Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    When is the next quarterly report? LoL
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

When you don't want the bad press of merging ghost town servers AND milk cash shop whales.

Why fixed dead server issues when you can pay us to fix it for yourself?

Oh gee golly how gracious of them to offer such a thing. Man, they really are entitled and desperate at the same time. It's pathetic.

When I needed it most, it wasn't there. Now that they are desperate and needing me? I don't care.

Bobby the evil parasite trying to squeeze more money. Scum.

Nice but excitingly waiting to spit out my water when they reveal the price rofl

They really need to consolidate the realms to maybe 1 or 2 servers per timezone. Just depressing to stare at 100+ realms with no pop

I mean, why are people complaining about something that will actually cost less money than it does today?
    Yeah sure, they shouldn't be charging money at all, but they have been doing it for so long. This is nothing new, and if anything a quality of life update.

In b4 1$ discount if you transfer 3 or more characters.

If Blizzard doesn't bother merging the servers than these transfers should at least be free

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many years too late.

So we can now transfer character for $25 for the initial transfers and only $20 per subsequent character on the same transfer? Great!

How cute .. are we supposed to see this cash grab scheme as good will or what?

I can even see the advertisment ... Why give us 25 euros for an automated service that costs us nothing to only transfer your main when you can give us 100 and also transfer the 5 alts you don't even play.

Who cares about players experience when it comes to server populations right? I mean it's our fault for choosing the (now dead) servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    People bashing blizzard for (before checking actual prices and conditions) what is a wanted service, that people have been asking for a long time. Shocking (not).

Depending on the prices, this might be useful for people that want to swap servers, and didn't or couldn't because of multitude of characters. If this somehow EASES that concern, and especially lowers what would be an hefty price considerably, it's a good thing. If they go crazy on the prices, or lack of discounts, it will be shitty, but we won't know until we actually know the details.

- - - Updated - - -

This is regarding "realm-to-realm" transfers, not faction changes, according to the blue post.
    Except in most cases players don't swap servers just because .. they do so because their servers or their faction on the server is so dead, they don't have other people to play or trade with.

It's one thing to transfer because you just want to and another to be forced to because you ended up playing an MMO as a single player game.

So yeah .. people are bashing them because those cases should be handled for free to ensure players have a good chance at an mmo experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So we can now transfer character for $25 for the initial transfers and only $20 per subsequent character on the same transfer? Great!
    Long as I don't have to transfer 12 characters 1 by 1 anymore idgaf lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Cool. Where was this ten years ago? Why the hell did it take this long?

And more importantly, why are they still not addressing the fact that some factions on some servers are basically dead?

So you kill your game, and instead of merging effectively servers for once, or even including up to 5 chars for the same price of one even if its once pero account just so you know, you regain some trust of those 5 guys still playing wow, and in order to try to balance those 200 empty servers, you just get even more scummy and then take advantage of the situation and charge extra bucks for any player remaining who wants a real server because you desperately need in the 3Q calling line that says we made more money than last quarter and your investors dont die after reading but wow maus halved in 4 months.
    Yet you expect to regain people's trust.

This company is delusional.

will it be available for TBC? My TBC server is dead.

Well fuck me - 10 years to late...where is my at least 100 euro blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I mean, why are people complaining about something that will actually cost less money than it does today?
    Yeah sure, they shouldn't be charging money at all, but they have been doing it for so long. This is nothing new, and if anything a quality of life update.
    Because
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Too many years too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    If Blizzard doesn't bother merging the servers than these transfers should at least be free
    This might have been something I was interested in years ago for my army of alts stuck on a dead realm but at this point I feel like the low pop servers are so neglected by Blizzard the last thing they need is more of my real person dollars when they don't even care enough to address many of the issues that are negatively impacting gameplay to begin with. If they can't fix the issues with server merges and cross faction play, then the very least they could do if offer free solutions for players. It comes off super audacious to be like "LOL nah just give us more money than you already do" and frankly pretty oblivious to the needs of players who might rather just quit than fork over more dollars.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Yeah, like, an expansion and a half too late for me to consider.