Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New blizzcon / expansion info?

Just wondering when can we expect next blizzcon and info about next expansion.Getting tierd of wow team with their stubbornness,meaningful choises and other copy paste phrases.Just want to know if we gonna see anything similiar to bfa/sl so i can unsub immidiately.Cant do it now.Not troll post

Blizzcon 2022 is tentatively planned, no date yet. It will probably be cancelled, not because of the lawsuit but because they literally have nothing to show. All of Blizzard's stuff is stuck in development hell. The only new thing they'd be able to show off would be the next set of Hearthstone cards.

The next blizzcon is 2022 since they canceled this years one. I would wager we will get expac info some time after Christmas though I just see this expansion getting the wod treatment due to all the ongoings killing any ability to properly work on it atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Just wondering when can we expect next blizzcon and info about next expansion.Getting tierd of wow team with their stubbornness,meaningful choises and other copy paste phrases.Just want to know if we gonna see anything similiar to bfa/sl so i can unsub immidiately.Cant do it now.Not troll post
    We will most likely get a virtual version again next year. Cheaper and safer. As for expansion, there's a topic for that speculation.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

That would be an end for wow,for sure.

Also, all of Blizzard's well known folks are gone. Brack and Kalpan were the last names people were really familiar with. The fandom's familiarity with the rockstar devs was part of Blizzard's appeal and one of the reasons why Blizzcon was so successful. Now Blizzard has no one people really care about or likes, except for the artist Samwise Didier, but he hasn't done anything since HotS went into maintenance mode and they're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel if they try to put him on stage as a presenter and not a narmy rock artist.

Well, I suppose Ion Hazzikostas is a name people are definitely familiar with. Not in a good way, though. People don't want to pay $200 to watch Ion lie to them and tell them about the next set of chores and convoluted systems being shoved down their throats.

Getting tierd of that ''old devs are gone'' as well,they were here during wod(terrible expansion) legion (mediocre exp) bfa (terrible) and sl a bit.I dont mind them being gone

Getting tierd of that ''old devs are gone'' as well,they were here during wod(terrible expansion) legion (mediocre exp) bfa (terrible) and sl a bit.I dont mind them being gone
    Blizzcons 2016-2019 still had recognizable people. Morhaime, Brack, and Kaplan. People fans liked. Now Blizzard has no one recognizable to put on stage. Like it or not that absolutely does affect how Blizzcon would be received.

True that,but i dont want to be negative from the start,it might go well,time will show.Also old devs started this shit atm with blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait until they headline another mobile game at Blizzcon. Those 2 wow ones will featured for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    Can't wait until they headline another mobile game at Blizzcon. Those 2 wow ones will featured for sure.
    For sure, Blizzard were idiots to announce a Chinese mobile spinoff to an audience of American PC players expecting the next mainline entry in their franchise. They won't make that mistake again, though. Bad look for shareholders to see the audience booing the game on TV. If Blizzard does have mobile games to announce, they won't be revealed during the opening ceremony at Blizzcon.

I am honestly surprised that someone hasn't leaked all their plans, just out of spite... stay tuned!

they act like they're making the game (mostly talking about wow) for themselves and dont care about players,they will make the same mistakes again as they did 100 times before.God,they're annoying the hell out of me with their ''philosophy''

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually they weren't. People don't refer to Ion's incredible trash systems team that is around since at least since wod as the "old devs are gone".
    The vast majority left after tbc and wrath or they wasted many years on "Titan" before leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Actually they weren't. People don't refer to Ion's incredible trash systems team that is around since at least since wod as the "old devs are gone".
    The vast majority left after tbc and wrath or they wasted many years on "Titan" before leaving.
    So if they left during cata > mop era,it wasnt a problem back then ? ye many ppl complain about ion,he should start listening to players feedback or step down.

it wasnt a problem back then ?
    People hated Ghostcrawler's guts. You should've seen the amount of Ghostcrawler hate threads back in the day. But the Ghostcrawler hate pales in comparison to the fandom's universal hatred of Ion. Never thought I'd see the day when people wanted Ghostcrawler back, but alas he's now the king of a much better managed and far more successful game (League of Legends).

People were negative since i started playing,that was tbc.But id prefer 12 milion players being negative over 4 mil players now,or even less.Dont want to start about wow community,never liked them.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Blizzcons 2016-2019 still had recognizable people. Morhaime, Brack, and Kaplan. People fans liked. Now Blizzard has no one recognizable to put on stage. Like it or not that absolutely does affect how Blizzcon would be received.
    I doubt it. its like the same with Nintendo. Good Guy Iwata, who presented the most Nintendo Directs passed away 6 Years ago (Holy moly, time is running... i miss him). Reggie left Nintendo 2,5 Years ago and now the only "beloved Meme Face" of Nintendo we have left ist Sakurai. But he just is present when he is talking about Smashbors.

We have new Faces that presents the Nintendo Direct. Its not like "we" dont like them, but they are just normal Guys. Most People wont care who is presenting them the Products. All that counts is a good show.

For hardcorefans like us its much more intense and we feel more "home", when we see our beloved Blizzard/Nintendopeople, but times changes and it the end all what counts is a good show and good games.

Morhaime/brack/Kaplan mostly talked in opening and thats it. Most of the time developer were talking about the games. So there wont be much difference, for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    I doubt it. its like the same with Nintendo. Good Guy Iwata, who presented the most Nintendo Directs passed away 6 Years ago (Holy moly, time is running... i miss him). Reggie left Nintendo 2,5 Years ago and now the only "beloved Meme Face" of Nintendo we have left ist Sakurai. But he just is present when he is talking about Smashbors.

We have new Faces that presents the Nintendo Direct. Its not like "we" dont like them, but they are just normal Guys. Most People wont care who is presenting them the Products. All that counts is a good show.

For hardcorefans like us its much more intense and we feel more "home", when we see our beloved Blizzard/Nintendopeople, but times changes and it the end all what counts is a good show and good games.

Morhaime/brack/Kaplan mostly talked in opening and thats it. Most of the time developer were talking about the games. So there wont be much difference, for most people.
    The first faces you see are important, though. The name recognition is what gets people to tune in to the announcement. The audience's emotional attachment to those faces is what affects their reception to the initial pitch, and first impressions are imperative. There is a reason why Metzen got out on stage to announce every game.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and you are going to find this out here...how?

Sources are usually "trust me"

Maybe your post is not intended as a Troll pots, but it is rather futile.
    He basically just has to keep an eye out for 4chan leaks, which have a decent track record of turning out to be true. The 2018 leak got everything right except Diablo 4.