Asmonlord killed wow

After asmongold killed wow is it now time for new wow 2?

Would be cool if like alliance became horde and horde became like alliance?

Thoughts?

Also what you tink of asmongold killing wow and now its dead game?

Hey, I hate Assmonger as much as the next guy, but this is just a trolling thread. No to all your ideas.

i dont think it's dead atleast not due to asmongold, if anything blizzards shady practices are killing wow, they could get some people to return depending on how 9.2, 9.3 and 10.0 go but for many i believe if 9.2 and 9.3 are bad there won't be a 10.0 i don't believe the classic realms can survive on their own either they will fall as well if retail falls

Why did Askmoregold kill WoW?

I will say thank you, dear asmon, for opening my eyes after 15yrs of continuous whiteknighting everything blizz did, every wow aspect even the most despitefull ones, like a drug adict.

Now im free, i left my 15yr old drug, i dont care about the next mount, cosmetic, recolored weapon or title, now i choose what to do with my spare time, and oh boy all those games ive played and i will.

Thank you asmongold.
    Thank you blizzard, rest in peace.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Troll rating - 3 / 10 (Not that great, but at least put a little effort into it)

Blizz killed (or at least is still in the process of killing) WoW. This is not uncommon with cash cows...they get neglected with so little effort put into maintaining that they slowly die.

Is this the regular post created by people getting paid by that dude no one cares about ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely WoW killed himself, and we only helped.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Is this the regular post created by people getting paid by that dude no one cares about ?
    Cant say I watch the stream but the fact he makes millions doing what he does indicates to me "no one cares about" him is a stretch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dying/Dead" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead