Quitting World of Warcraft.

I know this topic is useless but i'm just testing the waters to see if anyone else shares my opinion.

I had been playing since early vanilla in several top 10 world guilds, aka not your average casual player.

The number one reason i quit wow was because of the constant non stop same bullshit spam into tradechat, which is there because boosts4gold is there which is how the playerbase became so divided, which is why noone plays with any "new" player ( not meaning new to the game, but someone they havn't played with before).

I've probably got a great deal to do with the hype of boosting services, as myself and a team of players were some of the first ones to actually sell services for gold in the game, which started in the Naxx era by selling Undying and Immortal titles - yeah we sold roughly 7000 titles across all of our characters.

Back then litterally noone was boosting4gold.

So yeah TLR:

Quit because of gold-boost-services and it's effect on the playerbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "I Quit" blog-type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead