Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    Bigotry at its finest. Well have fun with ancient Legion skins. Blizz is a clown company

- - - Updated - - -

At least I can uninstall with a good feeling now. Ade
    Well,
    Good riddance then and don‘t forget to get your entitlement with you. Will ya?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Wait! “You can’t hide behind these walls forever, Odyn!” What is this?! A potential story spoiler? My god, is the Jailer going for Odyn?!
    Well.. to be fair if it's actually a spoiler.. then this is about Helya for sure. She also said a similar line in Legion.
    If it is.. then that's pretty interesting. I mean she was pushed back .. maybe there is a chance we could hear her side of the past and not Odyn.

I really hope they get the tuning right… some challenges where a walk in the park right from the beginning, while others where really tough until they let the artifact weapons skyrocket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Sadly, i am afraid wow can not get players back with patches like this.
    Last edited by froschhure; 2021-09-15 at 08:20 PM.
    love WoWarcraft

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    One of the reasons i will NEVER resubscribe to WoW is exactly the fact that rewards get taken away.
    I don't want the rewards to be handed freely. But just like they allowed the ulduar achievement and the title to be rewarded, provided you had the appropriate level character and gear ilvl, they should have gone the same way with this tower and any removed reward.

Of course, i understand that changed class mechanics and squish heavily complicate things. But still, it's their game, their choices. It just happens that they lose some customers because of those choices, i guess i am not the only one thinking that way.
    /spit@Blizzard

So, it's fine to "diminish" the feats of guardian druids by releasing same form, just better looking, but all others must stay unavailable? The reasoning is such a joke. Either make them all available, or keep having new druid players unsub upon hearing they're shafted without ever having a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard just do a poll on what people's feelings are on the Mage Tower Artifact Appearances and base it off that instead of coming up with bunk reasoning. I personally don't care if people could earn the same Druid appearances or Hunter weapons I already got from the Mage Tower and if you're normalising the player power then there no reason to pretend the experience is going to be 'easier' now than after Argus and Antorus gear made the challenges far easier to do.

9.1.5 looking better every week.
    Gonna be fun to do this stuff again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Not really happy from the rewards. They take out the prestige away from Mage Tower appearances. Need something truly unique, otherwise it's not worth doing it. Bear is nice, though.

Wait! “You can’t hide behind these walls forever, Odyn!” What is this?! A potential story spoiler? My god, is the Jailer going for Odyn?!
    That's just a line from Sigryn in The God-Queen's Fury Mage Tower scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    it would have been nice for reskinned variants of the original skins but giving bland sets that no one will use is kinda lame. its worthwhile for the druid form and mount and thats really it.
    It’s not about showing of some silly pixels, it’s about having some fond memories of that expansion. And it’s not something they suddenly took away… they told you right from the beginning.
    And trust me - lawsuit or not - this is as far as they will go (maybe, just maybe they do another cat - and that would be pretty much O.K.).
    I think the new werebear looks a lot better than the old one. Same goes for a number of the T20 sets.

I'm so glad those who were expecting the skins to come back got clapped.
    We even get a new badass werebear color, and they still complain.

Nice, the skins will remain unique for all the people who worked for them, and i would say you can choose wich challenge you can do for the class armour, so you can choose to do the easier one of your class.

Its not about the skin or the difficulty, its because they said that the rewards would go away, so a lot of people worked really hard to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    One of the reasons i will NEVER resubscribe to WoW is exactly the fact that rewards get taken away.
    I don't want the rewards to be handed freely. But just like they allowed the ulduar achievement and the title to be rewarded, provided you had the appropriate level character and gear ilvl, they should have gone the same way with this tower and any removed reward.

Of course, i understand that changed class mechanics and squish heavily complicate things. But still, it's their game, their choices. It just happens that they lose some customers because of those choices, i guess i am not the only one thinking that way.

Why on earth would you not play a game cause you missed out on previous content? If you want to play it now, play it now. Makes no sense refusing to play wow cause they dont have legion artifact apperance in the game to obtain.

I actually like the way they set this up. ToS is probably the most annoying raid to get mythic transmog from, having recolors from Mage Tower is a nice touch, some of them look even better as well. Blizzard adding the werebear option is probably going to stir up some major drama. At least I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by confety View Post
    Nice, the skins will remain unique for all the people who worked for them, and i would say you can choose wich challenge you can do for the class armour, so you can choose to do the easier one of your class.

Its not about the skin or the difficulty, its because they said that the rewards would go away, so a lot of people worked really hard to get them.
    Indeed. I stressed out so much in order to get the rewards for several classes back in legion. Those that cry about it now should have just played back then.

Thanks Blixxxard!

When the Mage Tower closed at the end of Legion, it was firmly established that those rewards would become unavailable.
    GOOD MOVE! i have hope for this team yet. if they gave out EXCLUSIVE ITEMS just to try and get people to come back for a short period, i would've thrown out the idea of ever coming back.

Bigotry at its finest. Well have fun with ancient Legion skins. Blizz is a clown company

- - - Updated - - -

At least I can uninstall with a good feeling now. Ade
    See you tomorrow!

7+ Year Old Account

Ah yes, the most harmful form of bigotry in existence.

Adding armor sets in a video game.

Formerly known as Arafal

Sorry, but reskins aren't enough to make me resub and spend hours earning them. Not that I'm asking for the original skins, I earned the ones I wanted already. However, don't expect me to get excited for this either.