretty average. But I liked Mac'Aree. And I'm sure we'll all like to see something pristine after so much Maw. The main problem is that Argus also had the Argus Titan twist at the end. We didn't get to know who the final boss would be, and it was a Twist Boss. Blizz has held all their cards close to their chest this and past expansion, to the detriment of people's enjoyment. And I'm not convinced they won't cling to that approach for 9.2.

I'll still have fun. But it'll just be average. I'm ready to be blown away, of course. Of Blizz pulling back the curtain to go "Sorry 9.1 was so late. We didn't think it would be that long. We already had some people put on 9.2 because it needed lots of cool shit. So, here finally is the cool shit!"

So yeah. I'm predicting an average patch along the lines of Legion. It may feel a little better than 8.3 because of the new zone, where BfA just had invasions in existing zones. Maybe they'll even have some of that as the special feature. "The Jailer has rewritten reality on part of Azeroth! Go deal with it!"

But the main thing I want to see of 9.2 is the conclusion. The big thing they've built towards. And what it'll mean for us moving forward. They spent two expansions building to this. Will they stick the landing? From how insane they're flailing about in the air right now, perhaps not. But hey, maybe. And I want to see it.

It's either going to be bad or it's not happening at all.

I wanted to say bad but then I realized the AVERAGE of what has recently come out is bad so I guess that is what the average choice means.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can’t vote as there are only two options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it will be good, but not great. Blizz needs at least a partial win with this patch to build up momentum for 10.0 & get people excited about the game. I expect a strong raid, possibly a small daily quest zone, a bit more covenant campaign stuff, and plenty of the wishlist items people have had for this expansion to be gone. Probably covenant swapping will be a thing, conduit energy will be gone, tier sets will have returned. We'll have some fun with it, but it will largely be content to tide us over and try for a Legion-like win with 10.0.

where's the "fuck no" option?