Question about anima transfer between Covenants in 9.1.5

Hi all,

do the new PTR changes mean I can now deposit all my anima and stop banking it? All I want to do is to go on a cosmetic Covenant shopping spree, and then return to my original Covenant.

Also, any words on the Covenant looting and using restrictions on Korthia mounts?

We don't know yet. You will be able to transfer between covenants, and right now it's a 1:1 ratio on the PTR, but I feel like they're going to nerf that to something like 1.3:1, which would mean we're still better off banking those 10 million various anima items and waiting unless you have so much anima that it really doesn't matter.

No news on the various covenant-specific drops being allowed for everybody, no. I agree that would be great.

Also unsure if this has been answered somewhere but, how do the achievements work now? I'm assuming we have to get all covenant achievements for 100% completion now?

There's a new item on PTR called: Kyrian Traveler's Anima Cache it costs 250 anima from a vendor and works same way as currently available epic anima items. If you have 150k anima you can buy 600 of those items, change your covenant, go the to pot and put them all in.

More info on this item here:
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=188168/...rs-anima-cache

Yes that's the 1:1 transfer I mentioned. If it stays 1:1 then we're all good. But I have my doubts.

I'm assuming the 1:1 transfer rate, between Covenants on the same character is gonna stay the same.
    Otherwise raising the anima cap to 200k was a massive jebait. I instantly filled mine up to the new cap, which I didn't need to do, I couldn't kept on hoarding tokens.
    If they nerf it, I'll be seriously pissed of.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2021-09-10 at 07:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Going by past performance, I would absolutely expect them to drop the ratio. But right now they're desperately trying to recover player faith so.... maybe.