All thats left is casuals

just spent 50minutes checking peoples raid logs for m+ and out of 150 checks there was only ONE good player. ONE!!!!! out of 150!!!!!

Now i know all you sucky 149 casuals are going to try and jump down my throat "rAID lOGS iN m+ lOL"

Let me just tell you, i have never ever seen a bad player that has 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 logs, ever, they just care too much, where as you??? with your 4k guardian single target dps with 250 ilvl? on your 7th kill? YOUR A JOKE!!!!!

Rocking into m+ on tyranical week padding 30k on trash which wasted 50% of your fucking cd!!! then to wipe on a 5minute long boss fight. your fucking dumb!

A good raider does not all of a sudden attend m+ and do bad damage
    A bad raider does not all of a sudden go from 4k single target dps to 8k in a dungeon.

You can tell a LOT about a player from raid logs, a hell of a fucking lot. whether they give a shit or not. sure you get players that dont raid i get that, im one of them, thats cool.

IF YOU DONT RAID THEN HOW COME YOU HAVE 7 KILLS ON EVERY BOSS???????

Seriously fuck this game there is only trash left now. i welcome my ban admin! fuck you too.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-09-06 at 11:07 PM.

So you are mad people do bad parses? So what? Is your enjoyment of the game coming from seeing other people do good parses?

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    just spent 50minutes checking peoples raid logs for m+ and out of 150 checks there was only ONE good player. ONE!!!!! out of 150!!!!!

Now i know all you sucky 149 casuals are going to try and jump down my throat "rAID lOGS iN m+ lOL"

Let me just tell you, i have never ever seen a bad player that has 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 logs, ever, they just care too much, where as you??? with your 4k guardian single target dps with 250 ilvl? on your 7th kill? YOUR A JOKE!!!!!

Rocking into m+ on tyranical week padding 30k on trash which wasted 50% of your fucking cd!!! then to wipe on a 5minute long boss fight. your fucking dumb!

A good raider does not all of a sudden attend m+ and do bad damage
    A bad raider does not all of a sudden go from 4k single target dps to 8k in a dungeon.

You can tell a LOT about a player from raid logs, a hell of a fucking lot. whether they give a shit or not. sure you get players that dont raid i get that, im one of them, thats cool.

IF YOU DONT RAID THEN HOW COME YOU HAVE 7 KILLS ON EVERY BOSS???????

Seriously fuck this game there is only trash left now. welcome my ban admin! fuck you too.

k

/10 chars

Sounds like you may need a hug

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    So you are mad people do bad parses? So what? Is your enjoyment of the game coming from seeing other people do good parses?
    my enjoyment of the game is playing with players that are good enough for the content they are signing up for.

Not scrubby casuals that hinder the chances of the key in time.

SURE EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES.

but to enter a key with insufficient dps? trying to cover it with padding aoe? fuck those guys. they are shit and exactly what raid logs are checked for.

If you're so good, you should be able to find an organized team. No more log checks.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a rant, not a discussion topic.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |