Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Except I'm pretty sure, which for anyone who wasn't completely dense to Blizzard beating us over the head in the background about it, it's going to turn out not that she gets redeemed, but that she was right(and the Jailer until he got all pissy about his past treatment).

I mean anyone even anyone who doesn't have remote doubts about calling her a criminal at this point wasn't playing the game or watching any cinematics. She knows a LOT more than we do.
    Ye, I think as well the outcome will be in fact that she was right!, but she just made the wrong choices along the way or we get told she didn't know.. People will think about it and her actions will stay in a grey area or just to be presumed..

Actual outcome..
    Alliance: Will keep crying about Teldrassil (no offence, I feel ya)
    Horde: Just ends up not caring, like always and have to watch the forums flood with angry blue boiss and gurls.

Lets be real ;p
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-27 at 07:52 PM.

I would like to see her locked up just to protect her from Blizzard's writing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fesar View Post
    Is it possible for Blizzard not to make Turalyon, Alleria, Lothraxion, A'dal, Genn, Anduin... evil please ?
    Yes, it is very possible. After all, only Horde or third-party characters can be written as lunatic assholes these days. If you are Alliance, you are 110% safe from the villain bat, even when you e.g. attack an enemy head of state during an armistice or when you wipe out an entire tribe of natives.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You know damn well Sylvannas is going to be helping us in the fight against the jailer and all will be forgiven and DRAENOR WILL BE FREEEEE!
    Well, she is fucking hot, that goes a long way

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

In your heart, you know it is true.
    So far it's technically went:

Thrall/others: We're here to stop you, Real End Boss!
    End boss: Up yours! I'm unstoppable now!
    Sylvanas: I wasn't doing selfless things the whole time whatsoever, this is purely out of self-centered spite!
    End Boss: Lol. * catches the arrow *
    End Boss: My last act...before exiting stage left for the next content patch.
    Sylvanas: OW, MY SOUL BONE!
    Thrall/others: Was that it? Well, at least we have you now. Off to prison for interrogation.
    TO BE CONTINUED.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2021-09-30 at 02:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.