Chromie Time Question

Hi guy's just a quick question about Chromie Time related to dungeons.

I was having some trouble with a Burning Crusade quest in nether storm (one of those 5 player quests that was never retooled)

the wowhead comments suggeste a workaround by temporarily going back to the normal timeline (i.e. going out of chromie time and into the bfa time period) which would result in everything pre-bfa returning to unscaled levels (i.e. top level of 30 for outland)

i did and it worked. i was able to oneshot the boss. then i headed back to stormwind to get back into buring crusade timewalking.

as i was flying up to netherstorm from shatrath to do the quest, i wondered if the pre-bfa dungeons would be affected the same way as the normal zones.

rant over. time for the actual question.

if i were to go out of chromie time and back to the normal timeline in BFA. would the pre-bfa dungeons go back to their normal levels when i walk in? or would the dungeons still scale with me?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    if i were to go out of chromie time and back to the normal timeline in BFA. would the pre-bfa dungeons go back to their normal levels when i walk in? or would the dungeons still scale with me?
    I think they would go back to their normal levels, I don't know if they'd reward appropriate amounts of exp but dungeon quests should be possible
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    I think they would go back to their normal levels, I don't know if they'd reward appropriate amounts of exp but dungeon quests should be possible
    thx. i just wanted to check. i'll test it tomorrow to make sure after my guild cloak for going back to stormwind recharges.

the way i'm thinking of it atm is that if i can pull it off then i'll be able to clear the deck on all the bc rep stuff without having to go to level 50. I'm thinking of that because i still havent decided yet which of my alts i'll be using for my alliance inscription.

it's still up in the air between a monk, a demon hunter and the kul'tiran shaman i'm running burning crusade on atm.

it'll depend on whether or not i like the monk class when i run draenor on my orc monk once i finish nagrand and shadowmoon valley on the shaman.

i'll probably have netherstorm cleared tomorrow, then i'll start into nagrand once i do some timewalking dungeons. i'm taking advantage of my week off work.

- - - Updated - - -

IT WORKS

when i go back into the bfa timeline the enemies in the dungeons and raids in burning crusade drop pack down to level 30.

i'm in business