Poll: Are you a neet?

Anyone here a NEET? How's the NEET life going for ya?

Does anyone consider themselves a NEET here?
    For those not in the know: The term NEET stands for "Not in Education, Employment, or Training" . A NEET is an unemployed person who isn't in school or training.

For those of you who consider themselves NEETS: How is the NEET life going for ya? Do you enjoy being a NEET or do you wish you got either get a job or go back to school? Do your parents still support you?

OP says nothing for 8 years then makes a thread saying snitches deserve getting punched and worse and now you make threads like this?

Quote Originally Posted by rianzi View Post
    How is the NEET life going for ya? Do you enjoy being a NEET or do you wish you got either get a job or go back to school? Do your parents still support you?
    You first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall seeing this conversation before.
    First time was maybe under a decade ago on /b/, and it seems to repop sporadically.
    A bunch of times during 2020 when the government was giving extra money to the furloughed/unemployed.
    The responses are what you'd expect from the place where "the Devil makes potty".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The only one I recall using the term with any frequency was "Theodarzna."

No, i contribute to society.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol just retired own our businesses as income and raise our family that’s it.

Love doing that, reading and exploring. Recently working on making the best homemade pizza from scratch.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    lol just retired own our businesses as income and raise our family that’s it.

Love doing that, reading and exploring. Recently working on making the best homemade pizza from scratch.
    is that a neet
    i think that makes you a retireet

retireets are ruining this country /s
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    is that a neet
    i think that makes you a retireet

retireets are ruining this country /s
    Makes him a winner. That is what I see retirees who can focus on their passions. You scored an A on one of the biggest tests in life, and NEETs are the people who score a 0 by refusal to participate.

Chicken Drummer is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    Chicken Drummer is that you?
    I'd prefer Chicken Drummer to OP, at least Drummer stuck to making these kinds of threads and didn't poke his nose in politics.