Nvidia's Beta Control Panel with RTX HDR and Dynamic Vibrance

I have been playing around with it for a few days, it works great on the SDR games I've tried and far better than Windows auto HDR, which tends to screw up the saturation.

I tried setting HDR and Vibrance globally for all game, which did work in some, but others I had to set it manually in the control panel. I also had a issue that HDR was greyed out when I first installed it, after a quick google it turns out all connected displays need to be HDR for it to work, luckily my system has onboard graphic's so I enabled it in Bios and ran my second monitor off that. Hopefully they will fix that down the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they wrote they will fix the multi-monitor part in the upcoming update.

Looking forward to that. Auto-HDR is already good for what it does, if RTX HDR plays out well - that'll be even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me it has the look of bloatware that's riddled with adware and telemetry, the redeem button sticks out like a sore thumb. There's no place for web content in a desktop app, we have browsers for that. The original UI was absolutely fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    To me it has the look of bloatware that's riddled with adware and telemetry, the redeem button sticks out like a sore thumb. There's no place for web content in a desktop app, we have browsers for that. The original UI was absolutely fine.
    I'm genuinely going to miss the circa 2001 hyperlink UI and general functionality of it when they do eventually kill it off in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    The old UI was ancient and doesn't offer the functionality of the new for HDR uses, I used a hacky version using NvTrueHDR for quite awhile and it has now been replaced by the beta release from Nvidia, also no need to login like you needed for GeForce Experience so the redeem stuff is purely optional, so if anything less telemetry.
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

I hope it maintains my like.. options I change when I update drivers.. that part in the control panel always pissed me off

7+ Year Old Account
    It's better than Geforce Experience and the previous Control Panel. Need to test HDR and Vibrance to get a better feel for it. Really dislike the HDR atm since it requires you to turn off any extra monitors.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Definitely an improvement but gotta wait for multi-monitor support before I can try out the HDR feature.