Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's pretty obvious that this dude is not getting any.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Ofcourse they shouldn't. But what is a "creep" isn't defined by you, it's defined by the other person.
    Incorrect. If I observe someone making sexual advances to someone else in the workplace, even if both parties are completely okay with it, I can still very much find that creepy and inappropriate behavior that should not be tolerable.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like having female friends so sadly no friend zone for me. They're good for all the other fun though.
    just keep piling on the evidence. one red flag after another of the typical profile of a serial sex offender right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Yeah totally that easy. sure.
    I never said it was easy.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Incorrect. If I observe someone making sexual advances to someone else in the workplace, even if both parties are completely okay with it, I can still very much find that creepy and inappropriate behavior that should not be tolerable.
    Aaaaand? What are you going to do about it if they're both okay with it?

I hate that crap. Women who play hard to get bore me.

Someone took things offtopic and that is what I responded to. nowhere have i made light of this ongoing blizzard shitshow.
    your rhetoric right here is very much making light of this situation. And don't worry, I am fairly confident women are not playing hard to get with you.

- - - Updated - - -

just keep piling on the evidence. one red flag after another of the typical profile of a serial sex offender right here.
    ‘I’m too cool to have female friends, but the creepy business. Works 100% of the time, every time’.

I will report you if you continue with this shit.

Well I'm sure most companies are going to have HR policies against such behavior. Most states also have obscenity laws depending on how far it goes.

Are you trying to argue that such behavior should be allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    ‘I’m too cool to have female friends, but the creepy business. Works 100% of the time, every time’.
    Who said anything about creepy business? I said questionable.

Stop saying creepy shit and acting like a sex offender and you won't be called out. I couldn't give a fuck if loser scum like you report me. Probably better for my mental health if I get banned anyway.

Gonna join you on that hill and burn myself too tbh. This guy sounds like a grade A fucking creep of a sexcrime waiting to happen.

Do you like my new signature?

And for the third time, to anyone with any experience or knowledge in this field, it's very much obvious from what I said that this is implied. So again, I apologize for speaking to you at such a high level that I shouldn't expect the average poster here to comprehend. It's not meant to be an insult. It's as if I started speaking to you about advanced mathematics. There would be certain assumptions that anyone with the background would be aware of but it would be foolish of me to expect someone without that background to be aware.
    So you just start randomly make arguments that very few people in this forum, if any at all, supposedly have the background to fully understand. And when someone replies and seemingly doesn't understand something that you admit you wouldn't expect most people without any experience to understand, your reaction is not to explain or elaborate it, but to react jokingly and dismissive.

If it was implied, then you didn't really explain, as you claimed you did. Still feels like a pretty big detail to just be implied, considering you made that comment as a reply to someone else's statement that was in no way related to your "field", nor even directed at you.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but feels like you're bullshitting me. Anyway, no point for me to dwell on it either, cheers.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2021-07-28 at 11:55 PM.

It doesn't matter if both are ok with it. If two people are make super sexual comments out in the open, I'm reporting them because that's not professional behavior. You wanna hit on each other? Do it off the clock.

So fucking good.

Yes. I like how you didn't find anything actually creepy.

Doesn’t change the fact that you’ve said some creepy as fuck shit and then tried to normalise it. ‘Some fictional women said it was sexy’.

the response of "that's what they all say" in a sarcastic tone when someone says they like boys who keep their hands to themselves is creepy as fuck. But okay my guy. Enjoy prison when you get caught

the response of "that's what they all say" in a sarcastic tone when someone says they like boys who keep their hands to themselves is creepy as fuck. But okay my guy. Enjoy prison when you get caught
    ‘The other guys in prison called me their bitch, and I didn’t call it out as creepy. So it’s okay’.

Hands down the weirdest discussion on here.

15+ Year Old Account
    lel. At least I'm immortalized