High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Can Someone Explain Pvp gear 9.1.5?

Hello. I don't want to makw you bored.

Can someone expalin the "Lower item-level PvP gear will now scale to a higher item-level in PvP situations than before".

Im confused. So now finally honor gear grinding is over?

They just brought the bottom end of the pvp gear up in power closer to the top end. Youre still going to be at a disadvantage just not as much

- - - Updated - - -

So when I play on 2k cr, I will still get destroyed by people who got elite gear from rbg? Nice

Explanation:

Blizzard still cant figure out how to go back to a system that was perfectly functional and has to continue trying to fix what isnt broken.

Ergo, PvP gear in 9.1.5 is an utter, unmitigated total fucking shitshow.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The base honor vendor gear now scales from ilvl 177 up to ilvl 213 in PvP combat. Rank 7 honor gear will scale to 233 in PvP. This should make jumping into rated PvP on your alts a bit less painful.

They’ve also added some extra ranks to conquest gear to make the steps be 3-4 ilvl increases instead of 6-7. Most of these new ranks were added to the lower end of the spectrum:

In easy understanding, you will approximately upgrade your gear once every 100 rating instead of every 200, but for less ilvl with the final upgrade being the same. So the evolution of upgrade is a bit more fluent as you progress towards higher rating without being unable to advance due to too high ilvl difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    So when I play on 2k cr, I will still get destroyed by people who got elite gear from rbg? Nice
    Well it's already not a thing in s2. There is no elite gear, duelist gear is max pvp gear atm and also rbg rating is not a freebie like in season 1, at 2k mmr in rbgs it's already a try hard struggle vs people decked out in duelist gear from arena.

If you want to get gear in pvp, 2v2 is the way right now.