Think we could get a potion of inky blackness toy?

Ran around shadowlands with a few of the potions and the zones look amazing with all the lighting effects popping off. It just seems a shame the only time you really get to see it is when you have a stack of pots. Would be amazing to have an option that doesn't eat inventory space and can be up 24/7.

we probably could if we had developers who cared about our opinions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Granted. But it would have a 2 hours cooldown with a 10 minute duration
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

That WoW has no proper night without chugging fucking potions you can only buy once a month is such a hillarious thing.. Same for weather btw. I'm always in awe how cool the weather in SL looks, but sadly it's not only extremely rare to happen, but when it does it's hyper localized as well, stopping before you can even begin to enjoy it as you leave the area. I still sometimes farm the TI stones for some weather effects like the cinderstorm, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Granted. But it would have a 2 hours cooldown with a 10 minute duration
    Sad but true, that is how it would turn out...
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye would be neat, love them potions and how it makes the world look.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    we probably could if we had developers who cared about our opinions.
    Holy fuck dry your wet blanket, what a victim complex you got. geez
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    There always is one o thought? Can’t remember what it called but yeah it lasts for 2 hours with a 24 hour cooldown lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    There always is one o thought? Can’t remember what it called but yeah it lasts for 2 hours with a 24 hour cooldown lol
    There was one that gave you dusk but its just in game night its not very impressive. Comes from that underwater zone the ally used to crash with breaking cross realm forget the name it naz something

Or they could make a weather effects tab. Idk why they cut back on all the weather effects, and darkness of the game at night.

Yeah exactly. Night-time darkness and weather intensity should've been sliders in the graphic settings a decade ago.