Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Because people should be allowed to show their disapproval with the actions of others.
    Trying to create a world where everybody is nice to eachother by brute force is terrible, especially when the creator is responsible for creating this drama in the first place.
    Blizzard is responsible for players making a WA that autospits on other players? That's a strange take to have.

Also nothing about this is "brute forcing" a world where everybody is nice. It's a game. Blizzard is allowed to go "we don't want this behavior in our game anymore".

No, you fundamentally misunderstand what "singling out" means in this context, it means that people go after one person specifically and bypass any measures this person can take to prevent such behavior.

By that logic, /spitting on a notorious ninja looter would also be "singling out" that person, by the nature of being able to target people with an emote i am able to "single out" a person.
    Or...you're misusing a term.

If there's a group of people, and I target one for a specific thing, that's "singling them out".

So what?

When i /spit on a person that steals my ore / herb nodes and then 10 minutes later another person does the same thing, they also have to put me on ignore to prevent such a message in the future.
    I don't care about your strange ore example. Like, at all.

YOU were the one who had some weird comment about "You only have to ignore someone once", when I clearly said at that point how I was talking about multiple people having to take the same action.

So why you're saying "So what" after I was correcting you for again, being wrong about what I said, is beyond me.

And i said that Blizzard should ban people that go out of their way to harass others and i stand by that.
    So why are you-

And i still stand by saying that /spitting on someone because they use a particular mount is not harassment.
    Oh, because you deemed it isn't. Just like you claimed your "solution" was superior. Again, not really correct either. If people are going out of their way to spit on people repeatedly, then it would be harassment by your own logic.

Because when i report someone, it's quite likely no longer want to interact with that person.
    However, putting someone on ignore doesn't mean i will report that person.
    This literally makes no sense in regards to what I said.

Reporting someone temporarily blocks them. As in, they'll be back next time you log in and out again.

So your idea that "you no longer want to interact with that person" isn't exactly relevant to that, since reporting them doesn't ensure that.
    It's just a stopgap measure so you don't have to see them while you're playing at the moment, while Blizzard works through reports.

On top of that, it doesn't change the fact that the ability to block/ignore players isn't some golden defense to mean you shouldn't report them for scummy behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Blizzard is responsible for players making a WA that autospits on other players? That's a strange take to have.
    Who said anything about the WA?
    I've already told you this earlier: Remove the ability to use emotes with an WA for all i care.

What i am talking about is the mount, remove that, you remove the entire drama surrounding that, Blizzard knowingly injected a mount into a version where a sizeable portion is known to be against such elements and then acts surprised as the playerbase turns on itself.

I can tell you one thing: In an alternate timeline, where Blizzard never chose to add a mount to TBCC, this entire situation would not exist, yet Blizzard chose this option because their bottomline is more important than how Players interact with each other.
    Blizzard created a situation where the interests of these players clash and that obviousl leads to such behavior.

Maybe this company should also a modicum of self reflection and the foresight to not create situations where players turn on each other.
    Also nothing about this is "brute forcing" a world where everybody is nice. It's a game.
    Yes and in a virtual world, i should have the ability to show my disapproval for someone's actions.
    Blizzard is allowed to go "we don't want this behavior in our game anymore".
    Of course, they are also allowed to close my account because reasons, it's their property.
    Doesn't mean they should do so without good reason, but that's another debate.

Blizzards authority was never in question.
    Or...you're misusing a term.
    If there's a group of people, and I target one for a specific thing, that's "singling them out".
    No, it's not, because by that definition, virtually any emote that can be perceived as negative is "singling someone out", that is the nature of having targeted emotes.

And frankly, arguing about the exact definition is pretty nonsensical because it's pretty obvious what i'm talking about, as i've laid it out multiple times.
    I don't care about your strange ore example. Like, at all.
    What a valueable response.
    YOU were the one who had some weird comment about "You only have to ignore someone once", when I clearly said at that point how I was talking about multiple people having to take the same action.
    Yes and when someone else does the same thing, you also have to ignore those people.

Do you really want to get hung up on this?
    Is it really such a problem for you that when two people call you an asshole that you have to ignore both and cannot ignore both with one button?
    If people are going out of their way to spit on people repeatedly, then it would be harassment by your own logic.
    A person can only /spit on you repeatedly if you chose to not ignore them.
    On top of that, it doesn't change the fact that the ability to block/ignore players isn't some golden defense to mean you shouldn't report them for scummy behavior.
    Using an emote has however never been something that warrants reporting another player.

When someone spams another player with an emote, create alts and whatnot to continue this spam, then that's a different story and i doubt it's relevant what sort of emote they've been using.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe this company should also a modicum of self reflection and the foresight to not create situations where players turn on each other.
    None of Blizzard's decisions ever requires players to harass other players. Don't take your anger out on others just because you can't take it out on Blizzard. Players are always responsible for harassing other players.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

This is a nonsensical statement because Blizzard could add chocolate ice cream to the game and there would be a Pitchfork brigade of people saying vanilla is the one true ice cream and everything else is a hoax/plot/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    None of Blizzard's decisions ever requires players to harass other players. Don't take your anger out on others just because you can't take it out on Blizzard. Players are always responsible for harassing other players.
    Bruh let's not get stupid, you must be well aware that adversarial content was/is a thing in wow, while nowhere near as bad as it once was (node camping, mob stealing, graveyard choking, PVP areas of old for buffs) blizzard absolutely does decide whether content is going to cause people to clash and get pissed at eachother, or give everyone their cookie and have them happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Bruh let's not get stupid, you must be well aware that adversarial content was/is a thing in wow, while nowhere near as bad as it once was (node camping, mob stealing, graveyard choking, PVP areas of old for buffs) blizzard absolutely does decide whether content is going to cause people to clash and get pissed at eachother, or give everyone their cookie and have them happy.
    You say to not get stupid but then equate Blizzard adding a mount to the game as the same thing as PvP combat. There is also a difference between "Gameplay" and "Harassment". There is normal gameplay that is not harassment but at the same time PvP, camping, mob stealing can all be treated as harassment.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-08-13 at 09:57 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Who said anything about the WA?
    I've already told you this earlier: Remove the ability to use emotes with an WA for all i care.
    Considering the WA is at the core of this issue, thought it went without saying it's part of the conversation.

And ah yes, remove the ability to output text from WA, I'm sure that will go over well.

What i am talking about is the mount, remove that, you remove the entire drama surrounding that, Blizzard knowingly injected a mount into a version where a sizeable portion is known to be against such elements and then acts surprised as the playerbase turns on itself.

I can tell you one thing: In an alternate timeline, where Blizzard never chose to add a mount to TBCC, this entire situation would not exist, yet Blizzard chose this option because their bottomline is more important than how Players interact with each other.
    Blizzard created a situation where the interests of these players clash and that obviousl leads to such behavior.
    That is some twisted self righteousness to defend the behavior.

The reality is that it's just messed up to take out the anger on other players just because they enjoy something you do not.

Yes and in a virtual world, i should have the ability to show my disapproval for someone's actions.
    Or you should learn to mind your own business?

No, it's not, because by that definition, virtually any emote that can be perceived as negative is "singling someone out", that is the nature of having targeted emotes.

And frankly, arguing about the exact definition is pretty nonsensical because it's pretty obvious what i'm talking about, as i've laid it out multiple times.
    A weird way to try to twist it.

If YOU are seeing someone on a specific mount, and spitting on them BECAUSE OF the mount, that IS singling them out.
    In the same way it would be singling someone out for playing a specific class.
    In the same way it would be targeting anyone out of a crowd for a specific reason.

That is literally the definition of singling people out.

What a valueable response.
    I gave you a response that was just as valuable as your imaginative situation.

Yes and when someone else does the same thing, you also have to ignore those people.

Do you really want to get hung up on this?
    Is it really such a problem for you that when two people call you an asshole that you have to ignore both and cannot ignore both with one button?
    You have a really weird habit of trying to twist around words into situations that weren't said to fit your own argument.

A person can only /spit on you repeatedly if you chose to not ignore them.

Using an emote has however never been something that warrants reporting another player.

When someone spams another player with an emote, create alts and whatnot to continue this spam, then that's a different story and i doubt it's relevant what sort of emote they've been using.
    And again, I repeat I'm glad that you're not in charge of the way the game is designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    This is a nonsensical statement because Blizzard could add chocolate ice cream to the game and there would be a Pitchfork brigade of people saying vanilla is the one true ice cream and everything else is a hoax/plot/whatever.
    I don't know, have you heard of major /spit incidents of Alliance pallies using Seal of Blood, people boycotting Drums of Battle because they're not authentic or people /sptting on anyone engaging in combat without artificially simulating a 400ms latency?
    And all three of those elements are frankly unquestionably improvements to TBC.

I think this entire arguments of yours basically the usual "players will complain about everything" talk that adds nothing of substance to the discussion.
    This doesn't change the fact that Blizzard created a situation where players have very colliding views that will inevitably lead to negative interaction.

You didn't need a crystal ball to predict that there will be a lot of people taking out their frustation over these elements on the players engaging (and thus promoting) these services.
    Because at the end of the day, this element was absolutely not necessary for TBCC, it's not a critical feature or anything that's an objective improvement for the experience of TBC, as this isn't an element that promotes a given content in TBC for players to engage in other than the store.

Blizzard had a choice, do they choose to value the player experience or their bottomline, in this instance, they chose the latter.

And repeating that you consider it harassment, doesn't it make so.
    Considering the WA is at the core of this issue, thought it went without saying it's part of the conversation.
    Considering i said pages ago already that you can remove it for all i care, haven't mentioned the WA, that's not on me.

You incorrectly assumed this is about the WA, no idea why you keep talking about this.
    This is just one of these points where you clearly want to argue for the sake of arguing.
    And ah yes, remove the ability to output text from WA, I'm sure that will go over well.
    I'm fairly sure that the ability to emote via WA is not a critical feature and can be seperated from other chatfunctions tied to weakaura's.
    That is some twisted self righteousness to defend the behavior.
    Blizzard created it, they knew what happened.
    If they didn't, they are once again proving their incompetence at expecting the reactions of their own community.

When you have two coworkers that don't get along very well, the smart thing is to not put them onto the same project.
    Blizzard did it regardless and is surprised that they are at eachothers throat.
    Or you should learn to mind your own business?
    No, because when someone wrongs me, i want to tell them that i disapprove of their actions.
    This is a part of how i've been playing this game for 15 years - which by the way- actually happens quite rarely, but still something i want to make use of if i deem it necessary.
    If YOU are seeing someone on a specific mount, and spitting on them BECAUSE OF the mount, that IS singling them out.
    In the same way it would be singling someone out for playing a specific class.
    In the same way it would be targeting anyone out of a crowd for a specific reason.
    At this point it's just hilarious how you get hung up about this, when i already outlinied what i mean by this.

If you want to argue over the definition of that word, look for someone else, i'm done.
    And again, I repeat I'm glad that you're not in charge of the way the game is designed.
    Of course, because i don't sexually harass women at work or discriminate colleagues from other department that someone might deem as less relevant, i certainly do not fit the bill for a leading position at Blizzard.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-08-14 at 01:09 AM.

At this point it's just hilarious how you get hung up about this, when i already outlinied what i mean by this.

If you want to argue over the definition of that word, look for someone else, i'm done.
    I'm just going to cut it down to this because honestly there isn't much more to be said about this situation than this.

You go "it's funny that you're hung up on this" while also saying "you're done".

How many times now have you said you're done with this thread in general, yet you keep coming back and somehow you have the audacity to accuse other's of being "hung up"?

Like, come on man.

Besides that, I don't know what version of WoW you play, but emotes are done through chat output. Killing the ability for WA to emote would mean you'd have to gimp of being able to output chat. It's literally as simple as that.

you have a strange sense of "righteousness" that you think it's fine to force your own opinions onto others, that you NEED to have the right to tell them that you disapprove of them.

To which the natural response is...mind your own business.

Lastly, your constant deflection of blame to Blizzard isn't making any actual points.

PS - Targeting a person for a trait/appearance/choice is singling them out. That's literally the definition of the phrase.

15+ Year Old Account
    You didn't need a crystal ball to predict that there will be a lot of people taking out their frustation over these elements on the players engaging (and thus promoting) these services.
    So you take anger out on other players instead of no longer playing the game and giving Blizzard your money. Weird. You keep shifting blame from those acting out in anger and blaming the victims. Why not quit playing if it angers a person so much? Why not show Blizzard what matters by refusing to pay them? There is never a reason to take anger out on other players to send a message to Blizzard.

Mounts were also sold through the TCG for TBC which makes the objections even more pathetic. You are angry over a mount being sold when mounts were sold in the "original". The spectral tiger even saw updates to the model during TBC. So they literally updated a purchasable mount. Your anger is misplaced.

It is easier to harass another player then admit you won't quit though. That sounds like addiction and lashing out at others because of a fear to confront your own addiction.

So you take anger out on other players instead of no longer playing the game and giving Blizzard your money. Weird.
    I didn't do shit towards people that have the store mount, just for the record.

I am however saying that players are free to show their disapproval towards other players.
    Because that's the crux at the end of the day, /spit is nothing but a tool to showcase that and once that is gone, people will turn to other methods.
    Why not show Blizzard what matters by refusing to pay them?
    This black and white thinking must be a specialty of yours.

Am i willing to quit over store mounts?
    No, i'm not, because i still enjoy other aspects of the game.
    Am i against them?
    Yes, i am.

They degrade my experience, so i argue that they shouldn't exist so i have a better experience in the game.
    Simply because one doesn't like certain elements of a game, doesn't mean they have to choose the nuclear option in order to make their protest "legitimate".
    Mounts were also sold through the TCG for TBC which makes the objections even more pathetic.
    Oh boy, once again the stupid TCG argument.

Look, i've reiterated my points about this topic multiple times by now, i'm not going to repeat every single argument.
    But, do you believe Blizzard would have withheld the mount if the TCG had launched in Wotlk?

They're not even selling a TCG mount, this entire TCG argument is made up by players and never raised by Blizzard themselves.
    It is easier to harass another player then admit you won't quit though. That sounds like addiction and lashing out at others because of a fear to confront your own addiction.
    And i think it fundamentally is a sign of weak will that people are unable to take care of a situation themselves, despite having the tools to do so but rather want Blizzard to solve it for them.

For those people, another version of the game exists, where people can more easily avoid confrontations with other players.
    How many times now have you said you're done with this thread in general, yet you keep coming back and somehow you have the audacity to accuse other's of being "hung up"?
    I didn't say i'm done with thread, i have however said that i'm not going to engage the same argument over and over again.
    These two things are in fact seperate, as one can discuss a given aspect of this discussion while ignoring other elements.

Second, i initially stopped replying to you, then you once again started replying to me.
    Don't act surprised when you reply to my posts that i once again start replying to yours.
    Besides that, I don't know what version of WoW you play, but emotes are done through chat output. Killing the ability for WA to emote would mean you'd have to gimp of being able to output chat. It's literally as simple as that.
    Considering Blizzard is literally able to filter out given words from being sent, i think they are able to block any function that involves an emote.

Like c'mon, they could just blacklist for the usage of WA's and be done with it.
    you have a strange sense of "righteousness" that you think it's fine to force your own opinions onto others
    I don't force my opinion onto anyone, i tell them my opinion.
    that you NEED to have the right to tell them that you disapprove of them.
    Yes, because telling what i think of others is absolutely within my rights and /spit is certainly not a personal attack, not more than /fart, /moon, /insult and so forth.

If you take it personal, that's on you.

If they respond with "Mind your own business", okay, that's their opinion, but when they run up to daddy Blizzard and go "that guy said something i don't like, please remove the words he said!", that's just damn weak.
    Lastly, your constant deflection of blame to Blizzard isn't making any actual points.
    I think it is very important because Blizzard is literally creator of this universe and has absolute power within the game itself.

When they create a circumstance where players turn on another, they are the perpetrators of this situation.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-08-14 at 11:42 AM.

I didn't say i'm done with thread, i have however said that i'm not going to engage the same argument over and over again.
    These two things are in fact seperate, as one can discuss a given aspect of this discussion while ignoring other elements.

Second, i initially stopped replying to you, then you once again started replying to me.
    Don't act surprised when you reply to my posts that i once again start replying to yours.
    1) Ignoring things just because you can't actually respond to them doesn't make you right.
    2) I never said anything about being surprised, just pointing out your hypocrisy when you're constantly saying you're "done" yet you're still posting here, while telling other's "lol you're still hung up on that".
    3) I stopped posting in this thread for quite some time, not sure why you're taking credit for "not responding to me" since it was me who decided to stop posting here, not you.

Considering Blizzard is literally able to filter out given words from being sent, i think they are able to block any function that involves an emote.
    You mean like they're blocking out the usage of /spit in general?

Like c'mon, they could just blacklist for the usage of WA's and be done with it.
    Not quite how it works. There is literally no difference from /spit and /say.

I don't force my opinion onto anyone, i tell them my opinion.
    If you feel the need to also TELL that person how you feel about their choices, then yes, you're forcing your opinion on them.

No one asked you for your opinion. No one stopped you to say "Hey what do you think of my Dark Portal Pass mount".

Haven't you ever learned "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it"?

Yes, because telling what i think of others is absolutely within my rights and /spit is certainly not a personal attack, not more than /fart, /moon, /insult and so forth.
    Most people understand that they do NOT have to tell other people what they think, unless said person is interested in their opinion.

If you take it personal, that's on you.
    Again, you constantly aim to justify harassment and that's kinda strange.

If they respond with "Mind your own business", okay, that's their opinion, but when they run up to daddy Blizzard and go "that guy said something i don't like, please remove the words he said!", that's just damn weak.
    I would love for you to find single person in this thread actually asking for /spit to be removed.
    Because this is a change no one expected, but is just more of a "Hey that's a good move".

On top of that, obviously intervention is needed if people are going to levels of automating the /spit on other players. But again, you and several others are unable to defend or justify that without actually having to insult the point, which I'm sorry to say doesn't prove anything aside from the fact that you think it's fine to try to insult/belittle someone into agreeing with you.

Which even further justifies Blizzard's action.

I think it is very important because Blizzard is literally creator of this universe and has absolute power within the game itself.

When they create a circumstance where players turn on another, they are the perpetrators of this situation.
    Take responsibility for your own actions. Jesus Christ. Do you also blame everyone else for anything you do wrong?

1) Ignoring things just because you can't actually respond to them doesn't make you right.
    No, because i'm not going to entertain an argument that i've responded to multiple times.
    Simple as that.
    2) I never said anything about being surprised, just pointing out your hypocrisy when you're constantly saying you're "done" yet you're still posting here, while telling other's "lol you're still hung up on that".
    Quote me where i literally said i'm not going to post anything in this thread anymore.

I reiterate: There is a big difference between: "I'm not going to respond to this argument" and "I'm not going to post anything in thread at all".
    3) I stopped posting in this thread for quite some time, not sure why you're taking credit for "not responding to me" since it was me who decided to stop posting here, not you.
    And you started again to quote my posts.
    I was done arguing with you, then you started replying to posts where i didn't quote you at all.
    Not quite how it works. There is literally no difference from /spit and /say.
    Unless you have someone you have experience on that matter to speak out and say that this isn't possible, i'm not going to buy it.

If it's true, i'll gladly concede that point, but i don't buy that Blizzard is unable to blacklist a given emote used for a LUA function.
    Haven't you ever learned "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it"?
    So...i should only be allowed to say something "bad" if
    (1) i'm being asked
    (2) i also have something good to say

Is that correct?

Most people understand that they do NOT have to tell other people what they think, unless said person is interested in their opinion.
    From my experience, it's actually quite common that people voice their disapproval of a given action, even when the other didn't ask for their opinion.

Again, you constantly aim to justify harassment and that's kinda strange.
    Thinking that
    Kralljin spits on you.
    Is harassment is strange, to say the least.
    I would love for you to find single person in this thread actually asking for /spit to be removed.
    The nature of the emote is changed where it basically loses its point to exist.
    The way this emote has been used for over 15 years was to show the disapproval towards the actions of someone, not just to emulate someone spitting on the ground.
    Take responsibility for your own actions. Jesus Christ. Do you also blame everyone else for anything you do wrong?
    Wouldn't be surprised if Brack told Kotick the same thing.
    "I didn't harass women, i'm not responsible!"
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-08-14 at 02:37 PM.

No, because i'm not going to entertain an argument that i've responded to multiple times.
    Simple as that.
    Not at all how it went down.

You made an example of singling out someone. I pointed out how singling out actually works. You denied it. I assert it. Then you said "I'm done with this".

Quote me where i literally said i'm not going to post anything in this thread anymore.
    Right after you quote where I said that you said you won't post at all. Again, you have a way of twisting people's words around.

And you started again to quote my posts.
    I was done arguing with you, then you started replying to posts where i didn't quote you at all.
    I quoted you once, and then you replied. I've only replied to times you've quoted me since. A strange take to say "I was done arguing with you" to someone who wasn't in the thread to be argued with though.

Unless you have someone you have experience on that matter to speak out and say that this isn't possible, i'm not going to buy it.

If it's true, i'll gladly concede that point, but i don't buy that Blizzard is unable to blacklist a given emote used for a LUA function.
    I'm sorry, do you not have experience seeing that when you put in an emote and when you write something in /say it's done through the same kind of action?

On top of that, breaking an entire functionality of weakauras even IF it only affects emotes is absolutely ridiculous just for a single problematic emote that could just be removed instead.

So...i should only be allowed to say something "bad" if
    (1) i'm being asked
    (2) i also have something good to say

Is that correct?
    Why are you tacking in "also have"? Again, I never said that. It's as simple as "Mind your own business".

From my experience, it's actually quite common that people voice their disapproval of a given action, even when the other didn't ask for their opinion.
    So? From my experience, it's actually quite common that people litter, even though it's illegal.

Thinking that
    Kralljin spits on you.
    Is harassment is strange, to say the least.
    Or it's strange that you can't see why an automated weakaura singling out specific people is harassment.

The nature of the emote is changed where it basically loses its point to exist.
    The way this emote has been used for over 15 years was to show the disapproval towards the actions of someone, not just to emulate someone spitting on the ground.
    This is just flat out delusional. One of the most common usage of /spit has always been in PvP after defeating someone. Whether it was that you ganked them, or getting revenge, it's been a predominate thing to have your corpse /spit on.

You are absolutely 100% in the wrong if you're going to claim that it was about "disapproval" and not emulating actually spitting.

Wouldn't be surprised if Brack told Kotick the same thing.
    "I didn't harass women, i'm not responsible!"
    Again, your deflection is irrelevant.

Right after you quote where I said that you said you won't post at all. Again, you have a way of twisting people's words around.
    Post it, go and look through my posts and show it.
    Show me where i said "I'm done with this thread".

And if you can show me that, i'm not going to post any replies in thread anymore, but i would also hope that if you fail provide adequate proof, then you, at the very least, drop this point.
    I quoted you once, and then you replied. I've only replied to times you've quoted me since.
    Yes that is how discussions work.

You know what also works?
    If you don't want to argue with a person, you don't replying to them- just i like stopped replying to you
    Until you then felt the urge to reply to me again and so continued as well.
    A strange take to say "I was done arguing with you" to someone who wasn't in the thread to be argued with though.
    I find it strange to be surprised that someone has the audacity to reply to you when you replied to them.
    I'm sorry, do you not have experience seeing that when you put in an emote and when you write something in /say it's done through the same kind of action?
    Considering that WA's are, more or less automated actions, i think there is a bit more involved than manually typing a given word.
    On top of that, breaking an entire functionality of weakauras even IF it only affects emotes is absolutely ridiculous just for a single problematic emote that could just be removed instead.
    Considering we are talking about the removal of a functionality of an emote that has existed for 15 years because some people felt offended, i don't think so.
    Why are you tacking in "also have"? Again, I never said that. It's as simple as "Mind your own business".
    Because that is the natural implication of having "not having anything good to say".
    When i have also something good to say as well, then that's obviously not affected because i'm also saying something good.

Remove (2) for all i care, the point still stands, if i have something to say that others perceive as "bad", i'll say it when i want to.
    I'm not going to by default keep my mouth shut because some people don't like it.
    So? From my experience, it's actually quite common that people litter, even though it's illegal.
    When people litter (as in leave trash in on floor), then that's also non verbal in nature and thus very different.
    Or it's strange that you can't see why an automated weakaura singling out specific people is harassment.
    When that WA involves nothing that can be considered harassment (and /spit is not harassment) then it's not harassment.
    This is just flat out delusional. One of the most common usage of /spit has always been in PvP after defeating someone. Whether it was that you ganked them, or getting revenge, it's been a predominate thing to have your corpse /spit on.
    When you ganked someone out of revenge and you /spit on them, what do you do?
    You show them that they are an asshole and you...disapprove of their actions.
    Again, your deflection is irrelevant.
    >Introduces mount that causes drama
    >Takes action that causes drama
    By the fact that Blizzard has effectively created the circumstance for this drama and taken action to further amplify it, they are part of this discussion.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-08-14 at 03:54 PM.

Post it, go and look through my posts and show it.
    Show me where i said "I'm done with this thread".

And if you can show me that, i'm not going to post any replies in thread anymore, but i would also hope that if you fail provide adequate proof, then you, at the very least, drop this point.
    I'm gonna stop here actually, and I'm going to tell you exactly why.

You do not have "discussions".
    You are constantly shifting other's goals posts on them, constantly misrepresenting their points to say how you're "right", flat out spreading misinformation.
    It's just one logical fallacy after another. You did the same exact thing with the mount discussion we had earlier, where you decided to try to rewrite what I meant by "prestige" and then tried to constantly push an argument that I wasn't even making based on YOUR definition of "prestige".

You cannot even link where I claimed you're "done" with this tread. Because I never did. I pointed out that it's hypocritical to try to ridicule others for being "Hung up on points" when you just keep saying how you're "done" with points that you keep discussing anyway.

When confronted with how the behavior itself is just crummy and unwanted, you deflect to how "Oh, b-bu-but BLIZZARD!". No. Own it up, stop blaming others for being rude to people. You don't have "discussions", you try to suppress and misrepresent what the other user is saying and it isn't even worth continuing at this point.

Also side fun fact for WA, it's pretty much as simple as coding "if x, output y". I don't get why you seem to think it's complex.

I pointed out that it's hypocritical to try to ridicule others for being "Hung up on points" when you just keep saying how you're "done" with points that you keep discussing anyway.
    Because it's fucking hilarious how you insist on arguing over the meaning of a word, when i already outlinied what i mean by that.
    Stop getting hung up on a single word and discuss what i mean by that, yet it kept rubbing you the wrong way you felt "NO NO THAT'S WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS" and reiterated it, despite the fact that it's even mentioned anymore.

You literally wrote:
    just pointing out your hypocrisy when you're constantly saying you're "done" yet you're still posting here
    I want you to show me where i said that i am "done" with this thread, because that is clearly the insinuation that you're making.
    Me saying that i do not want to engage a specific argument any further (because i've already discussed it multiple times) has nothing to do with saying that i am "done" with a thread.
    Not even close.
    When confronted with how the behavior itself is just crummy and unwanted, you deflect to how "Oh, b-bu-but BLIZZARD!".
    No, that's not what happened.
    I said Blizzard also plays a role in this debate, they also have at fault here because they introduce elements that turn players onto one another.

If Blizzard wants to have a hands off approach, they can do that, but they clearly are not doing that, because if they did, then this debate wouldn't exist.
    Also side fun fact for WA, it's pretty much as simple as coding "if x, output y". I don't get why you seem to think it's complex.
    Yes, because Blizzard has been shown to be incapable of supressing what WA's are capable off.

I want you to show me where i said that i am "done" with this thread, because that is clearly the insinuation that you're making.
    Me saying that i do not want to engage a specific argument any further (because i've already discussed it multiple times) has nothing to do with saying that i am "done" with a thread.
    Not even close.
    And I rest my case, because that sentence you quoted does not say "thread" anywhere in it.

And I rest my case, because that sentence you quoted does not say "thread" anywhere in it.
    And i wrote:
    because that is clearly the insinuation that you're making.
    Me saying that i do not want to further discuss a given argument has nothing to do with telling others being hung up about a given subject.

In one instance i saying that i will not further engage a given argument, in the other, i am telling someone to move past arguing whether about the definition of a word and whether it has been correctly used and focus on the actual topic, as i've outlinied what i meant by that word.
    These two stances are not at odds with each other in any form, except in the case of the former, i am drawing a hard line.

But, i think this nuance is beyond you, so i'm going to end this argument right here.
    And, to spell it out for you, no, that doesn't mean this thread, just any argument with you.

And i wrote:

Me saying that i do not want to further discuss a given argument has nothing to do with telling others being hung up about a given subject.

In one instance i saying that i will not further engage a given argument, in the other, i am telling someone to move past arguing whether about the definition of a word and whether it has been correctly used and focus on the actual topic, as i've outlinied what i meant by that word.
    These two stances are not at odds with each other in any form, except in the case of the former, i am drawing a hard line.

But, i think this nuance is beyond you, so i'm going to end this argument right here.
    And, to spell it out for you, no, that doesn't mean this thread, just any argument with you.
    So you can tell others what they meant, but get mad when others do the same to you.

And then insult them because...whatever reason.

Got it. Hence why i said I'm done discussing this with you.