Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    Itemization has literally no impact at all. Quite the opposite, imagine all the op trinkets without internal cooldown. This would bolster all dps through the roof.

Most mechanics got nerfed as well over the time, especially windfury totem / extra hit mechanic.

Melees in sunwell under 2.0 or early 2.1 circumstances would perform way way stronger than they did under 2.4 circumstances.

Currently melees are weak as hell compared to original tbc at the same point in the content.
    Ahh yes the melee's suffering the massive 2.0 glancing blow/hit table problems would definitely do more dps than they do in 2.4.3 with the weak Fury Warriors doing 2500 dps on Gruul/Maggy and 6000 dps on High King in T4 gear. And wow pre-nerf DST is going to be really helpful to all those players progressing gruul for the very first time, especially the ones who didn't get DST until long after it was nerfed, or not at all.

I'm sorry but you're so full of shit it's hilarious, I'm doing more dps in TBC Classic in T4 than most good guilds were doing in T6. TBC Classic also has broken GCD's with Arcane Mages able to surpass the original 1s GCD limitation that should exist (something that at 2.0 wasn't even possible anyway because haste did not reduce caster GCD's at all). TBC Classic also has broken interaction with hunters and haste (including surpassing the original animation speed limitation on shot casts) and the turbo-speed macro that broke auto-attack speed with haste (and thus had to be hotfixed, and logs abusing it were removed from WCL), but they still didn't fix it properly.

TBC Classic is not an accurate representation of TBC, it has many of the same bugs found on private servers and you're absolutely clueless if you think that 2.0 talents classes do more dps than 2.4.3, honestly a complete joke.

Gotta love the highkey cherry picking you do here.
    Cherry picking what? I'm not part of the original conversation, you literally asked someone to prove that itemisation changed? It's not a secret to anyone who knows anything about BC that itemisation changed throughout the expansion and in particular from 2.0 to 2.1. If you don't know that it's on you, don't try to wrangle it into something else because I've not followed any of the prior discussion.

Either way, classes in 2.4.3 do more dps than they did in 2.0 across the board.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2021-08-15 at 02:18 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Im really sorry but this game is tiring me out. Since week one we've been clearing Kara fully and I still run around in my blue dungeon gear, because its freaking BIS for BM Hunter and the other shit doesnt drop.

This is boring. I can execute all bosses dry flawlessly on the open field, thats how often I've done them. We all enter, strike through, collect dogshit drops and disenchant it all. Rince and repeat for WEEKS now.

Just release Phase 2, before the game dies completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Don't speak the truth to the classic weirdos. The same people that defend spamming /spit on others who can afford a mount that the /spitters themselves cannot.
    I don't play classic, I can afford a mount, and I still would /spit with no issues, because I am 100% against microtransactions and that is the mildest form of protest I can think of. Or do you want to go back to LFR/LFG kicks because of transmo?

Quote Originally Posted by Rezwalker View Post
    Sorry but you are the minority this time
    server are dying
    hard to join a H grp as dps
    and 3 25 man boss raid only is a freaking joke. 30 min of 25 man raiding per week is Unhealthy for the game
    Karazhan is not a raid its a 10 man normal donjon loot piniata
    Blizzard cannot do this right. If T5 is out on launch, we either have a 1 year expac, or have a huge content draught. You can only pick one of those two.

I'd argue that having T5 in on launch would be too much. Leveling, rep grinds, gearing, pre quests etc. would be (imo) too daunting a task for many players to get done quick. And I am not saying that because it would be too much for me, I had the SSC/TK attunements done on like day 8 of TBC.

Isn't the title of this thread kind of like..

"I am sick and tired of the one fact people use against me not getting more time to do content that took most people a couple hours to clear is bullshit"

?

Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    And then neglecting to mention that it took the best progressive guilds in the game months to clear the content. It obviously wasn't intended to be cleared by most players easily and on day 1 (and wouldn't have been able to now either). Most guilds are still filling out gear slots from Kara. We were in Kara week 1 and still need plenty of gear for our core 25. And everyone knows that the tryhards just want to power through content ASAP and then sit here and bitch about having nothing to do for a year.

If you want all TBC content out in the first 12 months, by all means encourage 2.5 month phases. If you actually want to enjoy the game and don't have 12 hours/day to play, maybe pace yourselves. I promise you that, if you're already fully decked in t4/BiS, are sitting on honor cap, have all season 1 pieces, maxed professions, etc. that you are in the very small minority of players.
    Relax buddy, jesus. Who cares what some randoms think about a video game release schedule. If it's upsetting you this much you should probably just uninstall the game before you have a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    I promise you that, if you're already fully decked in t4/BiS, are sitting on honor cap, have all season 1 pieces, maxed professions, etc. that you are in the very small minority of players.
    I'm 1 item off BIS on 2 toons (Golden Hammer on my shaman and 1 T4 chest on my DPS toon) and I have been raid logging for over a month. People are bored. Kara is barely a raid and Mag/Gruul takes my guild 35 minutes a week. We are barely a guild at this point and we have been going strong since we took server first Rag in Classic Vanilla. We need something to do. I get some players somehow are struggling on this content but holding the bus for the 3 kids out of 50 because they decided to sleep in, then pack, then stop to eat breakfast in the slowest diner in town is infuriating and hurting the player base. Telling people they need to have a 2600 Arena team, honor cap, full PVP and PVE gear, etc is a joke. We are on week 12 with hard tack rations with nothing being announced. We have a right to question what is going on. If this is going to be another BWL like wait for 24 weeks people are going to bail. We can farm SSC and WK for MUCH longer than the current content.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkimpact View Post
    I'm 1 item off BIS on 2 toons (Golden Hammer on my shaman and 1 T4 chest on my DPS toon) and I have been raid logging for over a month. People are bored. Kara is barely a raid and Mag/Gruul takes my guild 35 minutes a week. We are barely a guild at this point and we have been going strong since we took server first Rag in Classic Vanilla. We need something to do. I get some players somehow are struggling on this content but holding the bus for the 3 kids out of 50 because they decided to sleep in, then pack, then stop to eat breakfast in the slowest diner in town is infuriating and hurting the player base. Telling people they need to have a 2600 Arena team, honor cap, full PVP and PVE gear, etc is a joke. We are on week 12 with hard tack rations with nothing being announced. We have a right to question what is going on. If this is going to be another BWL like wait for 24 weeks people are going to bail. We can farm SSC and WK for MUCH longer than the current content.
    The problem is that even if they release the content it would also dry up. They need those subs in a few months to boost their financials while also showing an increase in MAU. It's all KPI metrics at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    The problem is that even if they release the content it would also dry up. They need those subs in a few months to boost their financials while also showing an increase in MAU. It's all KPI metrics at this point.
    They need those numbers to peak for Q3 end which is September 30. If they want to build hype now is the time to start talking about it and most likely drop the content in the middle of Sept, either on the 13th or the 20th. I expect this. That doesn't mean people shouldn't be pressing them for updates or at the very least information releases.

This pace is great tbh who needs all the rush rush rush, I prefer to have a life as well.

In EU and US combined we have around 350k characters in raids. How many players have at least two or even more characters raiding t4 content? Imho we have currently less than 200k raiders in the western world and this number is declining. Especially non-english servers in europe facing very hard times already. Dungeons and HC dungeons are literally obsolet at this point, only some alts require them. Most players are online for a couple of hours on wednesday evening.