Quest for broom mount?

What quest do I need to get it? There are so many that I just dont which?

It is not from a quest, it is a random drop from anything that drops random stuff during this event. You can get one from a candy bucket - or from the HH pumpkin bag.

or you can get it for 150 tricky treat - what a grind ... for something only 2 weeks lol

Quote Originally Posted by gokumon View Post
    or you can get it for 150 tricky treat - what a grind ... for something only 2 weeks lol
    Definitely not recommended, it's almost a guaranteed drop from the Horseman or the random tricky treat bags, you should have one within 1-2 days of the event without any extra effort. Save those treats for something important, like a Lich King costume. (if you do get those, deathwing is the human form, vancleef looks like his original instance version, and the lich king is death knight arthas minus helm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gokumon View Post
    Definitely do not spend your treats on it. You will get it as a drop from elsewhere

7+ Year Old Account
    I used to hold onto a broom inside the reward bag til around April and then I'd use it for the 10 days or however long it lasted while everyone around wondered how the hell I had it still.

Blizzard's "Fun detected" got it though, and now you can only use the broom during Hallow's End.

7+ Year Old Account
    They really should update all the holidays and let us get some fun mounts - including the broom, a reindeer, a giant easter bunny, a huge pilgrims rooster, a fire elemental aswell as a mountable version of Omen. That would give them subs through the next year lol.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2021-10-20 at 04:47 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Gear drops should also be closer to normal raid ilvl.