Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    When aliens come to visit us they're going to kill us due to the fact that we've become so weak

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Seeing as how my comment was deleted, I repeat: There's a bunch of fags and feminists running Blizzard now.
    Can't imagine why this shitpost ever got deleted. Have as many issues as you like with the general feminism movement, but dropping "fags" as if gay people are 1 worthy of disparaging and 2 incapable of designing video games is clown tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    Thank god SE is japanese so i don't have to worry about that bs.
    Super lucky, that means you can have all the hyper-sexualised children and catgirls you want. Weebs rejoice!
    Last edited by Nzx; 2021-10-01 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Seeing as how my comment was deleted, I repeat: *mouth vomit*.
    You're actual trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Surely this will bring those players back from Final Fantasy! Right?

... Right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    To be honest, with how woke and politically correct Blizzard has become, I'm surprised they haven't added a Pronoun system yet, so that all the lovely people out there can set their pronouns as "They/Them"

Then again, I guess they are leaving this to TRP3.
    IIRC LotRO and STO are the only MMOs I've seen with a built in RP profile/character bio page. No idea why they didn't catch on for the rest of the genre.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    As long as they don't put in Quinton Flynns voice lines for Kael'thas back into the game, Blizzard can shove that talk about values right up their ass.
    The death cult never forgives or admits that they were wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Who do they think they're fooling?
    The very fact that this is what they're prioritizing shows just how delusional they are. They've only fooled themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and at the same time the more popular mmorpg has 0 problem with totaly oversexualised content in game - hell big boobied catgirls are one of selling points of it.

while wow is introducing sharia law in wow .

amazing direction you peopel take this game !
    Amazing what not being based in California can do for a company.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meandean1216 View Post
    There is a popular saying Blizzard. Get woke go broke! Just saying.
    Sadly, if the past 10 years have taught me anything, it's that a company going woke does not, in fact, mean going broke. They have too much money, and there are too many loyal and ignorant fans who don't care. The West doesn't have a boycott culture like Japan where you can get near unanimous boycotting of a company. The boycotters in the West are in the minority. You can't realistically hope for Western entertainment companies to change their ways. Best to just accept that the companies you once loved only exist in the past, and to move on with your life. Find new things to become a fan of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I bet they ain't ever gonna add something like this again.
    Inb4 Inquisitor Whitemane gets censored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VoidSeeker199X View Post
    This is what happens if you start catering to everyone but none.

Preach it brother

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    Thank god SE is japanese so i don't have to worry about that bs.
    SE has blizzard beat by years they censor soooo much stuff in the western versions of there games.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/CdxO...antasy.0.0.png

Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-10-01 at 01:54 AM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    However, from my experience, female gamers enjoy "hot" skins in for instance League of Legends just as much as the male gamers.
    Truth. The female fantasy is to be recognized for her virtues, and to be beautiful and desirable. A woman's idea of beauty might be a slightly different aesthetic than a man's idea of beauty but it is nonetheless beauty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AriochIV View Post
    You know the ship is really sinking when the Woke Police take over.

Time for us rats to jump ship.
    That was years ago mate. The last two years I went to Blizzcon, the voice director for Overwatch wasted half of the panel time talking about diversity, rather than giving the audience what they came here for: to hear the voice actors. And then there was the panel on the new Warcraft Traveller book with Christie Golden where they spent the whole panel talking about diversity, rather than talking about writing books and Warcraft lore.

Creativity and talent have been replaced by a creepy puritanism. Cancelled my WoW sub a while ago and I doubt I'll ever come back because I can tell this company is learning all the wrong lessons from the lawsuit. They should be firing anyone in the team calling any attention to this meaningless crap along with all the abusers in their ranks and get back to creating amazing new worlds and stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Please let the company die already. This is becoming embarrasing.
    I don't see Blizzard ever dying. They might stop making games but they will turn it into a licensing house for their IPs. ​X-Men was cancelled for low sales in 1969, but it was still selling almost 250,000 copies per issue. Compare that today's comic sales, where Marvel and DC are struggling to sell even 5,000 copies a month total. Nobody reads Marvel comics anymore. Marvel Comics hasn't turned a profit in decades. It's only kept alive by Disney to use as a licensing house.

"punching down"

Yeah, that's 101 in detecting an incorrigible ideologue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    Anyone can think of an example they may change? I personally cannot think of anything.
    *looks at the Silverpine Questline revisionism*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    as a reminder - New Wolrd launched

they already reached almost 700k subs.

and blizzard is putting woke propaganda

it will end up in disaster :/
    New World is just another FOTM game launch. We'll see if it has legs like Apex Legends did but from what I've seen it does not have the gameplay to keep people around for long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HexaDroid View Post
    So tired of everything conforming to a group of woke snowflakes. I want to go back to simpler times where people don't get offended 50 times a day.
    The big budget Western entertainment industry is a lost cause. Any company larger than 50 people has an HR department and that's how the SJWs infiltrate and converge companies, by becoming a hiring manager and then only hiring crazies who align with their beliefs and then firing everyone sticks their head out. If you want games free of woke ideology, you need to either support indies (indies really, really need help because the indie landscape is bleak) or you need to look to Japanese games.

I wonder if they'll change any of the /flirt emotes next.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Instead of Orcs vs Humans WoW is now about the wet dream of a multi-colored hair transwoman.

Yep, good direction to take for your fantasy game.
    Blizzard is following in the footsteps of ArenaNet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I get that not all feedback is to be implemented immediatly. But in some cases it's too little too late
    If you are still playing the game. If you are still invested. If you are still hanging around fansites to discuss and get info then it is not late. If we using your way of thinking then nothing can every change or be added to the game in a patch because it will all be to little to late because it should have been in at the start of an expansion. That may work in a perfect world but it rarely works that way in reality.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    So, they are sticking with how offensive Taurens are toward native american people? OUTRAGEOUS
    So Tauren being an amalgamation of dozens of different tribes is offensive, but Stormwind being an amalgamation of dozens of different cultures isn't?

It's a fantasy game. It's not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanoDruid View Post
    So Thrall is getting a gender change?
    dude, they literally already did, her name is Geya'rah. she's the Mag'har chieftain...

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    What makes you think woke blizzard will make him conventionally attractive?

Odds are hes going to have a beer gut and balding.
    At least the Japanese still believe in making their characters be 9/10 beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    SJW boycott and call shit out and that's bad PR.
    SJWs always say they are boycotting something, but 9 out of 10 times they never would have bought that thing in the first place. They are just looking for a reason to go keyboard crusading. And their word of mouth thing is free marketing, spreading awareness and any non-crazies who hear about it might have their interests piqued and buy the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    Don't mind me just preparing popcorn for when they do realize Deathwing literally raped and tortured Sinestra. Let's see how they fix that one.
    Last time rape was mentioned in Warcraft, it was in the 2014 novel War Crimes, in which Alexstraza said she forgave the Dragonmaw Orcs who captured and raped her and enslaved her children and turned them into expendable soldiers to die. Given how Blizzard has been so hellbent on "we must forgive genocidal nazi dictators!" and such, I'm pretty sure that if Sinestra was touched upon again Blizzard would say that she forgave Deathwing or secretly actually loved him or something.

I'm still in utter disbelief that over the past 5-6 years a very tiny, vocal minority of lunatics on Twitter have managed to seize control over every single aspect of American pop culture and entertainment.

"Evolution". Isn't that supposed to imply improvement or advancement?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post
    I'm still in utter disbelief that over the past 5-6 years a very tiny, vocal minority of lunatics on Twitter have managed to seize control over every single aspect of American pop culture and entertainment.
    It's not that companies are listening to crazies on twitter. It's that the crazies on twitter are infiltrating companies through their HR departments. Someone at the company slips up and hires a crazy and puts them in HR. At that point, it's only a matter of time before the company is fully converged, as the crazy selectively hires only fellow crazies. Eventually the crazies become a significant portion of the company's staff, and they start witch hunting anyone who pokes their head up. Everyone else still at the company has to keep their head down and their mouths shut or else they will be next.

The crazies take over companies because they know nobody likes their ideas. Their only hope of preaching their ideas is to take over properties with a pre-existing fanbase and use that as a platform to preach.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post
    Yep. Pure fucking insanity.