Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    money's tight

30 years late but better late than never I guess

Quote Originally Posted by svenmk View Post
    So instead of merging realms, Blizzard offers a PAID character transfers... what a rip off!
    They just merged realms again less than 6 months ago and they'll probably merge them again in the future. Calm down with the hyperbole.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the thing that will fix Shadowlands !! especially PVP! .

.....sigh

Quote Originally Posted by regardoz View Post
    Thats the thing that will fix Shadowlands !! especially PVP! .

.....sigh
    not sure if thats sarcasm...... as adding this thing will ruin wpvp since every1 will move away form alliance

People bashing blizzard for (before checking actual prices and conditions) what is a wanted service, that people have been asking for a long time. Shocking (not).

Depending on the prices, this might be useful for people that want to swap servers, and didn't or couldn't because of multitude of characters. If this somehow EASES that concern, and especially lowers what would be an hefty price considerably, it's a good thing. If they go crazy on the prices, or lack of discounts, it will be shitty, but we won't know until we actually know the details.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    not sure if thats sarcasm...... as adding this thing will ruin wpvp since every1 will move away form alliance
    This is regarding "realm-to-realm" transfers, not faction changes, according to the blue post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pathetic, sickening transparency. How many more long-denied things will they stoop to delivering now the wolves are at the gate and their backs are against the wall?
    until draenei warlocks happen it won't be enough
    Stop. I see you going to reply with some smug BS. The right thing for clearly the wrong reason does not make it good. Bulk transfers have been requested since realm transfers first became a thing. There has been silence or excuses for literal years on the topic and it happening NOW is not a coincidence. It's even more panic. Ion had no change of heart, doing this now proves it's not hard to do and could have been implemented in better times
    Wrath baby and proud of it

10+ Year Old Account
    10,000 years too late.

Needed this when the Burning Legion was assaulting my planet and caused it to implode and fracture. Could have loved transferring elsewhere at that time.

[QUOTE=FragmentedFaith;53431873 How many more long-denied things will they stoop to delivering now[/QUOTE]

How dare they! Oh wait...

So, it's a bad thing that they're delivering things that were long requested? Wow. And all that before even knowing the details, pricing and conditions of the service (which will actually determine if its a good thing, or a rip-off)

Give it a rest, at least bash them for things that warrant the bashing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Pathetic, sickening transparency. How many more long-denied things will they stoop to delivering now the wolves are at the gate and their backs are against the wall?
    until draenei warlocks happen it won't be enough
    Stop. I see you going to reply with some smug BS. The right thing for clearly the wrong reason does not make it good. Bulk transfers have been requested since realm transfers first became a thing. There has been silence or excuses for literal years on the topic and it happening NOW is not a coincidence. It's even more panic. Ion had no change of heart, doing this now proves it's not hard to do and could have been implemented in better times

Good grief this is cringe inducing. You are bashing them for doing something finally. You would be still bashing them for not doing this if they didn't do it now.

Instead of, I dunno, not saying anything over something you've wanted for so long, you decided to take a negative from what they supposedly didn't want to do for so long... and you applied it to them now that they are going to do it. Give it a break.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    How dare they! Oh wait...

So, it's a bad thing that they're delivering things that were long requested? Wow. And all that before even knowing the details, pricing and conditions of the service (which will actually determine if its a good thing, or a rip-off)

Give it a rest, at least bash them for things that warrant the bashing.
    Players: There has been a long standing issue and you guys wont fix it!

Blizzard 15 years later: Yeah yeah we hear you. We know our poor planning and terrible designs have pidgeonholed a lot of you into needing to transfer to keep playing the way you want to, but great news! You can now PAY US slightly less to correct our mistake! Arent you all grateful?

Players that arent morons: Yeah...... go fuck yourselves...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post

Blizzard 15 years later: Yeah yeah we hear you. We know our poor planning and terrible designs have pidgeonholed a lot of you into needing to transfer to keep playing the way you want to, but great news! You can now PAY US slightly less to correct our mistake! Arent you all grateful?

You could remove the parts you decided to add of Blizzard morally grandstanding and you'd still be off base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Good grief this is cringe inducing. You are bashing them for doing something finally. You would be still bashing them for not doing this if they didn't do it now.

Instead of, I dunno, not saying anything over something you've wanted for so long, you decided to take a negative from what they supposedly didn't want to do for so long... and you applied it to them now that they are going to do it. Give it a break.
    Nah you really can't expect people not to be cynical about these things with all the history. I can totally relate and they're right to criticize it.
    If you just wanna show your happy face and applaud changes that should've been in decades ago you can go right ahead, I won't even be at odds with you.
    But you don't get to tell us how we should feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post

How dare a company charge for a service! Grrrr, evil corporations and all that.

Here's a tip. First, stop playing the game. Secondly (or if you already have), stop following it on the internet to bash every decision they make.

Unless it's a personal crusade, to rid the world from this particular company and its products. If so, well, good luck, i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    People bashing blizzard for (before checking actual prices and conditions) what is a wanted service, that people have been asking for a long time. Shocking (not).

Depending on the prices, this might be useful for people that want to swap servers, and didn't or couldn't because of multitude of characters. If this somehow EASES that concern, and especially lowers what would be an hefty price considerably, it's a good thing. If they go crazy on the prices, or lack of discounts, it will be shitty, but we won't know until we actually know the details.

- - - Updated - - -

This is regarding "realm-to-realm" transfers, not faction changes, according to the blue post.
    welp my guild is considering going horde as we cant seem to recruit anymore even on ravencrest

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Nah you really can't expect people not to be cynical about these things with all the history. I can totally relate and they're right to criticize it.
    If you just wanna show your happy face and applaud changes that should've been in decades ago you can go right ahead, I won't even be at odds with you.
    "decades ago". lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post

And funny I didn't say anything about what they should feel. I'm criticizing the irony of the reaction. The fact half of you (not referring to you specifically) in this thread criticize with such hyperbole is very telling.

Not good enough.

Free faction and realm transfers forever as a placeholder until you've got the cross faction group finders/queues in place, and cross realm guild joining, trading and region wide AH.

That's where you need to be if you want any goodwill coming from this "recently quit" side of the table.

Wooow how very thoughtful of them, that's the new blizz we all want!

Blizz and their woke devs can fuck off.

Never really needed that service yet, I'm fine on my low pop realm cause I have people to play with. Might need it in the future, so might be useful. Worried that the price might still be too high for what I would deem appropriate though.

If it's more than like 50 euro for all my characters it's still gonna be too much. And I have 16 characters on my main realm.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.